Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful to you?
It was helpful and I will use it in my meditations/life. 4 40.00%
It was helpful but I will not implement anything in it. 2 20.00%
I could not understand it/needed more information. 0 0%
It was too long and I didn't read all of it. 1 10.00%
I disagree with what it said. 1 10.00%
I have no opinions or thoughts about it-don't care. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Experiencer
Personal Journey Concerning Earth Energy

I have been trying to connect to the earth lately as my guide has advised that in order for me to achieve my goal of connecting to the spiritual energies to manifest them to the physical, I should first learn to connect to the earth. This is because earth energy has a degree of influence over the physical realm. Once I have connected to the earth energy and mastered that connection, then I will start to connect to an earth spirit of power that will allow me to use it's power. In the meantime, I am learning to master my connection to the earth energies.

For me, mastering the earth energies means making a powerful connection on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. It also means establishing such a connection through daily meditations that I can decrease the time that it takes me to connect to the earth to a few moments, and at will. This is so that once I actually start connecting to the spirit of power, I will be able to make a strong connection, and use the energy that I receive in a timely fashion.

Physically, I need to be able to connect to the energetical forces of the earth. As I have meditated I have felt the magnetic frequencies in the ground. I can concentrate on these forces using my aura and my third eye in order to fixate myself upon them. Once I am concentrating on the energies, I focus on making a connection and absorbing the energy, so that my 'self' becomes more connected, and attached, to the earth.

Emotionally, I need to be able to feel the way the energy makes me feel on an emotional level. What I do is I focus on the earth, and then I focus on my emotional self. I concentrate on the emotional aspect of the energy and how it affects me when I receive it. The earth always feels empowering and fortifying, as well as warm and comforting. Connecting to the earth on an emotional level causes me to feel less fragile on an emotional level, and more strengthened and radiant. Generally it is stabilising and I enjoy it.

Spiritually, I didn't know how to connect on this level at first so I asked the spirits for advice. What they told me was that the reason that spirits are attracted to the planet earth is because of all of the life it supports. There is lots of life here that isn't on other planets in this solar system. The spirituasl aspect of the planet has to do with it's purpose for the spirits, and that would be how I connect to that aspect. I wasn't sure what to make of this answer at first, I assumed it had to do with my connection to other spirits when in connection to the earth. But, as I meditated, after a few more days I realised that I shouldn't be thinking about it that way- and that the message was meant for my spirit. I have been meditating now, not thinking of the earth energy as "earth" energy, but as "life" energy. It is energy that supports life. And realising this, and making that connection has really enabled me to make stronger connections to the earth than before, in shorter times.

In the end, the information that is currently out there about the earth as far as how it helps you to gain ability usually suggests that it is slow, encumbering, and stubborn. However, I find that these descriptions, from the websites that I searched through (at the time) are not really befitting of the earth element from my experience. It is a very warm, comforting, and energising force that should be given due credit for what it is. Also, it is a necessary element to connect to when trying to connect to the physical from the spirit in order to cause permanent changes to manifest according to the information that I have received.

I hope that this is helpful information for someone- I know that it certainly helps me. I might add that my guide informed me that when you start receiving more of the earth energy you will start to feel a heat sensation that is like how it feels (for males) right before you start to orgasm. I felt this sensation today when I was meditating so I am happy that I am making progress. If anyone wants to know more about connecting to the physical to make changes I'll try to help if I can.

Also, as I know it may be important for some people to know this- there are many reasons I want to connect to the physical from my spirit to make permanent changes. First, for my own satisfaction and to help represent the character I would like people to receive I will alter my appearance to a degree- this should also go to prove that I will be able to make drastic changes with the use of spiritual power in order to meet my desires so that others understand the nature of the power. I also want to learn to heal and alter the aspects(organs, structure, disease) of the body that influence the health. I would like to manipulate and alter inanimate objects as well, for demonstration or for use, or distribution. I would like to give certain spirits around me the ability to manifest into physical forms, so that they could interact with human beings. I would also like to use the energy to stimulate portions of the brain that connect physical awareness to the spiritual realm, in order to open up my other, more 'ethereal' abilities such as physically seeing the spirits with my eyes, hearing their voices with my ears, etc among others. Once I have established my abilities, I want to teach others, with the advisory of my guide (not everyone would be safe to use spiritual power, and not everyone needs to- its a path meant for those who have that purpose just like any other) I would also like to open a spirituality center to help people in my local community. The spirits will be able to help me to come across the funds that I need, we have discussed different avenues that are pursuable, and I would like to distribute what I can to charities and to people who are in need. The spirits have a lot more to share besides teaching us how to gain spiritual ability as well, so I would like to reach out to those who need information regarding their lives or path. It is my desire to spread a message of truth, and also to oppose any false dogma that people believe in.

Thank you for reading this far, I appreciate any support and am open to criticism. =]
Old 15-03-2011, 01:15 PM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
(not everyone would be safe to use spiritual power, and not everyone needs to- its a path meant for those who have that purpose just like any other)
Hi Sozerius, that was a heartfelt write-up.

