Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Sourcerer

Cat

Hello, dear one. Most people who are into channelings only want to accept certain types of messages and styles as legitimate channeling, but the Higher Self actually knows that literally ALL thought/information is "channeled," including what humans call the "ego" and "evil," because there is only One Universal Mind, there are not really "individual minds/souls" in the true state of Oneness. Even the most loving, joyous messages are vibrationally distorted by human consciousness when they are channeled. Everything in the realm of perception is just a matter of degree, my friend; it is a question of "How distorted is this message?" Or "How undistorted is it?" In a vibrational sense it's all a matter of degree, not a question of "Is this channeled?" or "This is channeled but that is not." That's just ignorant human thinking, and not the way Higher Self understands the nature of consciousness. There's of course absolutely nothing wrong with the typical, general, metaphysical definitions that many people use, but since I tend to think quite differently than the masses, allowing my own concepts and definitions to greatly BROADEN and expand, I therefore share what I perceive about such subjects from this expanded understanding.

The message is very simple, not complicated at all, but most humans simply prefer to hold onto their limited definitions, including most spiritually mature people. I am offering a new, much broader and "accurate" understanding of what channeling really is, and it is not what most people assume it is, which is a very limited definition/belief that they copy from someone else and accept as their "truth," usually without even questioning the accuracy of the definition/belief.

I know from my own experience that when I repeatedly choose to surrender to the Absolute, to Divine Truth, I am shown a much, much broader perception of metaphysics that the common, typical stuff that millions of people accept. I honor the mass beliefs of humanity, while at the same time having a very clear perception of what the Higher Self shows me, for the Higher Self has been "anchored" and deeply integrated into the consciousness of this human persona that I wear.

Whether it is from spirit guides, Higher self, or that which you may call "ego," again, all thought/information is channeled; all of creation is channeled, by the broad definition I am using, not the highly distorted popular definition. This is very simple to understand for those who have, for the most part, integrated their Higher Self. Otherwise there is resistance to it because the human ego usually prefers its "special," narrow, highly-distorted concepts, if this makes sense to you.

I AM therefore inspired to occasionally share very unconventional understandings of metaphysics, for those who have ears to hear them. I do not wish anyone to "buy" any of my messages, either, but rather to question them, take them to heart and spiritually verify if any part of them highly resonates and can be useful for their own continued spiritual awakening.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Suspended
Makes absolutely perfect sense to me Sourcerer. Actually this answered a few of my questions in a way I wasn't expecting to have them answered. I found that message very comforting.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Cristina

Hello my friend.... :)

You are saying that it is all consciousness... that once we are fully integrated into our higher self we will see it all (ego/not) as level of consciousness that are being channeled... Ahhh... I get it best this way! Because we are pure consciousness in total. See - at a lower level - humans see channeling as something above and beyond from the higher realms - some new insight they did not know... To embrace your concept, you must go higher and see it all as coming from one source... lower to highest... knowing there can and are distortions on the message based on ?? the human personality/history/beliefs... unless one is fully integrated with the higher self... which, is our goal!! And, still, the messages filter through the human self in certain ways - or is it a totally clear message once you are fully integrated??

Sorry for all the questions?? Trying to wrap my 'head/mind/intellectual self' around it?????

Much Love and Light to YOU!!!

Cristina
Old 07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Makes absolutely perfect sense to me Sourcerer. Actually this answered a few of my questions in a way I wasn't expecting to have them answered. I found that message very comforting.

I'm very happy that you have been inspired to find greater inner clarity, my dear Holly. Blessings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
Hello my friend.... :)

You are saying that it is all consciousness... that once we are fully integrated into our higher self we will see it all (ego/not) as level of consciousness that are being channeled... Ahhh... I get it best this way! Because we are pure consciousness in total. See - at a lower level - humans see channeling as something above and beyond from the higher realms - some new insight they did not know... To embrace your concept, you must go higher and see it all as coming from one source... lower to highest... knowing there can and are distortions on the message based on ?? the human personality/history/beliefs... unless one is fully integrated with the higher self... which, is our goal!! And, still, the messages filter through the human self in certain ways - or is it a totally clear message once you are fully integrated??

