Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarvilly
Forgive me, but I'm not sure if I like your approach. You tend to assert yourself as this all-knowing character yet never offer any real insight. In my eyes, there should be no secrets within 'spirituality', in it's truest form. Whatever your intention, I sense that it is not pure.

Greeneyes, your Universe is your own to create. Just because someone else may have experienced X and another Y, does not mean the same applies in your reality. Do not let anyone else project negativity onto you, let your heart guide you and you will always be safe.

While I don't agree with the guy saying it is a demon. Astral travel among other ways of entering the spiritual dimensions can be compared to walking outside of your house. You are surely eventually going to bump into other beings and some of those beings will be good and some of them will be bad, it's just the way things are. My heart guides me and I have had run-ins with every type of lower-vibrational being you could possibly imagine. Despite what people would like to think we do not control what happens in the astral, we do not have full control of what we encounter in the astral, and we certainly do not have control over the beings we encounter. Being safe is a matter of opinion, what I call safe and you call safe are probably very different. Most people would believe astral travel is not safe if they experienced one of my experiences with lower-vibrational beings, but my definition of safe is quite different than most people. Just like everything in physical life exposing yourself to the spiritual dimensions and the beings that inhabit it is a krapshoot and you never know what numbers will end up on the dice. The more you roll the dice the more likely you are to encounter something that you probably would rather not. That is not even beginning to get into the types of things you can do in the astral that will draw negative attention, that is just speaking about the random nature of all things.

There is a big difference between going straight to the worst-case scenario and saying it's a demon and trying to educate people on what they will possibly eventually encounter. I prefer the second method clearly and I talk about the things I talk about (at the dismay of many others who refuse to see and believe anything except what they are comfortable with) because being prepared is a great way to deal with fear. People fear the unknown and I try my best to make the unknown not seem so scary. But if you're going to travel in the actual astral planes and not some manifested fairytale environment you're creating in the spiritual dimensions then you need to be prepared to run into some things that you probably would rather not. The quicker a person accepts that the quicker they will get over it and be able to experience freedom from their fears and freedom to experience the spirit worlds in their totality. If you block out anything you're not comfortable with you're only getting a couple pieces of the puzzle and will never be able to piece everything together, and you will be missing crucial lessons we all must learn through our fears.

Not everyone will experience succubi/incubi, vampires, dark witches, etc. But everyone at some point in time will run into a spirit that isn't particularly friendly or in the best of moods and that is inevitable if you plan on spending a reasonable amount of time in the astral. So my advice is if the thought of spirits or the unknown scares you astral projection is probably not right for you at this moment in your life. If you're willing to dedicate yourself through bravery and hard work to deal with your fears and face them head on so that you can make the unknown known to you then astral projection should definitely be an option for exploring that. I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you believe or don't believe, or anything else. If you have unresolved fears and astral project those fears will eventually be reflected right back at you either by your own accidental manifestations or by other spirits who enjoy playing games. And that fact is exactly why people constantly dream about things the things they fear.
Old 22-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Jin604

Sometimes when you leave the body you will hear weird stuff. I heard shaking and like.. engines and stuff so that could be part of you leaving your body.
Old 22-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account

I hear sounds during lucid state or right about when I am about to sleep. Some sound like growls,some like laughs,others like an echo. It's not "scary" so to speak,more like entering a load crowded unfamiliar room,only my eyes are closed.
Old 22-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Seeker

It sounds like you may want to turn into a werewolf. You don't want to do that do you? Have you thought about the possibility of that? Do you dream about werewolves?
Old 22-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Master

Hearing awful things will not hurt you. I admit it can be a bit off putting if you hear growls. If you can ignore it you can ap.
Old 22-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Knower
Wow, everything is falling in my lap today, I formulate a question and go to start a thread(which I havent yet) and someones just asked it first huh lol
Yes...now Ive just experienced this a couple hours ago whilst practicing my AP and just before my vision started to clear, which us usually my cue to "leave" I heard what sounded like a growl...it set me back slightly so I tried again and I heard it again just as my vision was clearing, so I guess as my astral senses were kicking in...so I chickened out on opening my eyes closed them and breathed in sharply to end todays session as Ive never heard any noises before like people mention jet engines n stuff so was a little startled...and also Ive never encountered another being whilst astralling in my room before either not like when I manage to travel so I suppose I was a bit aken aback by something being in my personal space, though I didnt feel afraid so dont know if the wolf/dog or whatever ut was, maybe a guide and not with bad intentions...especially as I have done some meditations this week on bringing my guide to me...though I was too stunned to put it together earlier...
Could this have been the guide I was calling to during meditation? As I was seeking one to show me how to navagate the astral world in particular....but I always presumed my guide would be angelic looking so a bit confused as never met my guide before and thought animal guides were a separate thing to connect to mother earth not the astral world.
Many thanks in advance on any insights⭐❤⭐