Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Master

dark night of the soul

So is this when you realize you have to give up everything?
Old 05-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress

It may well be, for you. But then remember that without the night there is no sunrise to be overawed by.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress

For me In progress what I felt was that I had nothing left...I had nothing to give up. All that was left In essence was myself. I felt alone, naked (lol) stripped bare from all what "I thought was Important".. from all that I thought defined me..

What many do not realize - Is that all that Is needed - Is the self lol.

There Is no-thing other than..

x daz x
Old 05-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Ascender
My guides have always taught me that.... *it is always darkest before the dawn* You cannot know true light until you have experienced the darkness........And then you find that darkness is an illusion, a product of our human conditioning. You will find that light dissolves darkness in the end.

We seem to be reborn through these dark nights of the soul.........We find our true selves.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 05-01-2011, 11:58 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
My guides have always taught me that.... *it is always darkest before the dawn* You cannot know true light until you have experienced the darkness........And then you find that darkness is an illusion, a product of our human conditioning. You will find that light dissolves darkness in the end.

We seem to be reborn through these dark nights of the soul.........We find our true selves.

I like that.

3dnow
Old 05-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Master
oh I have had many dark nights of the soul, all in a four month period, everytime they occured I did not listen and carried on...big mistake because the creator kept making them come to me until I listened.
It was a time when I needed to ask for help, when I realized that I couldn't do it on my mind, when I realized I need to give up my ego and get help and also I realized I had to be stronger and stand on my own feet.
Spiritlite.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Sira

Oh, I have also experienced more dark nights of the soul that I care to remember. One "night" actually lasted almost two weeks and when it was finally over and the sun literally shone in my eyes, I cried so deep, having survived.
Today was another dark day with the heart chakra hurting and feeling empty and tiny. To spare you from the teary details, I ended up having a brain area on the left side of the head activated. This time it actually hurt for a while. Also the left side of the body received treatment. What a day. Again. Blessings!
Old 05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Sira

Oh, I forgot the hint of the day. One time the dark night of the soul was so well executed that I spent it alone in total darkness - electricity was off in the whole area so it was pitch dark - and no signs of guides. I did not have a candle, flashlight or anything. And since that night I have not been afraid of being in the dark although I had always earlier been.
Anyway, the hint is to keep a candle/matches or flashlight at hand, just in case. =)
Old 05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Master
Sira.....thankyou for sharing....very beautiful.
Spiritlite.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Sira

in_progress, for me one of the most beautiful experiences was the moment when I gave up my everything, life, free will, everything, about 8 years ago! At that same event (the room had turned yellow, there were truly amazing angels present) I breathed in Holy Spirit. The beauty of that moment is beyond words.
And since then life has been a roller coaster - perfect in the big picture but at a human experience level... extreme.