Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 28-07-2014, 08:51 PM
tre2012

I did one last night.. I apologized for what I did by turning off the radio and what I said, when I speak I always turn to the top of the dial no stations are there just white noise later after I said that I was saying something else and a voice was behind mine.. It said..
I didn't......satan f'er

I think it said I didn't say Satan, cause I mentioned why I done what I done.

then one said possibly the funniest thing I have heard them say.. It said..

mother...f'er "girls private parts" I love.. A female voice says no.. Then the same voice says f.ing right man

lol ***? Plain as day.. I laughed so hard when o played that..
Old 28-07-2014, 08:54 PM
tre2012

Oh and after that.. I voice said shut up, that idiot is recording mother f'r, then a voice says.. Ohhh

lol I had mentioned I was recording so I could hear them.. It was like they was talking to me cause they thought I wouldn't hear them or something... Again u guys can hear this if u want too
Old 29-07-2014, 12:50 AM
tre2012

I have it on YouTube.. But I have to have 15 posts on here to post q link
Old 29-07-2014, 02:06 AM
tre2012

Search on YouTube for the vid.. Its crazy.. Type in

ghost box says "I want to kill him" and "Satan"

let me know what u think please
Old 29-07-2014, 02:16 AM
tre2012

The other vid of them sayin pu$$y I love is this.. Seqrch

ghost box says "pu$$y I love" plain as day

again.. The longest sentence I have recorded them saying.. Plz let me have some feedback on what u think
Old 01-08-2014, 03:51 AM
Master

It does sound like you have tapped in to some bad astral critters , I am not sure about satan him self tho. You might want to try some psychic self protection . the l.r.b.p. , white light , ect.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:52 AM
tre2012

I sometimes forget to ask for the white light.. I am open to more suggestions of how to be protected.. I only know of asking for q protective white light to surround me.. Are there other ways?
Old 01-08-2014, 08:45 AM
o0GRiDSP0K30o

I have never tapped into the "Other side" using a radio but i am guessing its similar to the Ouija board, maybe it's a good idea to say a few simple words before you start asking questions and trying to communicate with whatever it is we communicate with using these methods, with a firm voice say you only welcome positive energy, always be polite and use 3 cheap white candles whilst using your method, oh and when using the Ouija board it's advised to always say Goodbye and have the "Spirits" or whatever you want to call them say Goodbye too this is suppose to help prevent them entering our world and following you around messing with your life, also on the Ouija board there are sign's to show if a "Spirit" is trying to make a portal into our world, these have been explained as the glass moving in an infinity motion or the glass moving counting down from 9-0 or moving from Z-A, it might be a good idea if you can find some info based on if it is possible for the "Spirits" to make a portal through the radio somehow..
Old 02-08-2014, 04:09 AM
tre2012

Thank u.. I think it is alot like the quiji board, being that u are communicating with the other side.. I think the quiji board has a wrap of being more dangerous, but a radio or ghost box is a fairly new concept.. So might turn out to b as dangerous.. Actually did know the telephone was made in an attempt to contact spirits.. And the guy that made the radio heard voices when he first made it.. N there was no stations... So idk.. But I'm goin to go down the road n park next to this cemetary in a few mins and see if I get something.. I'll let u guys know and hear if something good hqppens

side note.. I did one a few nights ago and I am a rapper.. So I was freeatyling then would sweep stations I was saying crazy stuff lol n a spirit said "go to church" so first it was Satan n the evil bow they are saying go to church lol
Old 03-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Knower

I've been out for a while, so I find this a very interesting thread to read. I concur with what Tobi and Desert Rat said, good advice indeed.

I've been using ghost boxes such as the Shack Hack and P-SB7 for the past 5 years and have had amazing results. If you don't already follow Huff Paranormal on Youtube, you should. He uses all different types of boxes, including doing the same thing with an analog radio where he turns the dial himself instead of the usual scanning features the radios often have.

While your enthusiasm and curiosity is good, do not let it overwhelm you to the point you get obsessed with it. When a person becomes obsessed with the ghost boxes or EVP or any other paranormal communication device, it puts you in a position that the little negative astral creeps want you to be in.

Negavtive entities are in no rush to set you up as time and patience is on their side. A person can get hooked to the point they are listening everyday and then the voices from the box are now guiding them on how to live their lives. Especially if the voices are sounding a lot like loved ones who have already passed. Don't think it can't happen, it can.

#1 rule you should adopt for using a ghost box, do not take for granted who you think is talking to you. There is no way to verify 100% who is talking to you and what their intentions are. If I heard my mother's voice come through the spirit box and tell me to go bet $10 on a 75-1 longshot to win at the racetrack and the horse won me $750, would that mean it was my mother who was helping me out?

No at all. That could just be part of the set up. I listen to my mothers voice through the box tell me and guide me to all sorts of wonderful things that make my life better and gain my trust. Then the next thing, maybe I'm being told my wife is unfaithful and I should find somebody else. Hey its my Mom's voice coming through the box and she has done nothing but given me good advice and tips, so this message has to be true!! Then after a few more "tips", my life is in complete kaos and it turns out that my "mom" was really a low level negative entity who just set me up and played me like a fiddle to screw me over.

Of course this did not happen to me, but I just wanted to show you an example of why you should never completely trust anything you are told or said to you over the ghost box. If my Mom's voice ever did come over the ghost box (never has), I would try to talk and converse, but I would still take it with a grain of salt.

If you still doubt the ability of the ghost box to trick somebody, you can find a guy on Youtube, Montana Paranormal I believe is the group. Some older videos of where they were doing ghost box sessions and got the voice of what sounded like a little girl, maybe 6-7 years in age. She called the guy "daddy" and needed help from a demon that was scaring her. So the guy invited her to come home with him, because he felt he was protecting her. Guess what, the girl was the demon! So the guy was duped into inviting the demon into his house where it attacked him and messed with his family. Even for a while after this happened and being told by other paranormal investigators that there never was a little girl, he kept insisting there was. He learned the hard way and I'm sure there are others that have too, but have been to embarassed to tell their story. This is also another reason you never invite anything to come home with you.

For protection, white light has been mentioned and I would also declare in the name of God and Jesus that you only wish to communicate with spirits that only have the best intent at heart and that no spirit with negative intentions can use the box. Then just before you finish, tell the spirits that the session is going to end, in the name of God and Jesus they need to go back to where they came from and then countdown to ending the session and powering down the ghost box. Just remember, even doing this you still need to take any voices and messages with a grain of salt.

Stick to that and you'll be fine.