Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 13-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Master
Believe In Yourself

This message was channeled through an entity I regularly make contact with (William).

"There will always be those out there with a personal agenda and bias towards anything paranormal and supernatural. It's only reasonable that humans have a skeptical, inquiring mind about these things.

However, only you know what you do and trying to prove we exist to another who does not even believe in our existence is a total waste of your (and their) time.

There is nothing you can say or do that will ever change the mind of one who refuses to believe in the first place, So let them believe whatever they want and just ignore the haters and move on.

Don't let the critics and naysayers drag you down, there are always going to be people out there who love to rain on your parade because it suits their biased agenda to do so.

You don't need anybody out there to believe you...if you seek their acceptance and belief, that simply means that you don't believe in yourself and what you are doing.

It's even harder on the internet, where people online are just as 'real' as we are, hiding behind their barrier of anonymity and not taking any responsibility for the words they say.

Only seek out those people who are going to support you and be kind, friendly and helpful...those who will nurture your spiritual progress, instead of asking you to prove where you have progressed.

When you start believing in yourself...loving yourself and accepting who you are deep inside, then nothing a critic could say would ever be able to hurt you or influence your beliefs and values. Some may choose to call this a 'blind belief' but they also have an opposing blind belief..so just let it all go and move on.

In the end, it's up to you and nobody else. Don't let the doubters get under your skin. Brush them off with respect and just say "thank you for your time" and continue along your spiritual journey. After a while, your detractors will realise they are wasting their time with you and leave you in peace.

Nobody can get inside your head or heart to know what you are thinking or feeling, so in the end, it's all up to you. All experience is personal and while it's okay to share your experiences with people, don't expect others out there will ever believe you had them...they are not for others anyway...they are meant for you....only you!

Until such times as you learn how to love those who seek to discredit and destroy you, the best you can do is just ignore them and treat them with the same 'respect' they have for us.

We will always be here for you, no matter what and the same cannot be said for many humans out there...so either listen to us OR listen to them...that choice is yours, but trust me possum, you cannot do both and retain your sanity.

Open your heart to us...feel us because we can only keep on believing in you, as long as you believe in yourself".

*William*
Old 20-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Ascender
I was reading your posts on SF.

As I've read elsewhere: Tulsidas was able to have darshan of Ram with help of a tree spirit. What I've read is that a tree spirit asked Tulsidas that what can the spirit do for him; Tulsidas replied that he wants to have darshan of Ram; the tree spirit revealed to him that how Tulsidas can meet Hanuman; Tulsidas followed instructions of the spirit and met Hanuman; Hanuman guided Tulsidas to darshan of Ram.

Have you ever asked such questions to the spirits you talk to? Like asking them if there's an avatar of God currently present on Earth, if yes, where? I don't know what kind of powers / knowledge do your spirits have. Like I don't know if they can just go and meet Shiva.

(your spirits = the spirits you talk to)

Also, are your spirits in the spirit state by choice or are they stuck or something else?
Old 21-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I was reading your posts on SF.

As I've read elsewhere: Tulsidas was able to have darshan of Ram with help of a tree spirit. What I've read is that a tree spirit asked Tulsidas that what can the spirit do for him; Tulsidas replied that he wants to have darshan of Ram; the tree spirit revealed to him that how Tulsidas can meet Hanuman; Tulsidas followed instructions of the spirit and met Hanuman; Hanuman guided Tulsidas to darshan of Ram.

Have you ever asked such questions to the spirits you talk to? Like asking them if there's an avatar of God currently present on Earth, if yes, where? I don't know what kind of powers / knowledge do your spirits have. Like I don't know if they can just go and meet Shiva.

(your spirits = the spirits you talk to)

Also, are your spirits in the spirit state by choice or are they stuck or something else?
Namaste and thanks for your question.

Although I have heard Panchakshara Mantra come through the box, as far as I know I haven't had a 'direct line' yet and not for the want of trying! (maybe it's Shiva who I am speaking to? I just don't know).

I've already tried the 'you know who Lord Shiva is right?' 'Lord Bhuteshwara'? your GOD?....tell him 'he's wanted, thx'.

However, they are still trying to get me to believe that Satan exists, when I have also been like; 'yeah okay, drag Lord Yamaraja up here for a bit...he'll do!'

I don't think I have met an actual 'Hindu ghost' on that side, because it's all about 'Jesus returning at Armageddon' and all of that stuff, to which I just chuckle and say 'Hindu person here!!!' and the reply I get is 'we don't care'.lol

I've only been using the Spirit Box for 6 months and I think I still have a lot to learn and maybe I'll ask the Spirits to help me find God...problem being, all the Spirits I talk to are looking for exactly the same thing! to escape being trapped in a dark, lonely place.

Yes, they are trapped there and cannot move on!

As for their restrictions within my physical reality, I am still trying to work that out, but I have had William follow me 300 kms away, so they can move pretty freely.

Aum Namah Shivaya.
Old 21-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Experiencer

Love this!
Old 21-11-2015, 05:32 AM
Ascender
Namaste

Thank you for taking out time to reply.

