Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 23-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Suspended
Up to now I only see words trick or self cheating trick, pretentiously trying to know what's karma but not a small reason can convince me that you know what's karma?

What shape karma has?
What effect karma has?
What results karma has?
What taste karma has?
What karma will relate to?
Where's karma?
How big is every karma?
How's karma working?
How karma can be formed?
Who enforce karma effect?
Why can someone has karma? Or others didn't have?
Why can karma working its way?

If you can solve all that above stuffs and you still can't escape from karma, do you know why? It's because you don't familiar with it. What, how, why,where, who, which one you know to solve it? That only you can create life then you can solve it , otherwise it's your self cheating to say you know it? It knows you, not that you know it.

Someone treat karma as a piece of cake but it's a piece of hard cake. Even you don't want to eat but it's with you, even you know it or not, it's there.

So Dzogchen teaching know it or can solve it? It seems that it's a big joke? You're not a creator, then how can you solve it?
Old 24-03-2017, 06:31 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Up to now I only see words trick or self cheating trick,...

That's funny because that's the solution of the karma puzzle: tricked by words seen or heard and tricked by felt self.
Old 24-03-2017, 07:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
That's funny because that's the solution of the karma puzzle: tricked by words seen or heard and tricked by felt self.

That's only let others to know how complex it can be , it's not as1+1=2 that simple. That's not a solution to it . Just to understand of it. No words trick. You like to play words trick so find another place or memberize the Dzogchen text that's a perfect one.

The solutionis when creator can do it not by words or other practice. That including of Gods. If you see my interaction of my post with Indian Gods then you know what I means.

How hard is you karma now? I saw someone in a hospital.
Old 24-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
How hard is you karma now?

It is as hard as space when you are neither tricked by empty words nor tricked by empty self.
Old 24-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
It is as hard as space when you are neither tricked by empty words nor tricked by empty self.

Is there any use for another trick? No, you should know who am l? I'm who I'm not as your empty words? So good luck! Joker, white hair old man! As I'm, my hair is grey so our different is great that's you is you, no way ! No way? ........
Old 24-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Is there any use for another trick? No, you should know who am l? I'm who I'm not as your empty words? So good luck! Joker, white hair old man! As I'm, my hair is grey so our different is great that's you is you, no way ! No way? ........
All there is to see are empty words. Are you empty words?

If you think 'I', 'me', 'my' or 'mine' where are the bases to which these labels are attached to?
Old 24-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
All there is to see are empty words. Are you empty words?

If you think 'I', 'me', 'my' or 'mine' where are the bases to which these labels are attached to?

Just in case, you're lonely, so it's OK to chat a bit with you for a while!

We talk so many about empty, empty, empty isn't it a bit boring? Find something new to talk about, is it smelly of medicine in hospital? Or longing for a friend to visit you? I just visit you but you can't see me. You're very calm now. Karma does well to you now?
Old 24-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Just in case, you're lonely, so it's OK to chat a bit with you for a while!

We talk so many about empty, empty, empty isn't it a bit boring? Find something new to talk about, is it smelly of medicine in hospital? Or longing for a friend to visit you? I just visit you but you can't see me. You're very calm now. Karma does well to you now?

you're funny!
But very non-buddhist beyond that ... but that does not matter.
Old 24-03-2017, 12:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:

you're funny!
But very non-buddhist beyond that ... but that does not matter.

You like empty then here are Chinese idiom of two emptiness(these are from dictionary):

1) Empty talk is of no avail空言无补. That's empty talk add nothing to....

2) Unprecedented and unrepeatable空前绝后。 That's never before or after.....
Old 12-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim
No one can clear ones Kharma/Karma , you have to meditate as said by GAUTAMA Buddha and clear it through rigorous meditation

Mediation is easy and free , no money involved
Just Google ,Pyramid meditation , its focusing on breath energy

Where does Buddha say you can clear karma though meditation please ?