Sorry for all the questions?? Trying to wrap my 'head/mind/intellectual self' around it?????

Much Love and Light to YOU!!!

Cristina

Asking a number of questions is fine, friend. Yes, true, I am essentially saying that all is consciousness... Here, I ask you to do this, to allow this, if you will:

For a few minutes, get centered and imagine placing your questions within the Silence, within the Stillness of your Heart, your Spiritual Heart. Simply allow the questions to go "unanswered," if you will, without feeling that you need an intellectual reply or an intellectual understanding. For this exercise, place your intellect into this Ocean of Silent Stillness. Let go of the intellect, because you are not the intellect; it is just a part of you, an aspect of the mind, but it is not the Whole Mind, the Divine Mind.

Now, see if you can detect the very source of your thoughts that arise. Just allow any thoughts to arise, but do not attach any importance to them; they are just thoughts. See if you can detect any separation of any kind. Are there any divisions in this Ocean of Consciousness? Is there a separate "you" and a separate "me?" These questions are not important in themselves. Just see if you can get a clear sense of the source from which all thoughts arise. See of you can FEEL a sense of Divine Presence, Divine Awareness. This is a FEELING exercise, not an intellectual one. FEEL the Awareness, the Presence behind all thoughts, all questions, and all movements of the mind. You can even imagine or sense It as Clear, Pure Light beyond description.

Is there ultimately any distinction between one thought or another? Positive, negative, good, bad, etc. In this Infinite Ocean of Consciousness is there any difference? See if you can FEEL the Wordless Truth. Do you sense the Unconditional Love "behind" all thoughts and forms? This Unconditional Love is God; It is Source. It is Silence and It is Stillness. But forget about these words for a minute and sense the Unconditionally Loving Divine Awareness that is the Foundation of all things... And trust that this Divine Awareness will present you with greater clarity and answers in regards to the questions that you placed within the Silent Stillness
Old 11-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Cristina

Thank you Sourcerer....

I played with your suggestion and the Ocean of Consciousness... Very 'still' is what it is.. No, there is no distinction - just all part of the whole..

I sense what was behind - calm and settled... accepting.. I was missing something - I believe - the 'bliss of unconditional love' - perhaps I am looking for a feeling when, this is a knowing... But, I was there.. :)

And, How do I access the funny icons when I do a quick reply.. I want to add my warmth to this... for you...

Have a wonderful day!!

Love and Light,

Cristina
Old 11-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
Thank you Sourcerer....

I played with your suggestion and the Ocean of Consciousness... Very 'still' is what it is.. No, there is no distinction - just all part of the whole..

I sense what was behind - calm and settled... accepting.. I was missing something - I believe - the 'bliss of unconditional love' - perhaps I am looking for a feeling when, this is a knowing... But, I was there.. :)

And, How do I access the funny icons when I do a quick reply.. I want to add my warmth to this... for you...

Have a wonderful day!!

Love and Light,

Cristina

Hello, good day, my friend! Very welcome.

You are a "natural" at connecting with Source in a very powerful, graceful way, which is a major aspect of why I was inspired to share that meditation exercise with you. You didn't miss anything. Your experience was just perfect as it was, and you actually propelled your spiritual growth further through doing (allowing) it, as your aura, your radiance, is even brighter, my friend. The Bliss of Unconditional Love is truly a knowing, yes. It is Divine Knowing. There are high spiritual emotional states of Bliss, yet it isn't necessary to feel any of these states in order to have an intuitive remembrance of Oneness, of Unconditional Love, which is what you experienced, and even carry with you--within you--now. Thank you for indulging yourself with that meditation, my friend. I AM highly impressed from the Heart.

To access those funny icons from Quick Reply, I believe the only way is to click on the "Go Advanced" tab and then choose from the fifteen smilies to the right of the text box, or click the "More" tab below them to choose from a larger selection of smilies. I FEEL the warmth emanating from you, my friend! Thank you from the Heart, and I wish you a blessed day, a blessed week, as well.

Namaste