Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversOfBelief
A common belief for the meaning of life is that we are here to learn lessons for the purpose of the soul's evolution. Something I've come to somewhat believe, for it can't be for the mere joy of being here.
When we realize why&what our-own ((imo)) unique lessons are, as well as our human-kind lessons, lS the moment when the magic of joy begins. This is a glimpse of, all of our individual picture, in the grand scheme of things.

And Neil if you're reading this, "You sound 'young' like I was. Please stick around and keep writing your truths as we do too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Quote:
The great Masters like Jesus, Buddha, etc tell us of lessons and we have to ask why was that.
Buddha's "Why was that?"s, imo , was meant for 'us' to 'see' how, or that it's, our perception' of our life* that's often blocking our freedom (of little-self IN Big self) to experience unconditional JOY on a daily basis. And in that "Why was that?" we're here to learn individual lessons unique to our unique life experience.

MY 2 Cents on how to achieve this Joy-State quite simply; and remember it's a killer to be honest with ourselves to begin the process.

We want to recognize and acknowledge [I,]these.[/i] actions (((especially if/when we ResenT ANYTHING.

HOW can we achieve this?!?

By asking our~self these four questions: 1) "What is my part (say in a face-to-face) scenario. Or another way to say it, "What's my side of the street?" 2)) Have you ever done exactly the same or similar (different details though)? 3) What was, say the other person's motive of their interaction (((which if probably blocking your joy if it's falsely in your mind, as you know the truth in your heart. 4) What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone else ((really 'exactly' like that - same motivation or action).

THESE four things are typically the perceptions of others we react with (((which does reflect our heart and our mind - into action)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
IOW we really all have the same lessons or they wouldn't have been written about.
Lemex I kindly disagree only because I believe we all have the same lessons (((like that above - and not ONLY)))so we can better learn our individual lessons.

Man, I will read this over and hope it's not too 'scattered.

Preview not submit
Old 24-03-2017, 04:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
A common belief for the meaning of life is that we are here to learn lessons for the purpose of the soul's evolution. Something I've come to somewhat believe, for it can't be for the mere joy of being here.

But what is the meaning behind the meaning? The evolution to and from what? There is something almost slavish about the concept of an eternal existence of learning and evolving.

Divine purpose? It would make more sense if we were actually a pet project of highly intelligent alien life. Perhaps they are one and the same.

its a paradox. you dont learn your way out of it. you open up and transcend the idea of it all. but its not that you figure out that either. the body and mind surrender to bliss. bliss is a current that flows through the body and mind feeding it joy through the nervous system.

its beyond what is going on. its beyond programmimg of beliefs. its nondual and may may no sense initially when experienced. some go crazy. most go through a little chaos until it becomes the new normal. the mind has to surrender to the idea that cauae and effecf equals joy. it has no choice but to die cause joy once the kundalini shakti has established itself. you cant stop the current of joy. that is the real ego death as i see it. once for it to find a home in somebody. next the idea of cause and effect equals joy.

not that preferences and emotions dont go on. cause and effect is still relevant. its just not relevant when it comes to bliss. and bliss is more enjoyable.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 24-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Ascender

I see it as we are learning how to express ourselves under varying conditions and equilibrium's where the same spirit we are must learn to express itself in seemingly entirely different forms-- That is, their is a common factor in every choice we make, and yet if we appear to making different choices, we will appear to be learning different lessons, or incoherent lessons with no known unifying factor-- To me that unifying factor is to come to understand one's own immortality by recognizing in thousands of different forms, the thing that remains constant-- Each form that expresses it refines our ability to recognize it by seeing that it is not in the form itself, but is throughout all forms--

Quote:
Karma is like getting a new computer when they just hit the consumer market; you learn how to operate the machine– Later, 10 years or so; you finally get a new one and things have radically changed, so you learn it again almost from the beginning, something of the same nature– Fast forward; and this occurs on a frequent basis, multiple computers in the home of different OS’s, cell phones, increasing use of technology in the public world– By this time, if one is not turned off; everything becomes rather inherent, the ability to understand the logic of their existence as it comes– To use such a machine to express yourself goes from learning the latest technological advances to swimming in a sea of fluid interfaces of varying quality and structures, and we have our inner guidance to do what we so wish relative to the perspective it is experienced– But suddenly, we come across a wall– Though we are fully capable of using technology as it develops to express ourselves; we cannot express ourselves further than the technology allows (as a consumer at least, general like)– This is dharma, dharma is the governing order when one has unified the fragmented perspectives within one’s self for the most part; and still finds that he is subject to forces that appear higher than himself– Dharma, while being more complex than simply this; dharma is the karma of all else, or your cosmic karma– It is the limitation of the universe to express itself in its highest expression, because this is so true for the individuals that make up this greater being– Why does it not just tell itself in a more clearer fashion? Because this is so true for the higher being that makes up the individual–
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 24-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Ascender

That is, when we look at each lesson as a unique lesson to be learned; we will always learn more lessons, when we understand it as one lesson-- Well than only one lesson is being learned, but that lesson is a deep one--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--