Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 13-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Energy threads during inner work

I did some creative imagination for inner work yesterday and I noticed something that I had seen before but never really thought about.

I 'factored' this into my creative imagination years ago, when I used to purely do this for entertainment. Before I started on a Spiritual path.

Though I do not know how I first thought about or why I added them. In general, I used them to see how people were connected to, and what they were connected to. Through them I could tell if they were 'awake' to the reailty of things, if they were different, if they were hiding their true person, if they were bad people etc. (all this before spirituality).

During this inner work yesterday, I noticed that several characters in my inner work had these coloured threads. I froze in what I was currently working on and looked around the crowd around me. Generally I see this crowd as being parts of me. Mainly illusion and others aspects of myself.

Looking around this crowd i noticed that 3 had these threads. They came straight out the top of their heads and straight up. My 'adversary/enemy' that I was dealing with in this working had only a red thread on his head. Someone who I would consider 'an ally' had gold and green. Another that I think represents a strong close connection had gold, green and others that I could not see the colour of.

I began to wonder if these were infact apsects of me, or connections to other beings entirely. Especially those with multiple threads that include the gold and white. I then began to wonder if I had any.

In all I am unsure if these are just a made up thing for if they mean something. Since I was daydreaming about these threads and being awakened to more then one reailty that I could jump between before learning what SPirituality actually was, makes me wonder if there is more to it.

Any thoughts, not about what the colours mean, just the threads themselves?
Old 13-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Enya

Wow, what a ponder you can have! Don't ask here, ask within yourself! All you'll get here is opinions... your soul has the answers.
Old 13-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Master

Sounds like what I used to focus on studying (I change my focus every couple days to tie everything into my own perception and see what I can validity or falsify.) I found something similar in an anime I used to watch so I tried it myself with almost exactly the same kind of results as you describe here. My sister and I use those ribbons to trace energy though, see the connection we have with it, and indentify what the creature is along with a few other things. Never cut these cords though as that can serious hurt someone if not kill them if you pick the wrong cord to cut. You won't always see everyone's cords because people learn how to hide them, but if you look closely and sense for one, it is there. (I kept switching between cords and ribbons but they are one and the same sorry bout that)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 13-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account

I have only ever seen these cords on people in my imagination. These usually take people that I do not know in real life, usually people off the TV etc that fit the role that they represent. I have never tried to see them on people. I have never seen anything with my own eyes...

I guess I could see someone physically infront of me, then create the person in my head 'live' as I see them and see if anything extra appears :)

Funny - as you mentioned cutting a cord....

I had originally written how I did infact cut one, but I deleted it. I cut a cord and he slumped. Then he got back up and he changed into someone else. A new cord appeared yellow/gold to white colour and he suddenly had more that I could not tell the colour off. It was almost like I cut away the illusion over him and he awakened, or I did, to who/what he really was. (i recognise him as a spirit I met in a dream). One I had a connection with.

I would love to know how you work with and build up your awareness of these cords.
Old 13-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I have only ever seen these cords on people in my imagination. These usually take people that I do not know in real life, usually people off the TV etc that fit the role that they represent. I have never tried to see them on people. I have never seen anything with my own eyes...

I guess I could see someone physically infront of me, then create the person in my head 'live' as I see them and see if anything extra appears :)

Funny - as you mentioned cutting a cord....

I had originally written how I did infact cut one, but I deleted it. I cut a cord and he slumped. Then he got back up and he changed into someone else. A new cord appeared yellow/gold to white colour and he suddenly had more that I could not tell the colour off. It was almost like I cut away the illusion over him and he awakened, or I did, to who/what he really was. (i recognise him as a spirit I met in a dream). One I had a connection with.

I would love to know how you work with and build up your awareness of these cords.

To me it was a subject to look into, a new way of seeing things, and an easier way to trace others energies but I have found simpler ways and more direct ways of doing things than with the cords, although it's hard not to fall back to them. Once I found them I played around with them and made my own using visualization, which was not attached to anything so I could see how it reacted. When we cut a cord of someone, its like cutting off a conection between them and something else. Should we cut the wrong cord though, it may be a cord linking them to another part of themselves or to their astral body, which would kill the creature. That is why you need to find both ends to the cord and see what it links together in depthly before you cut it.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/