Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Holly, thanks a lot for your post, it helped me putting some pieces together.
Everything is kind strange for me, I'm not like some people that can see things or easily communicate with the other side, but in the last months, year, things in my life changed a lot and some pieces together with some things that appeared in my head lead me to make some searches and those searches leaded me to you to your post. I really identify myself with Azrael, "the angel of dead", and kind feel that my purpose here on Earth is to help people and help making the journey to the new chapter of life (after the spirit leaving the body).
Old 19-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Seeker

Beautiful, thank you! Needed to see this now.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder

Angels of Taurus

Hi, like your message about Azrael.
I would like to offer something of My own.
With My meditations I have created various schools of thought, magic schools, charm schools, Terminator administration schools. I heard I would take a Karma hit if I do everybody's work for them but, I am willing to take a strike to allow those who view this to have My angels work with yours to develope help develop powers, for the Powers. Powers are kind of like angels right? Well anyway there is no Powers section.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Hi, like your message about Azrael.
I would like to offer something of My own.
With My meditations I have created various schools of thought, magic schools, charm schools, Terminator administration schools. I heard I would take a Karma hit if I do everybody's work for them but, I am willing to take a strike to allow those who view this to have My angels work with yours to develope help develop powers, for the Powers. Powers are kind of like angels right? Well anyway there is no Powers section.

I'm not following. Are we talking about powers as in...the Powers from the angelic heirarchy?

And...just curious...what do you mean by magic, charm and Terminator schools?? *confused*

Azrael; "Everyone is ready to try, not everyone is ready to see it done. Those who aren't ready to see it done, will discover this if they try."

I keep a website about my relationship with Azrael and Michael. If you'd like the URL, please PM me.
Old 20-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder

So i read through this earlier this morning, took me this long to decide whether i wanted to reply or not

I can relate to just about everything that was said in the OP on all the points really
I've lived half my life being bullied so im not sure if that has something to do with what im about to say

A couple years ago at some point I started feeling different. I felt like I didnt belong, that i came from a different place, that I only recently became 'human' and that "Home" wasn't actually here, that it was in some other place; a darker place.

The feeling passed over time and it never really bothered me anymore.
at least until today, because last night I had a really strange dream and while it didnt bring the feelings back, it brought back memories of them.
In the dream I was human but at the same time I was not. I was like, stuck in between being a man, and some other creature, like a dragon. I was about to attack someone, but as I was about to, the person took on the appearance of my mom and it caught me off-guard enough for me to regain my senses. I was also surrounded by these smaller spirits who gave of this constant static noise, although low but enough to make me frustrated. I swung at them, or clawed almost in an attempt to grab hold of them without result.
In retrospect it definitely sounds like an intervention was made

A bit off-topic but the dream felt important to include