Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In my book God doesn't care whether you are 'good' or 'evil'. Nor is he interested whether you wear a hat in church, have been circumcised or eat pork for breakfast. He/She/It almost certainly 'has other things to do'.

Good and evil - as we gauge them to be, are simply two opposing ends of the same thing. Just as the Oneness in which we exist includes (obviously) everything, so do good and evil belong to this oneness - and it will always be so.

This thing we call god, described above in the sentence the universe will confirm whatever we believe is the only thing we have to understand.

The ball, that one which we kick about so much and adorn with so many colours is also the ball in which we exist.

I think God does care about if we are good or evil. God feels the pains that we feel, and to be good is to have less pain, therefore in my logic God does want us to be good.

The universe is what God is doing. God is doing everything at once. God doesn't have anything better to do, God is already doing everything.
Old 28-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Master
me 2on off iv saesthngs 2 him/her on off 2
why let bad peple liv in luxry wen poor peppel hav 2 sufr
i say
or let peados killrs hav fredm kll abus agan 2 victms or victms of famlys r mad sic 2
i no its on news wear famos peple now is getin way thngs coz of fam why did got god let ths hapnn for sak pusnh thm

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-11-2017, 12:21 PM
boshy b. good

People can give themselves urge and therefore make stuff up. god loves too many people god has got to be fair to and can't let go of. Much stuff Happens without god mixing god's hands in. god is not going to use us, but god's equipers shall on their own. Forgive god as good to soul, good to mind, good to fresh. god is superheroe to the resque, not judging at that, like fighting a meteor or somestuff, asking from him in our lifes.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder

The Source is. It's not good or evil.

So I'm just going to talk about the god that governs this world.
I think he used to think he was a good entity doing good for the world
but finally he's beginning to realize he is, at least in part, evil.
And by accepting it he's beginning to love the world a lot better.
Because that ego of himself was beginning to become a lot judgmental.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?

it's your brain. you have been living in pain and trauma for so long that it has changed your brain to become more likely to give you dark thoughts.

it's OK. it has happened to me too. It's something you learn to live with until you can get your brain back to normal.

it takes a long time to get your brain back on track but it can be done.

look up how trauma makes the amygdala bigger.

bigger amygdala = more anxiety, more fear. and your behaviors and coping habits can make it even worse.

a change of lifestyle is required to get things back on track. total health reconfiguration. Better sleep habits, better eatng and health practices. it takes a lot of work. just look into becoming healthier and you'll get there
Old 21-05-2018, 04:44 AM
Knower

That which we don't understand we tend to let our imaginations run wild. When we seek/research things we gain understanding if we look deep enough. Then we are not going by our imaginations but by our new found knowledge. Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I feel perhaps people will do most anything so as not to believe there is such a thing as God. I mean after all I would rather there not be a God if God could hate me so much that he would cast me into an eternal fire. In your case I can understand why you might think God is evil. Thanks to much of mainstream religion I feel you are not alone thinking that.

Much of New Age is thought to be a false teaching. If one really looks at what New Age believes rather than what main stream religion says it believes then you might just find New Age is the Old Age religion. No doubt Jesus today would be called a New Ager if he was teaching today.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
Much of New Age is thought to be a false teaching. If one really looks at what New Age believes rather than what main stream religion says it believes then you might just find New Age is the Old Age religion. No doubt Jesus today would be called a New Ager if he was teaching today.

This is imo the difference between Jesus and the new agers (below quote). Im not hating though, just sharing. Sometimes people change traditions and paths over time and if they do its still there life.. there experience.. as a whole and people can learn and gain experience from it all..

Here is a quote from me from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Did Jesus go around saying all is divine? as in all acts? did he say accept everything as it is? he did preach love but also justice and truth, he went up against the establishment and those in power, he told people when they were wrong for there own well being and well being of all... Jesus was not a new ager.
Just for fun...

New ager

Jesus & his father
Old 21-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account
I definitely keep losing faith in him more and more as days pass by and he doesn't seem to give a living sh#t about anything at all.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicity that it's true why is this happening?

Unfortunately the evidence that we can draw from, would indicate god is indifferent at best and evil at worst. In the christian bible. There are plenty of indications that god is evil.

But I prefer the evidence you can see for yourself right here and right now. Ask yourself, why does evil prevail over good? You can see that it does all around you. Just look at the world, starving people, dictators, war. The circle of life is a vicious cycle. In order for anything to survive some thing else must die.

I have always tried to be a good person and I can honestly say, I have never had a good deed go unpunished.
Old 26-05-2018, 07:54 PM
boshy b. good

We just got to admit

hello, that's all I'm
saying

never mind all the
rest

Last edited by boshy b. good : 26-05-2018 at 11:00 PM.