Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2017, 05:15 AM
Pathfinder

My Cat Freaked Out

Hi,

I had two cats, however one of them passed away a couple months ago. My other cat has acted sad since the other cat passed away.

I was sitting with my cat tonight, and I asked for the spirit of the other cat who passed away to come to tell this cat that she was ok. I also asked for any Angels that could help him to come as well. As soon as I did this, my cat started walking around the room looking around quickly. He kept making laps around the room looking around at the ceiling and other places, like he was watching something or looking for something in the air (I've NEVER seen him do this).

Finally he stopped, but he seemed quite scared. After a little time, he was his usual self and content. I was curious if you think he may have seen an Angel? Have any of you had any experiences with animals and Angels or spirit?

I found this really interesting...I appreciate any comments, thoughts, or opinions!

Thanks & Much Love!
Old 13-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Master
yeah, cats seem aware of spirit presences.
from what i've witnessed, they don't appear to actually see anything,
but they look hard in an effort to see.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder
Well, I had also an experience which I am still trying to understand.
I have three cats at home. For the last few months, I often saw in the corner of my eye, it was like the shadow of a cat. Jumping on the table, or coming closer to me when I was in the kitchen. I seemed so real that I often looked who was with me, and sometimes I started to talk to say something, but when I looked in the direction, there was no cat at all. Every day, and in the evening, I felt and saw there shadow in the corner of my eye, but if you turn to look, it is gone. I heard that this has to do with something of dimensions.
Anyway, the sad news is that a few days ago my tabby cat of 17 years old has passed away, she was already ill for a while, and got problems with her heart. Suddenly I saw her last breath, and I was so surprised that I said: she is already gone! It all went so quickly. I have been crying the whole weekend. But she has no pain and no suffering anymore. The strange is (to come to the point), is that the 'shadow cats' are gone, and I feel this very strong. And I do not know what to think about this. I had other cats that passed away, like her sister and a big male cat that she was very fond of. But as I saw shadows they were not recognisable. Did they come to take her to the rainbowbridge, or were they some guardian angels for pets, I do not know. But as you wrote that you like comments, thoughts.... well this is either something that happened also with cats. I think not only humans are spiritual but animals too, they can not speak, but they can say so much more with the look in their eyes.
Old 14-03-2017, 03:46 AM
Pathfinder

Sarah,

I'm so sorry to hear about your tabby cat. Wow 17 years is amazing...I'm sure she had a wonderful life with you. =)

I know exactly what you mean, cats say a lot with their eyes. It feels like they are trying to communicate with us somehow.

When my cat passed away a couple of months ago, its really interesting because I would be not at home and smell fresh cat liter (places where there weren't cats or cat liter). This happened for a couple of days after she passed away, and it gave me comfort, like she was trying to tell me she was ok.

I found it really crazy that it seemed my cat was sensing something or perhaps seeing something. I felt bad in a way because I just wanted him to feel some peace and to know that she was ok. But looking into his eyes after whatever he saw or sensed, he was quite scared. Happily he came back around after a little while - he was his usual self.

That is really crazy about the shadow that you kept seeing. Perhaps it was an Angel? I agree maybe it was an Angel or something that guided her to the rainbow bridge. =)

I hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for your comment. I greatly appreciate it.

Much Love!
Old 14-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Suspended
Guide
Sorry.

Hello,
I am sorry you lost your beloved mate,but 17 years is a pretty good run for a cat,at the moment my cat and I are both very sick from inhaling mould spores called aspergillis niger,I live in a nearly new pensioners unit in rural Western Australia,it was prefabricated and delivered by truck.
I moved in three and half years ago,it was a godsend with a terrible secret,it was concreted in the ground with a two foot crawl space, but,when it rains the water drains under the house then into the storm water drain,sounds good but I had a virtual swimming pool under me,the place was brand new and smelt like rotting wood inside,after a battle royals the Dept of Health come out because I complained weekly for two years that the house was making me and Mr Moggs the cat sick.
Well they came out and couldn't believe it,did they think I was joking?,they called a plumber then and there and he pumped for 3 hours plus,he said 15-20,000 litres of water.
The plumbers come out a week later and the builder had "forgotten" to connect the drain?.you have to be joking me,I am now getting treated for mould growing in my lungs,poor Mr Moggs must be the same,but he seems fine,he's five years old and seems ok,I asked them to pay to get him checked out as I just can't afford it,am waiting for an answer,the whole underside of the crawlspace is mouldy,and get this,when Moggs looks up at me he looks above my head to my right?.I ask him what he sees,no answer of course,but like you I have been seeing these "fleeting shadows" running around,out the corner of my eye,just like you said,and then he will just appear in front of me and run around like a wild feral cat,his eyes darting around,almost identical to what you spoke about,and like you I am wondering what is going on with him!
Regards Billy.
Old 15-03-2017, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Billy,

I am so sorry to hear about your house and your issues with the mold! I am so happy that they are doing something about the issue now! I'm sure you and Mr Moggs will get better. =)

After reading everyones post, I got to thinking about a few days ago I was sitting on my couch and I thought I saw something like a shadow go above my head. I thought I was going crazy or maybe just tired or something, but have felt like it was something more to it.

