Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Knower
Btw, being spiritual is not about being completely purely positive and light all the time. If you think that way, then you might as well be delusional and or denial of some things within your life that you need to face. Many times I've met and talked to people who are so focused on only being highly positively spiritual all the time, without ever wanting to admit their flaws and insecurities... ooohh geez... do they get stressed and delusional of their problems.

I've heard of this metaphor and I personally agree :

"Say, you want to tidy up your messy old wardrobe so you can fit in brand new clothes. For you to be able to clean it up, you MUST open up and look inside right? You must look at all those dirty dusts and clean it and pull out all of your old clothes to reorganize. It would be impossible and of make no sense, when you want to clean up your wardrobe without wanting to look inside. Without wanting to recognize the darkness and the dirt and the dusts."

There always must be a balance between light and dark, because again, we are in this human physical form that has duality. Living in a duality world.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Master

duality is in everything. and where you say the impossible on super perfect is seeing that all is perfect as is in all its duality and to transform, transmute, learn and understand these dualistic energies to use for you rather than use you. Its mastering it. this is a state of perfection. both dual opposites can be ridden a specific and certain way. once you learn how and become....harmony and peace is not so impossible.

if your harmony and peace however depends and relys on another to have a loving relationship with. it will cause undoubtedly a lot of 3d circus ego and friction and frustration, perceiving it as not perfect because it should be like this and go like this. and im guessing there would be a way it looks too.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Deactivated Account

I just think that anything that is toxic can't be divine... that is what I wanted to contribute here. No hard feelings.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
My first thoughts are to question how you think that anyone outside of a marriage can singlehandedly wreck a marriage between two other people? No one can own another or take someone away from someone else. That’s my perspective. Having lived thru some of what you describe. Without any TF labeling... just life...

i came to the conclusion that the end of a marriage is an inside job. What is a marriage anway? Isn’t it created between those who are married? Even if they both made assumptions and projections of what it would be... not lining up for what it is for both?

However, it is easy to point a finger and call others home wreckers when some marriages fail or need to be redefined and agreed upon over time. To me... it’s now equally unsettling that “marriage” has to be protected and walked around on tippy toes and eggshells... no getting to get too close to others who are married. You may topple another’s marriage with a little bit of flirting and or seduction or even sharing hobbies. I guess i feel like... if you can “take” “my” husband or friend or whoever away from me... they were never “mine” to keep... and we weren’t “soulfully” married... children irregardless... some folks are better co-parenting separately. Staying together for the children can often be unkind and emotionally damaging... I also know from life that keeping the inheritance and/or promise of family and contracts is not always the best thing to support and continue forward for the health, happiness, and well being of everyone.

Growth comes to us in many different ways. Many of which we can judge as this or that. Right or wrong... I figure all i can do is authentically be myself... that may mean expressing heart feelings... and being vulnerable... and honest with those i am in relationship with. Letting them do the same...

TW

Now this is real talk!!!

I have a Twin that is married with a kid. And that was pre arranged He saw a target to look good in the church and his family and took it. They married before they even dated at 22 and had a baby 4 years later. Now what horny 22 year olds with a liberty to phuq after a two year missionary program takes 4 years for a kid??? They had to get to know each other first and they did that while married its so sad...and now years later a real connection comes and it rocks ur world and gives definition to why the passion is missing why there is a disconnect with the family why it looks like a brother and sister raising their little sister? but after 10 plus years and families on both sides invested and u being so used to it its gonne be difficult getting out of that.... and you don't know where the person stands until you approach them about it . How do you feel about our connection? where do you see urself with THEM down the line?

The magnetism you may have might be too strong and you may have an intimate rendezvous and then what ur some kind of cheating homewrecker because someone printed some papers at a courthouse?
Well his worldly or karmic contract is not my responsibility or worry
that's for them to handle.

However I do believe the free will should be respected
and if you are in union even as friends or close family friend that is okay
it does not always mean a romantic endeavor
but sometimes that deep connection is powerful and sensual