Regarding the quoted comment above: What makes you believe this? Belief that spirituality has to do with wielding power that is only meant for certain individuals, is essentially the same sort of exclusive, prohibitory doctrine the Catholic Church and other religions advocate.

Spirituality is simply one's personal search for connectedness with the source of life and creation. It's a self-realization path that every human being and soul, by virtue of being incarnated on this physical plane, participates in -- whether they're consciously aware of it or not.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Experiencer
I don't believe its prohibited or exclusive, just that some people would abuse it, hurt others, etc. My guide would know best how to advise me on this, because the spirits can read the intent of people, regarding what they would do with it- and also what they do with their current spiritual state. Which is why I would need his input on who wouldn't abuse ability. Besides, anyone who I empower- in some regard its my responsibility as to what they do with that. I want to make sure that I pass on teaching to people who are going to use it for good, not with malicious intent. Also, when I said its not everyone's purpose, in my view we decide what path we go on. So what purpose someone has is their choice.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Master
Sounds like you are making good progress. Do you ground as a standard part of your meditation? To ground means to make an energetic connection between your first chakra and the center of the Earth (sorry if you already know this). I usually start with grounding and then run some Earth energy up through my legs and down my grounding cord. From there you can bring it further up into your energetic system and play around with it. After some practice this does become an instant connection.
Old 15-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Experiencer
I used to do base chakra meditations with the ground all of the time, based on some meditations I came across online. However, I find that focusing too much on visualizations, chakras, and abstract ideas can sometimes cause me to connect to a collective of energy built up around the idea of chakra empowerment, rather than connect to the actual element. Because of this I don't typically focus on my chakras- I know they are there, however I do not find it necessary to focus on them directly per say. Instead I focus on the energies that are built in each area of my body, and how they feel to me, rather than my idea of them. I want to make as direct a connection to the energy as possible so I try not to focus on anything that might just be created out of my mind. Sometimes this leads to me sensing and re-sensing energy all throughout a meditation just to make sure that I am locked onto the correct energy, and not focusing on my collected idea of what energy I have been connecting to.

As far as if I ground- I guess you could say that the entire process of connecting to the earth is grounding, as the goal is to connect to the earth itself on a powerful, and ideally constant basis. However, I take at least 2-3 times out of each day, to meditate for an hour to connect myself, and familiarise myself the best I can with the earth. I'm still learning about the connection, and as I become more familiar with it I am becoming more able to make a stronger connection.
Old 15-03-2011, 03:05 PM
bbr

Quote:
Also, when I said its not everyone's purpose, in my view we decide what path we go on. So what purpose someone has is their choice.
Everyone's "purpose," again by virtue of being a soul and being incarnated on earth, is to grow spiritually -- whether they're consciously aware of that reality or not. And even if they're unaware of this reality, they're still growing spiritually. It's impossible to be a human being and not transform and grow as a soul being. That's my point you see.
Old 15-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Of course. I don't think that it is up to me as to how people ultimately evolve. I was simply referring to being conscious about who I might teach how to connect to a specific kind of power. Besides, the ultimate, end-goal purpose of evolving as a spirit usually isn't the only purpose, and you don't need spiritual power to do it. :P
Old 16-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Experiencer
Today I was doing my regular meditations, but I am finding that the energy actually flows into me from the earth more freely if I build up my desire and want for the energy- by realising my goals in my mind, and the fact that I need to connect to the earth energy in order to make my goals to use the power with the physical a reality. I am still experimenting, sometimes it seems stronger than other times and I am hoping to be able to keep building up my connection to the earth. There is one drawback, some days I feel super connected when I meditate, and I even effect the people around me while I meditate, but then on other days I don't seem to be able to duplicate what I did previously that made the connection so strong. Hopefully as I continue to repeat the exercises I will simply connect on a strong enough level so that each time I connect I only go foward, instead of occasionally feeling as though I've done better before.
Old 16-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Today I was doing my regular meditations, but I am finding that the energy actually flows into me from the earth more freely if I build up my desire and want for the energy- by realising my goals in my mind, and the fact that I need to connect to the earth energy in order to make my goals to use the power with the physical a reality. I am still experimenting, sometimes it seems stronger than other times and I am hoping to be able to keep building up my connection to the earth. There is one drawback, some days I feel super connected when I meditate, and I even effect the people around me while I meditate, but then on other days I don't seem to be able to duplicate what I did previously that made the connection so strong. Hopefully as I continue to repeat the exercises I will simply connect on a strong enough level so that each time I connect I only go foward, instead of occasionally feeling as though I've done better before.

That's a slippery slope. Try not to hold any expectations or to compare today's meditation with yesterday's. Especially when you have one of those life changing spiritual moments it is easy to want to relive that sense of connection. Its also easy to become dissatisfied with 'normal' meditation. Fact is, some days your are more connected than others. Try to take each session by itself and get what you can from it without thought to what came before or what will come after. This is good advice for life in general but especially for energy work and meditation.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Experiencer
Thanks, I appreciate your support. I will take your advice and try not to compare too much as far as giving myself expectations to meet, other than my goal.