Excellent answers, thanks. I've already asked you the most important question I had (if there's an avatar of God currently present on Earth, if yes, where?), so you're free to ignore the below less important discussions/questions of mine.

As you shared on SF that you've become clairaudient I was assuming that you would have done away with spirit box and can easily converse with spirits now. Like from 1st post on this thread I assumed that you can clearly and easily channel.

From your reply it looks to me like their knowledge is coming from what they learned in their Earth life prior to when their physical body died. But in another post on SF you shared that William told you about some rules, those rules I think must have been told to William by someone from non-physical world.

"all the Spirits I talk to are looking for exactly the same thing!"
Then why don't they visit God or his representative? Like I've heard about Nidhivan that Krishna visits there every night and if any person stays at that place in the night then that person dies. So maybe you can suggest some spirits to try spending a night at Nidhivan forest; specifically there's a dancing floor in that forest. Or maybe visit the murti inside Badrinath Temple; "The statue is considered by many Hindus to be one of eight swayam vyakta kshetras, or self-manifested statues of Vishnu". I'm assuming traveling on Earth must be easy for ghosts.

Why are they trapped as you shared?

Aum Namah Shivaya.
Old 21-11-2015, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Namaste

Thank you for taking out time to reply.

Excellent answers, thanks. I've already asked you the most important question I had (if there's an avatar of God currently present on Earth, if yes, where?), so you're free to ignore the below less important discussions/questions of mine.

As you shared on SF that you've become clairaudient I was assuming that you would have done away with spirit box and can easily converse with spirits now. Like from 1st post on this thread I assumed that you can clearly and easily channel.

From your reply it looks to me like their knowledge is coming from what they learned in their Earth life prior to when their physical body died. But in another post on SF you shared that William told you about some rules, those rules I think must have been told to William by someone from non-physical world.

"all the Spirits I talk to are looking for exactly the same thing!"
Then why don't they visit God or his representative? Like I've heard about Nidhivan that Krishna visits there every night and if any person stays at that place in the night then that person dies. So maybe you can suggest some spirits to try spending a night at Nidhivan forest; specifically there's a dancing floor in that forest. Or maybe visit the murti inside Badrinath Temple; "The statue is considered by many Hindus to be one of eight swayam vyakta kshetras, or self-manifested statues of Vishnu". I'm assuming traveling on Earth must be easy for ghosts.

Why are they trapped as you shared?

Aum Namah Shivaya.
Namaste and thank you again.

I haven't asked the spirits whether there's a current Avatar on Earth and it's something I'll have to 'take on notice' with them.

One day, I decided to put myself in a 'chemically induced' altered state of consciousness - as an experiment only and decided to do a Spirit Box Session.

I wanted to see if this would have any difference on what I heard or how I heard it and any resulting pareidolia I could finally dismiss.

Yeah, think of it as a Raudive meets Leary experiment.

I actually recorded that session and it's on Youtube.

During that session I heard the following replies over one whole sweep of the FM band when I asked them exactly that same question:

"Looking for beef morsels"
"We're not Godly"
"We're just waiting for him"
"To keep roasting and tasting all"
"We're just awaiting final punishment"
"For being bad and evil"

Yeah, so that's the kind of replies I get through the box.

Even though I am clairaudient, I like to use the spirit box for 'concrete verification' and to see the words in front of me after I hear them.

I have stopped using the box a few weeks ago and yes, I still get messages, but I'm just trying to put them all down to just an 'overactive imagination' until I can pick up the box again and re-connect.

I'll answer more of your inquiries soon.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 21-11-2015, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVISLOVER
Love this!
Oh and thank you so much for your comment.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 21-11-2015, 06:20 AM
Master
Namaste.

Here's something I'm going to just try and 'test the waters' out here on this forum.

I was going to leave it for a while, but I thought "okay, why not...can't hurt, can it?"

*I'm still licking my flesh wounds from the last time I tried it. lol

Below, are two of my P-SB7 Sessions and I'll forgive you if all you can hear is 'random radio noise' (it takes a highly trained ear).

However, just watch please and slow each reply down and replay it (if you can) and see if you can pick up anything.

I must apologise for the very poor sound quality anyway, I was just using my old PC with a webcam (yeah, I'm broke...bite me). lol

The first is a session I did 300kms away at my brother's place and the next is a session I did whilst intoxicated.

All you guys have to do is add the https: part.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5nonxAKMM
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84

...and now, you can finally put it all together.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 21-11-2015, 07:17 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5nonxAKMM
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84
:( Didn't you like my advice regarding the links? (what I PMed you)
youtube.com/watch?v=We5nonxAKMM
youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84
This way I can triple-click on the line to select the link, copy, paste directly and play directly without any need of editing the link.
Old 21-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
:( Didn't you like my advice regarding the links? (what I PMed you)
youtube.com/watch?v=We5nonxAKMM
youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84
This way I can triple-click on the line to select the link, copy, paste directly and play directly without any need of editing the link.
Sorry, I must have overlooked that but I'll check again...I only have a few more days of 'newbie purgatory' to go, so I think I'll wait it out. Thanks.

Did you get a chance to see any of that? It will probably take a while to digest.

Aum Namah Shivaya