Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 06-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Master
Siddhis Parkaya Pravesh

Hello.

To start I am not Hindu, and am unaware if siddhis has anything to do with Hinduism itself, pardon my questions, I do not mean to be ignorant.

I was wondering does siddhis one in particular Parkaya Pravesh have any place in Hinduism, I mean only that I am unsure if it does, and does anyone have information at all on Parkaya Pravesh? I am looking for more information about this.

Thank you all for your time.

All my best.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:51 AM
Master
Apologies thread title should be called Siddhis Parakaya Pravesh.

I have received no answers thus far to my original question, let me try again with more clarity about my situation, and exactly what it is I am trying to understand.

I have found this Siddhis called Parakaya Pravesh. I found it quite by accident wishing to know more of what the word Siddhi/s is or means. I looked this up and somehow found my way to some information on this thing called Parakaya Pravesh.

When I read it- that was it. I had accomplished this very thing years ago twice this Parakaya Pravesh. With two different individuals whom were indeed actually living.

I have looked this up before not knowing what exactly to call it or which terms to look up. When looking for it I remember using the terms human spirit entering the body of another human, and all I was able to really find was information on spirit possession by non human entities, which isn't the same thing at all.

I was looking to find if any other human had similar experiences like I had with the two individuals.

My original search led me to think that since I had not found anything, that there were not many others who had experienced this or that not many had ever spoken about it.

When I found Parakaya Pravesh definition I realized there were people whom have had experienced this same thing.

That is why I wanted to know about it, that really is my only reason. I am not in search to practice Parakaya Pravesh and am not looking to ever experience it again. I realized after experiencing it two times, that the ability is useless to me, as it holds no true spiritual relevance or purpose to me. I do not mean to say that dis-respectfully, I only mean that after experiencing it twice the desire to ever experience it again left me. It doesn't help anyone in the way I aim to be of service to others. It only serves the purpose to keep the practitioner alive if the other individual is not living when entered. It serves no purpose for me to enter another living person except to walk in their shoes and get to know their psyche but I have learned of other ways to serve that purpose without the drastic action of entering another body, and as for the other purpose I do not even wish to prolong my life.

But I do actually have a serious question here as I am unsure, does Parakaya Pravesh originate from India, or is it Buddhist? Where does it Originate? I had thought it may have something to do with Hinduism but I am not sure, as we all see I have asked in this session, and no answer. I am not angry about it, just even more confused.

What I am truly wondering is why was I able to do this in the first place? It makes no sense as prior to the experiences and even now I have no knowledge on Hinduism or anything or any of this, not even this Siddhi business.

It confuses me really because this is a I don't even know what to call it? I can't call it a concept as it isn't just an idea. It is possible. So what, some form of ability? My point here is this is an ability of the far east. Why would I even be able to do this then? I was born in the west the United States of America, and am not Hindu or Buddhist or from that area?

Does this question make sense at all?

I don't understand what Siddhis are or what faith they originated, and what culture is able to do Parakaya Pravesh?

That is all I am asking. I don't want a text book manual how. I know how I did it. I don't want to ever do it again. I lost all and any desire to after the second time....

I am wondering why this happened with me? Or why it would happen with me?

I am not even from the east.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Ascender
I know hindi. "Pravesh" is a hindi word, meaning "to enter". Entering the bodies of others is one of the ten secondary siddhis mentioned in Bhagavata Purana (11.15.6-7), a hinduism book. From the same chapter 23rd verse:
Quote:
When a perfect yogī desires to enter another’s body, he should meditate upon himself within the other body, and then, giving up his own gross body, he should enter the other’s body through the pathways of air, as easily as a bee leaves one flower and flies into another.
Maybe you had achieved this siddhi in your past life and/or maybe you're good at meditation.