Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 10-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Master
"In the evolution of cosmic structure, is entropy or gravity the more dominant force? The answer to this question has deep implications for the universe's future, as well as its past."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/2-futures-can-explain-time-s-mysterious-past/

Involving physicist Julian Barbour, previously cited.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-12-2014, 06:18 AM
Master
The above post attends to these issues...

"Does the future already exist?"
"Does freewill truly exist? Or, are we on a particular predetermined timeline, "track", route and path, from which there is no real deviation, or divergence, possible..?"

"Is gravity the main reason for order and coherence... the "arrow of time" in the Universe?
Rather than it being an emergent factor of thermodynamics? "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/2-futures-can-explain-time-s-mysterious-past/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Master
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/

The Adjustment Bureau

Old 24-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Master
The organic, "bio-computer".

"This nurse was from Africa and spoke French - she asked us what side of the family was from France, as his accent was so good...
Well I told her none of us. She not believe it. The brain really is an incredible thing, nobody has quite been able to explain why it has happened..."

"I didn't even do French at GCSE so haven't studied it since Year 9 - then all of a sudden I'm fluent in it.
"I can't explain how it happened. It's incredible really.

I was just casually chatting away about how I was feeling in this perfect French accent."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/11307568/Barber-woke-from-coma-speaking-fluent-French-and-thinking-he-was-Matthew-McConaughey.html

Old 27-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Master
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/scott_b_nde.htm

Motorcycle accident:

"While dead I was in the presence of the supreme being. There was no pain although I was aware of my accident, no speech, more of a thought transfer or telepathy. No darkness only light, no essence of time"

Old 30-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Master
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2932870/Is-future-decided-New-theory-time-suggests-past-present-future-exist-universe.html

"A new theory claims that time does not move forward, but rather, everything in time is ever-present."

Ought to be called a "New Variation" rather than, "new theory".

The radical theory was proposed by Dr Julian Barbour of College Farm in the UK, Dr Tim Koslowski of the University of New Brunswick in Canada and Dr Flavio Mercati of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, also in Canada.

The radical theory was proposed by Dr Julian Barbour of College Farm in the UK,
Dr Tim Koslowski of the University of New Brunswick in Canada and Dr Flavio Mercati of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, also in Canada.

Objective Becoming - Bradford Skow - Oxford University Press

Old 01-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Master
Of course, and again... "Time and Space are intimately connected, along with Gravity.

Welcome to the Matrix.

Old 03-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Master
Regarding the issue of "Time", ( connected with "Space". )

"3863. Carol NDE 2/1/2015. NDE 7543.
I was very confused because in those few seconds I saw a whole game of soccer. The game was between my school, and another school's soccer team. It wasn't like a dream where weird things happen out of order etc. It was a complete game, in consecutive order, that usually takes 2 hours ( or whatever time soccer games take, I don't know much about soccer), but it all happened in a few seconds."

www.nderf.org

Old 06-02-2015, 02:07 AM
Master
Even long before Einstein, the situation in which we find ourselves had been recognized.

Old 09-02-2015, 04:28 AM
Master
Borne out in Physics...

A 10 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAo5uLCPio

"You're Fooling Yourself and You don't Believe it..."