Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-03-2011, 03:36 AM
dan803

Astral Projections or Lucid dreaming?

hey guys, i just wanted to ask a couple of things. I am a bit confused on the part when you feel the vibrations. sometimes my eyes want to open, and if i do, it still feels like there closed, but i can sorta see. the other night this happened, and the vibrations were so strong, my breathing got faster and it felt like my heart was about to come out of my chest. my vision also got very staticy, but i must have gotten over excited and killed it. Another weird thing, i don't know what happened, if i was dreaming or not. but one night i was in the vibration state and pictured my self getting closer to the ceiling. i could actually kinda see my ceiling getting closer until i hit it. then i was outside, but not outside my house, somewhere far down the street. i was able to float around and fly but i'm convinced it was just an astral projection. Eventually i fell through the road and everything went black. Can anyone explain if i'm experience any sort of astral projection? one more thing, should i shut out all possible light for a better experience? any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Master

Yes, you experienced AP. I do not know what you mean by shutting out light for a better experience.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:52 PM
windwhistle

Check out Robert peterson's books on Obe's. Sounds like a similar experience he had.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:24 AM
dan803

well, ive read around the interenet its good to be in the dark. i was just wondering, if i shut out all light, how could i see my cieling ,or room etc? kinda stupid thought...
Old 13-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Master

When you are in the astral it is good to be able to see clearly, exactly what you see in real life. Do you shut out light. You need light to be able to see. Just say I can see well, keep repeating it until you can see well.
Old 13-03-2011, 07:35 AM
abikisses

Oooh congratulations on your AP! This sounds just like my first conscious one.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 18-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Summerlander

AP and lucid dreams could both be the same thing. They are conceptual terms that we devised in order to describe sleep states of consciousness. Some people say that lucid dreams are different to astral projections because they appear to display different rules but the thing is that these differences could be the very manifestation of their own beliefs. the underlying truth could be that we are probably just experiencing lucid dreams whereby in some of them, we experience the illusion of leaving our bodies.