Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-04-2018, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Pandora, it was a serious question! LOL! In my room, sometimes I do spreads on the wooden floors.They are nice and clean. I do got shelves but I sometimes leave a box or two on the floor before I am done with a spread, I could leave it there for hours really. Lucky is a really old dog, but still, it doesn't matter if I get upset with him, or foam at the mouth and lose it, he will do it again each time I leave the door open. So the one that needs 'teaching' is me ( LOL). I have been doing really good keeping the door closed the past couple of months but yesterday I decided to rest on the couch for a few min ( and fell asleep)... I forgot to shut the door in my room and he went in and peed on the floor next and around my Tao of the Oracle box , at least the cards were safe in there and they don't smell I just think it's odd he goes straight for the cards, wondering if he picks up something but Still, who the heck does he think he is on MY territory!?

Question for Clover: Why does Lucky ( our Jack Russel Terrier) keep peeing on my tarot cards? (sidenote:He keeps on doing it and I keep having drama episodes LOL What gives, man?)

Sorry Clover, but you have to admit, it is pretty damn funny!

Page of Pentacles reversed + King of Pentacles

He pees on your Tarot cards because he sees absolutely no value in them whatsoever and he thinks he's King of the castle.

Question for Pandora: How will Pooch enjoy the beach tomorrow?
Old 07-04-2018, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Question for Pandora: How will Pooch enjoy the beach tomorrow?

Four of chalices, King of chalices

I think Pooch will feel moody, and a little unawares and spaced out not quite knowing what to do with some company around.

I hope this helps,

Q. What lessons am I learning from my relationship with C ?
Old 07-04-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

Four of chalices, King of chalices

I think Pooch will feel moody, and a little unawares and spaced out not quite knowing what to do with some company around.

I hope this helps,

Q. What lessons am I learning from my relationship with C ?

Shortly after I posted my question above, I decided I might not take him after all, as it's less stressful for me (he has aggression issues), but haven't made up my mind yet. So your answer could relate to him being left behind, which he definitely won't be too happy about!

7 of Cups reversed + The Star reversed
Dreams based on fantasy are difficult to attain

Question for Pandora: What can I do to do more accurate readings with decks other than Rider Waite? (or something along those lines)
Old 07-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Question for Pandora: What can I do to do more accurate readings with decks other than Rider Waite? (or something along those lines)

I actually also felt aggression from the cards when I felt new company. But there might be other people who will be okay about it ( King of cups ) As the cards were focused on how it would be if you take him to the beach , I think my answer is around that. You will have to give some thought though whether you would like it, and it's okay to. Will might have to pay attention to him.

Reading ~

Five of swords, Queen of Pentacles reversed

I think there is some lack of self belief due to conflict of energies, some sadness/ confusion perhaps that might be for different reasons and not exactly your accuracy of reading cards, you need to focus on strengths you have , experiences you gained for example with the Rider waite and take from that experience in your future readings.

Hope this helps,

Q. How can I better move on from L now / leave any residual energies behind ?
Old 08-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Q. How can I better move on from L now / leave any residual energies behind ?

6 of Coins + 10 of Coins

You can move on by being open and receptive to any help that comes your way, especially from those who are in your "close circle of friends/family."

How can I form a stronger connection with X?
Old 08-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account

LOLS thank you Pandora. He is such a stinker but we love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
How can I form a stronger connection with X?

Justice and Five of Cups; more honest & open communication with the person. Although, getting a sense of giving each other a bit of space for the time being, there may have been some boundaries set up that are preventing a bond to be built as this time.

How can I find more energy/motivation to spend time/entertain my children? I am exhausted!
Old 08-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
How can I find more energy/motivation to spend time/entertain my children? I am exhausted!

Nine of Swords and King of Cups

Try not to stress yourself over the situation, focus on something or someone that energizes you.

Question for Trinity: Should my love and i dine out or should i cook something?
Old 09-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Should my love and i dine out or should i cook something?
Wheel of Fortune, 4 of Wands
If you can afford it, you should take the chance fate granted you, go out, relax, and celebrate life.

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge: What should I do about my own music (if anything at all)?
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Knower

Reading for SeekerOfKnowledge
Judgement and Death - Nothing at all, apart from appreciating on your own or with friends and family

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: Am I guided to continue with swimming lessons with a professional swimming instructor?
Old 12-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Feedback for cosmicsacredheart:
Thanks. Doing anything with it would include either a lot of money or so much work that it probably isn't worth the trouble.
Should I get bored and have nothing better to do, I might note down everything properly by hand.

Next question for cosmicsacredheart
: Am I guided to continue with swimming lessons with a professional swimming instructor?
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.