Yea, I know what you mean about your cat running around like a wild thing. Haha! My cat was freaking out looking in the air and running around. I'm sure there is something they are feeling, seeing, or sensing.

Thanks so much for your comment! Hope you feel better soon.

Much Love!
Old 16-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Pathfinder
I hope everything is going to be ok Billy. I think you have not expected that much water.
Amethyst, I am not surprised at all that you also saw a shadow, sometimes it can be above the head, escpecially when you said that you were sitting on the couch, but there is nothing to be afraid of. I think it was one of your guides. Sometimes my guide stand next to me, mostly it is behind me. I have learned through the years to have a very good understanding with him, but that is another story. I can only see it in the corner of my eye, just like you. And it will not help by turning your head quickly to that direction, you will see nothing, and that is what it makes it so weird and hard to believe. I still have not seen the "shadow cats", it really make a difference. I think they were already to wait for her to lead her to the rainbowbridge like they say. She was already ill for a few months, she could not walk fast, all that she did was eating and sleeping. I was with her when she had her last breath, I immediatly knew that she was gone. I hoped to see something, like the shadowcats taking her to where there is no pain or suffering anymore. At that moment I just felt that the energy was heavy, and on the other hand, the sun was shining on her, that made it very peacefully but very sad at the same time.
This afternoon, my other cat was lying on the couch and suddenly he looked at the ceiling. I looked also, because maybe he saw something move. I saw nothing but he just kept looking like he was hypnotised. I always listen (and learned) to my intuïtion and it felt good. My cat was also very calm.
But I do think you did the right thing for your cat, he was in grief and missed him. I think he did not know or was not aware that it could happen that suddenly he felt the presence of a spirit to say that his brother was ok. As he was looking to the ceiling, he must have seen something, and as he was scared (some are scared, some are not) I believe he got the message. Maybe you can watch if his behaviour has changed, that he is more like he used to be before this twinbrother passed away. Well, I hope that I did explain this a bit properly as my language is not english. But when I read your story it made me think immediatly to what happened here, and decided to tell you.
Old 16-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Master
To each of the posters above, your experience jives with mine. There are non-corporeal beings which can be seen on the edges of our perceptions and animals perceive them as well.

I remember going with a friend who was dog watching for someone and laying with the dogs loving on them on the couch. I was standing in front of the fire relaxing and dropping into mental quietness.

Suddenly I became aware that an unseen being had joined us right across from me by a table. I mentioned it to my friend who was dog sitting in fact - saying 'We have a visitor of the unseen variety". As I was saying it the dog being petted jumped up and went to the spot where the Being came in at by the table and started sniffing and looking at the area and wagging its tail, with a happy grin. It recognized the Being!

I begun chuckling telepathically with amusement that the Being had been sensed so quickly. Busted!

I felt an energy charge like a finger snap emit from it then and the dog tucked it's tail between it's legs, hung it's head down like it had been scolded and went back over to the coach and got back in the dog sitters lap while looking forlornly at the space where we both knew a being was at.
It's presence faded off shortly after that.

Due to the dog recognizing the energy being and greeting it with wagging tail, then it's tucked tail and head response followed by returning to the coach, I believe to this day it was the owner of the dogs astral traveling to the spot during sleep to check on her pets. I have never met the owner of the dogs and thus only recognized 'a being just arrived', but couldn't recognize it's particular energy signature, but the dog recognized it's master.

Interestingly enough the other 2-3 dogs did not sense the being come into the room, just me and the one dog. My friend couldn't perceive the 'guest' either despite a very long and intimate association.

I believe some animals are more perceptive and some less perceptive just as with humans.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:39 AM
Pathfinder

Sarah - Thanks so much for sharing your story with me. Your English is great and I understand you well! =) Yes, I will be interested it see how his behavior is over the next week or so. I hope it did help him...in some way. Yes, I do believe my spirit guides are around me a lot and I love speaking with them. They are very helpful in my life, and I feel very thankful to be clairaudient and can hear them. Cats are a wonderful blessing too. They are wonderful companions.

Crystal - Wow! That is really interesting. I totally agree with you that some people are more sensitive to energy than others, and I'm sure it's that way with animals too. I hope my cat experiencing this helped him in some way.

Much Love to you both!!