Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 28-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Experiencer

It's my feeling it all comes to us the way it's meant to be. It's so good that you're following your heart...the most important part!

After I had my NDE I did lots of research on the internet. On one of the sites a woman (I'm sorry...I forgot her name or the site) who had been studying NDEs for some time said that it takes on the average 17 years before one comes to the full realization of their experience. I believe it because I've learned so much from those first post NDE days, and even though I don't think I or anyone else will ever learn the full truth of them (until humankind fully and properly embraces spirituality) I'm sure I have much learn (it'll be 10 years in February that I had my NDE).

Peace and love, always...Colours...!
Old 29-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Pathfinder

Congratulations on yours 10th year Mardav. It will be 6 years for me next year.

I read your personal NDE post here on SF. Very interesting. Someone mentioned 'silver thread'. I got a shiver when I read that. As if I knew what it was. Until I read what it was I did not remember.

Love and blessings my friend. <3
Old 31-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Colours, Just read your post after putting mine up, that feeling of love is amazing, a sense of being home and where you need to be even as you say leaving loved ones behind. Although now I am glad as my kids lost their mum so losing me wasn't an option. Coming back to this society though is tough, I feel even more alien now! Have never felt quite right/fitting in anyway.

Peace and love my friend
Old 31-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

Colours, I've thought about that silver thread and for me, I think it's a metaphor for consciousness still being connected to the ego, that when that thread is broken there's no coming back to the body it left.

Phoenix, very interesting. I could have written your last line, but then, judging by many NDEs I've read and viewed, so too could many others have.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Pathfinder

Pheonix needing to be true to oneself and our personal path seems to be a big thing relating to NDE. For me, the changes to relationships because of that have been lonely at times, but its really the only way i can be now.

Mardav thanks for you thoughts again. I felt like i knew the silver thread somehow.

Much love