Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Experiencer

my dream was filled with yin and yang symbols

Left and right I saw them they were everywhere.the Dream were about people in the village but they had to abandon because the killers were coming so they ran into a forest to the boat but the killers were already there and not everyone survived.The people that did survive took a look at a map and sailed to another island and then the dream ended
Old 08-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower
Normally yin and yang symbols are about balance of opposites - rational/irrational; feminine/masculine; etc. Now if the dream broke and started with the village, then that is a second dream.

Unless the village is a real place that you have been there, then the people in your dream are normally you - bits and pieces of you. If you haven't been there and it's just a symbol of a village and those (you) getting chased and killed means that you are running from yourself and want to "kill" off either that part of yourself or someone else that you want to end a relationship with. Hope this helps.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Deactivated Account
In my dream last night I was shot in the chest : \
Old 09-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
In my dream last night I was shot in the chest : \

Check your health first. Pain in the heart is the first step your subconscious is telling you to check out. IF it's not health related then it's the universal symbol for relationships/romance.

Has someone close to you betrayed you or are you suspicious that they are or will?

In what context did you get shot? Inside your house or outside in the woods? All the symbols need to be looked at in relation to you. Let me know and I can help out more.