Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree

You mentioned above about soul immersion - and orgasm? What about children conceived from IVF now?

Also, would you comment on if I have any spirit guides? And if there is light or what felt like sunlight through/in the abdomen area, what type of phenomena could this be?

Thanking. Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

blossomingtree

You will need to clarify specifically what you are asking in regard to vitro fertilisation for me to answer you adequately.

Dear friend, all living beings have spirit guides. The only things which could not be said to have such are bacteria and viruses.

The phenomenon is simply energy you are invoking through your interactions with your inner-self and other energies, which is felt through your nervous system and biochemical mechanisms. Your etheric cord is attached to your solar plexus so you are going to feel physical sensations here during self-development and spiritual receptivity. As you become more open, and become receptive to emotional energy, sexual energy and creative energies you will feel sensations around your abdominal area.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-09-2017, 08:44 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering. What the world needs are souls of wisdom and compassion who can deliver positive and inspirational action. This may be on a simple one to one interaction, or on the world stage.

Good people who choose to do nothing entrust their future to those who would destroy it.

I would happily spend a moment in mortal arduous adversity than an infinity in regret. For it is, the precious moments are for precious creation, that the rest of infinity may be spent beholding the beauty of that creation.

Thank you for your reciprocated elaboration.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Thank you for your words, Sparrow, although the notepaper-style heading of your reply was a little.... odd. I appreciate your comments.

You said "If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering." That's correct, naturally, and if I were choosing to play that role I'd agree with all you wrote. But actually my words were "...more an observer than a participant..."

I am a participant with the attendant pain it brings and at the same time an observer for a reason I don't consciously register. Perhaps I won't ever read that story 'this side of things'.

I can only hope my one-to-one interactions bring to others what I hope they bring for them - time will tell.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Thank you for your words, Sparrow, although the notepaper-style heading of your reply was a little.... odd. I appreciate your comments.

You said "If you are choosing to play the role of a mere observer my friend, you could have simply remained in the spirit world and saved yourself much pain and suffering." That's correct, naturally, and if I were choosing to play that role I'd agree with all you wrote. But actually my words were "...more an observer than a participant..."

I am a participant with the attendant pain it brings and at the same time an observer for a reason I don't consciously register. Perhaps I won't ever read that story 'this side of things'.

I can only hope my one-to-one interactions bring to others what I hope they bring for them - time will tell.

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅d̲̲̅̅v̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̅ ̲̲̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

A very good evening to you, or whatever you wish to call your present moment.

Well now, for me to do anything considered odd I would first have to be placed within a person's expectation of normalcy. The true expression of creativity expands beyond the boundaries of normalcy. Of course, I would be happy to deliver my information in a less odd fashion, if it pleases you.

Indeed. As you say, your words were more observer than participant. This reiterated emphasis only highlights my primary point I hoped to make. Which is, the spirit world is where you should do more of your observational work, and physical density is where participation should become more primary. For far too long good people have stood by in observation of bad events, never to give equal or greater energy to the participation in changing those events. This has led to the early loss of good people in physical density who can no longer participate in the outcome of such events. In recognition of this on a global scale I have therefore utilized your use of emphasis to illuminate a specific human trend, in the hope that I may inspire more participation from good people, like yourself, which is what planet Earth needs at this time.

I trust my point is received in the manner it was intended.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 24-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅b̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅g ̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅]

Does it shock you that another being would simply intend and aspire to elevate your wisdom and wellbeing without ulterior motive?

When the heart is open to these things on a daily basis, it should come as no surprise.

No, I have been very fortunate to know many beings who are beyond ego - I guess I am surprised you went to such effort and with such kindness, and did not ignore/give up on my numerous or inane questions. Perhaps this is related to self-worth, I am not sure :)

anyway thank you so much Spirit Guide Sparrow for that kindness.

And yes, I have seen such in life - it is very heartening and kindness warms this heart.

Quote:
know you can do anything you put your heart to.

Thank you -

Quote:
We will see how you get on

Nods

Quote:
Essentially you are a three part being. In this understanding your approach to life’s solutions and successes are built on the fundamental trinity of this union. As with our dear friend Justin, this principle holds equal emphasis for his own personal wishes.

Similarly when it comes to your self-worth in your physical life, I remind you of the importance of the collaborative equilibrium of mind, body and spirit. As emphasised in my image, this trinity is fundamental in the relationship of identity, connection and a sense of purpose. To achieve spherical perception of healthy cyclical wholesome wellbeing these points must connect to open the gateway to your ultimate potential.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Thank you again, Sparrow - it is beautiful what you have produced and I am grateful for your kindness
Old 24-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
You will need to clarify specifically what you are asking in regard to vitro fertilisation for me to answer you adequately.

Dear friend, all living beings have spirit guides. The only things which could not be said to have such are bacteria and viruses.

The phenomenon is simply energy you are invoking through your interactions with your inner-self and other energies, which is felt through your nervous system and biochemical mechanisms. Your etheric cord is attached to your solar plexus so you are going to feel physical sensations here during self-development and spiritual receptivity. As you become more open, and become receptive to emotional energy, sexual energy and creative energies you will feel sensations around your abdominal area.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Dear Sparrow

I guess I was referring to your post to Justin about soul melding:

Quote:
Dear and wonderful Justin,

In light of love I reciprocate your words and sentiments.

As always, your mind full of questions on the doorstep of each day.
I shall do my best to cater for your consumption of contemplative cravings.

