Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Master

You can advise people not to play the board. People will decide to play with it regardless of what you say. They will play at their risk.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Calypso_Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You can advise people not to play the board. People will decide to play with it regardless of what you say. They will play at their risk.

This also applies to any divination tool, not just the Ouija.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:30 PM
LightFilledHeart

There is no one correct answer regarding whether or not someone should utilize a ouija board as a divination tool or not. Obviously if you have a fear that you can be over-taken by a malevolent spirit in that manner, then such is not for you! Remember that fear is a strong magnet and will frequently manifest the very thing you fear. On the other hand, if your position on divination tools is neutral, you will likely not experience anything negative.
The Ouija board is no different than any other divination tool in that respect.

I have friends who have used the board for years, and who get excellent guidance/answers to the questions they pose. They always set up protections, surrounding the procedings with light and placing their Higher Self in the role of "bouncer", with everything any spirit wants to commune to them having to come through that source in order to reach them. It works beautifully, and as I said, they get excellent guidance in that manner.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:59 PM
MoonDancer

One should at least remember to protect themself or ask for protection.
Old 16-05-2011, 02:07 AM
unruhig

This was an interesting thread. I tried the board once a long time ago with a friend but nothing

happened, then I tried it by myself and expecting nothing was totally

surprised when the pointer started to move, I jumped up and threw the

pointer and board on the floor from there I put it in the garbage and never

touched another board.
Peace to all
Old 16-05-2011, 02:33 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unruhig
surprised when the pointer started to move, I jumped up and threw the

pointer and board on the floor from there I put it in the garbage and never

touched another board.
Peace to all

I pictured it
Old 16-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Trace

I've used them quite a few times during investigations and really dont think the concept is any different than any other board such as talking or angel boards, even seances. Its what your intentions are, how you use it and your own protection that are the key things to using one.

They most definitely do work and it seems that a spirit will use one particular person as the medium and use the energy of the combined people with their hands on the planchette. You usually cannot mistake it if the spirit is not the type of spirit you wish to talk to. Often too you will find whenyou have the right combination of people on the board. Often too you may get other things happening at the same time like the board popping or creaking.
Many spirits will also just use the first letter of each word to conserve energy and when this used to happen, I just seemed to know what the word was even with on letter.

I think when we used to use it to communicate, the spirit would use me as the medium. You dont get anything at first and then I would get this tingling sensation aroiund the crown of my head which then would travel down my arm and to my finger on the planchette. Sometimes I would feel like a hand that was on top of mine, a pressure and then a twitching would happen through the planchette that everyoine could feel. I could always tell though when the planchette was about to move by this entire process. Often too I would get the words in my head as the first letter would come up.
Old 16-05-2011, 02:49 PM
White Rabbit Australia

Ouija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Personally I would never use a ouji board it's like you can open up to ANY energies and they will then not go away.
Spiritlite.

I agree with that. Skeptical though I might be or want to be of certain practices such as Ouija - there is another world or things that share this one and my little human mind didn't like it when I chanced to experience them visit.

Keep some white sage handy - burn it after using the board. No telling what this practice does or can pull through or let in - but white sage being burned seemed to send it away.

WR
Old 16-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Scibat

I mentioned this on another thread, I am an amateur ghost hunter who has failed to find any ghosts. So I am seriously considering one of these as a means of bringing some kind of spirit to me for study.
Old 17-05-2011, 12:56 AM
rainbowcrow

I have recently used Konxari cards for spirit communication with some success so I am thinking of trying a Ouija board to see what sort of results I get. I see these things simply as tools to help me develop/validate my clairsentience.
I understand negative energy as just that, a negative vibration that has the potential to become positive if surrounded by enough 'good vibrations' ie. positive thoughts, love etc.. I do not fear it, therefore it does not effect me since fear is a negative thought.
Think of how you feel when you are around a negative person - usually, especially if you are unaware of the strength of their negative feelings, you start to feel negative also - so negative energy attracts or manifests more negative energy therefore creates negative experiences such as fear, depression etc.. and so positive energy attracts positive energy such as love, happiness etc..
Just my thoughts :)

rc