Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Spritual lesson of this aspect?

It caught my interest as it's exact. Gladly for the chart owner there are easy aspects with other planets which ease dealing with it, but I'm more interested in the spiritual meaning or lesson of this positioning:

Jupiter in Cancer with exact opposition to Moon/Neptune in exact conjunct in Capricorn.

What the chart owner says supports mostly the description of this positioning: he fears of being used (and he seems to have been used by others pretty much - even if his intention would be just trying to expand his world and beliefs, kind of emotionally daring to live and explore. He may be able to discern intellectually, but emotionally... well, he says he feels retarded. He used to do lots of stuff for others out of friendly intention or good will but no more.
Or when angry, he'd just say he's been right all along and his misanthropy is very well justified because "'humans are good' is a stupid lie used to control everyone/human truths are individually created lies to benefit their shallow egos". And sometimes his envy towards those with more adventurous and exciting lives reaches toxic levels, as he would want that too, but it seems to risk his safety emotionally and financially while others "are just getting away with it".

I try not judging him for what he feels but I wish to help him grow. Thinking that there are no good or bad aspects, I'd wish to give him a chance seeing his difficulties in more positive light through astrological guidance. What would be the strength or spiritual lesson to learn from this aspect?
Old 14-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Master
I don't see anything wrong with that aspect.

A person with a moon/neptune conjunction is very sensitive, in every way. Since it is in Capricorn, that lends structure to the effects of Neptune.

An opposition isn't 'bad' it is more about balance. Jupiter is the planet of good fortune and even when it is in a square or an opposition, it is a connection. A connection is supportive.

That person is very sensitive, and would be very intuitive. Jupiter would be helpful, not harmful. There are other problems in the chart. I would look at the sun/moon relationship....Being sensitive isn't always easy, but it is what it is, and he/she has support to use that as an advantage.

That is my opinion based on a teeny bit of information. I look at the energy and how it interacts, and potential. He has potential.

Anything can be used in a positive or negative way. I don't see that aspect and opposition as a problem. I would see it as an advantage.

The lesson would be to accept this part of himself and make use of it. Self understanding is helpful. Knowing who you are is helpful. One would worry about their own self and values and not about everybody else. The attitude you described sounds immature to me, and he will work through it.

People are not 'basically good'. Being human is not easy for anybody and each and every one of us are basically selfish in ways, we have to be to survive, but there is goodness and decency to be found also. His expectations might need to be adjusted, but that is the lesson that he is learning. It hurts his feelings more then most when he is disappointed because of his profound sensitivity.
Old 15-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Master
Jupiter in Cancer, could mean taking on early responsibility or being placed in a family, or marriage where they have to be the care giver. Cancer in Jupiter could also mean expansion, since cancer is food, it could mean leading to weight problems, or feeding of others literally and also metaphorically relieving people of starvation.
Neptune/ Moon in Capricorn could give this person a more step by step goal oriented approach towards life, spirituality and their own inner needs. Since Capricorn is responsibility , growing up into father, opposition could mean a need of harmonizing. There is sensitiveness, and the opposition could be also bringing out some sense of insecurity. Since Jupiter is expansion, the master I feel, it's energy is extending here while Neptune/ moon in capricorn could bring in the need of being sensitized too much, and the need for more step by step, organized approach, so that they miss out on being free, easy going aspect of life. The over extending nature of Jupiter is not matched here.
They are unable to let lose because Capricorn is lending a process to it, and its more masculine and responsible in nature. An opposition could bring self worth issues here.
The strength in this lesson would be to see that he is the "father" the "caregiver" in true sense of the word. And when he feels he is missing out on opportunities, he is actually lending the care and spirit to others. He has taken responsibility and is taking the burden off of others through his sensitive nature. That is his purpose. So there is strength in this purpose for him here. Many people do not have a sense of purpose , atleast he is been given that.
Also to relieve oneself of that burden of always being the giver and not having the adventure because of the sense of responsibility, utilizing the placement of Jupiter in Cancer to the fullest and allowing its energy to flow. To use compassion, kindness sensitivity without expectations, because that is where the spirit grows most. While surrendering the feeling of responsibility that comes once a while to others as well, because Jupiter in Cancer also reciprocates. Healing self worth issues that might be present because Jupiter expanding the stomach (Cancer, solar region ) while an opposition does not allow this to be expressed fully. Learning to give without expectations and allowing others to reciprocate.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you both for insight! :)

Well, he did tell me he's always been expected to be the caregiver and nurturer of others because he himself needs a laid-back but structured enviroment + as Angelic star said, his sense of responsibility and wisdom are notable. So is low self worth.
Rozie, you're right on it's not easy growing up as sensitive, especially for a guy because it's usually associated with feminine social roles, ones he wouldnt want to take - I think it's very Capricornian trait to think about social roles.

So what's expected of him may also be projected to others too? He indeed does lots of work even if he didn't like it but only as long as he can expect equally in return. Everytime he finds out people ask for one sided favors "selfishly", oh there comes the ice cold fury... That may be the thing.