Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish How To Transcend EGO!

Step One, folks: LEARN TO LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This hilarious SF thread will get you started: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...124#post162124
Old 19-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Master
Wink

Hey Simon,

I completely agree with you. There is nothing to move you into that state of "allowing" or "the vortex" as laughter. Just to stop dwelling on anything negative.....

zipzip
Old 19-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
Hey Simon,

I completely agree with you. There is nothing to move you into that state of "allowing" or "the vortex" as laughter. Just to stop dwelling on anything negative.....

zipzip

Greetings Zipzip. Yes. Very wise words, my friend! Thank you and bless you.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Ciqala

yeah as they say laughter is the best medicine. my main spirit guide is a trickster so it's always fun and hilarious doing "serious" spiritual work, sometimes confusing and tricky, but he teaches me the best way to conquer ego is when you can laugh at yourself and your mistakes. but then at times, since i'm a trickster myself, i get lectured to take things a bit more seriously, but they love it! (and very patient with me thankfully).

have any of you seen the movie Apocalypto? My spirit guide has recently humorously decided to shape shift into the form of one of my favourite characters. This guy

he may have a really bad sense of humour, but i love it!
Old 19-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

LOL Ciqala! Awesome. I haven't seen "Apocalypto" yet, but would love to. Thanks for the laughs, my sister!
Old 19-03-2011, 06:45 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
This hilarious SF thread will get you started: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...124#post162124

"404 not found," my friend.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
"404 not found," my friend.

Thanks Trag. For anyone interested who hasn't read it yet, the joke is in the Sanctuary Forum, in this thread: "Jokes in the Sanctuary! (Joyous laughter is great medicine!)"

Blessings
Old 19-03-2011, 08:40 PM
William Schuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
Step One, folks: LEARN TO LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will always have an ego until you decide to drop it. At this juncture you will then become one with the consciousness of God.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Wisely said, my brother. It is a juncture of realization, of awakening to the Reality of Oneness with God that already IS. Awesome. Much appreciated.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Simon Karlos

Talking

The Cosmic Joke: It is the ego that speaks of "transcending the ego," when in Truth there is nothing to transcend and no one to transcend anything... (In the illusion, yes, there is the experience of "transcendence." Apparently so!)