The soul merging experience aforementioned is an act of intent to join intimately and unconditionally with the absolute essence and omnipresence of another entity or object of affection. It is the melting away of all barriers, all judgements and illusions of separation between two or more distinct identities of consciousness; it is the collision of infinitely diverse frequencies of thought and feeling in an explosion of divine celebration; it is the considerable complexities of cosmic connections made whole and complete in the image and likeness of the Prime Creator.

When two or more distinct sources of consciousness, whether assumed as identities or representations of an archetypical energy manifestation, come together in the absolute unified marriage of will and intimacy, the participating counterparts temporarily lose sense of their separate destinies and give birth to a completely new and wondrous energetic intention in a co-joining of consciousness.

On Earth two co-joining participants may experience this enactment through electrifying orgasm which ignites the collaboration of two energies into one to form a beautiful offspring.
That offspring then embodies the marriage of both genetic journeys which envelopes the very best, as well as the very worst, intricate ingredients of both parents. In the realms of light this process is instantaneous and indivisible, in that, there is no external offspring, but instead the two can become a child and creation of themselves.

-Sparrow

Children conceived through IVF are not "produced" through orgasm, so I was curious as to your view of the offspring journey in this way.

Sparrow, thank you for your other answers.

Old 25-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Dear Sparrow

I guess I was referring to your post to Justin about soul melding:

Children conceived through IVF are not "produced" through orgasm, so I was curious as to your view of the offspring journey in this way.

Sparrow, thank you for your other answers.

Dear blossomingtree,

Thank you for the clarification in regard to your query. We can now better answer your question.

The act of human orgasm is a re-enactment of the birth of the universe. A physical and emotional celebration of the ecstasy of life. It is conceived through the building up of considerable energy pressure which reaches a dazzling climax to the point of explosion and expulsion. This cosmic event is the delivery mechanism which allows galaxies, star systems and planets to be conceived from intricate orbital interactions. The human orgasm instinctively mirrors this principle and works to deliver the seeds of life through the act of expulsion. During this event the overwhelming desire of two people to experience complete intimate oneness, to push their energies literally within one another in an attempt to shatter their illusion of separateness, inevitably results in an explosion of energy and ecstasy. When two people surrender themselves to this beautiful experience they shall create something beyond the sum of their parts.

In the procedure of vitro fertilization you are still merging two separate distinct energies and cellular compositions from two living organisms. Their composition carries the genetic instructions for the formation of a new life form. Additionally, the egg and the sperm contain the cellular memory and consciousness of both donors allowing the fusion of their intricate properties. Although what you refer to as orgasm did not play a part in the joining of these energies, it has not taken away the primary components necessary to create a biological offspring or for a spirit to attach an etheric cord.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 25-09-2017, 07:12 PM
leadville

Quote:

A very good evening to you, or whatever you wish to call your present moment.

Well now, for me to do anything considered odd I would first have to be placed within a person's expectation of normalcy. The true expression of creativity expands beyond the boundaries of normalcy. Of course, I would be happy to deliver my information in a less odd fashion, if it pleases you.

Indeed. As you say, your words were more observer than participant. This reiterated emphasis only highlights my primary point I hoped to make. Which is, the spirit world is where you should do more of your observational work, and physical density is where participation should become more primary. For far too long good people have stood by in observation of bad events, never to give equal or greater energy to the participation in changing those events. This has led to the early loss of good people in physical density who can no longer participate in the outcome of such events. In recognition of this on a global scale I have therefore utilized your use of emphasis to illuminate a specific human trend, in the hope that I may inspire more participation from good people, like yourself, which is what planet Earth needs at this time.

I trust my point is received in the manner it was intended.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░
the day's greeting to you, Sparrow, whenever you are. I, incidentally, am in a BST zone right now. And you are where, when, if you don't mind telling us????

Your points were received in exactly the manner you intended them to be. I'm sure you won't mind my adding a few points of my own.

In terms of the normalcy of any situation many bench-marks can be set for assessing that. I have seen that you don't always use 'notepaper' for your replies and hadn't used it for me before and not for certain others. Hence I found your using notepaper "odd" (as I said earlier) when you wrote to me. I did say I'm an observer...

As for doing more of this "observational work" from the etheric dimension(s) well I would counter that I do actually do more from there. But for close-up observations one needs to get, well, close-up. That's where I presently am - close up. Participation is, for me, also part of this particular stage of this particular journey and neither you nor I consciously know how much of each activity was planned by me, for me...

If it turns out I'm not doing what I planned, if I'm not accomplishing what I should or could have, if I'm looking on rather than doing, I'll 'pay the price' later for so doing now.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Dear blossomingtree,

Thank you for the clarification in regard to your query. We can now better answer your question.

The act of human orgasm is a re-enactment of the birth of the universe. A physical and emotional celebration of the ecstasy of life. It is conceived through the building up of considerable energy pressure which reaches a dazzling climax to the point of explosion and expulsion. This cosmic event is the delivery mechanism which allows galaxies, star systems and planets to be conceived from intricate orbital interactions. The human orgasm instinctively mirrors this principle and works to deliver the seeds of life through the act of expulsion. During this event the overwhelming desire of two people to experience complete intimate oneness, to push their energies literally within one another in an attempt to shatter their illusion of separateness, inevitably results in an explosion of energy and ecstasy. When two people surrender themselves to this beautiful experience they shall create something beyond the sum of their parts.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Dear Sparrow,

Your words about orgasm reflect exactly what I always felt and thought... Anyway now I feel that such beautiful experience is very far from me... How to rebuild my ability to love in that way after a long time building barriers to that wonderful kind of love?

Old 26-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Guide

Sorry, in making the post below somehow two posts got created and I couldn't delete this one.

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 26-09-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Does the Spirit World have parties, or something akin? If so, what are they like?