Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Guide
Quote:

What? The Fifth one? I don't pay attention to people like this, because he said something fairly outrageous, and backs it up with "But according to our ancestors..."

Lol. Exactly.

"Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj" is a man trying to start his own cult by using the material of Samael Aun Weor who preceeded in South America way before him. Please, anyone, do not abandon knowledge for fantastic ideas and fall victim to this idiot.

And, the thing about any object in the Oort Cloud is that no matter what it is, this distance is WAY too far from Earth to have any impact whatsoever on us and our little lives here.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by forresterc
What? The Fifth one? I don't pay attention to people like this, because he said something fairly outrageous, and backs it up with "But according to our ancestors..." without giving me a sources to investigate myself. Some of our ancestors also thought the sun wouldn't rise unless we performed human sacrifices to appease the sun god. Our ancestors weren't any wiser than we are now.

Now on two suns, it's theorized that a dim red drawf star does orbit around our sun in a highly elliptical orbit (maybe even going so far out as the Oort cloud. The theory was purposed to explain mass extinctions. So far though, no tangible evidence has been found, so it's interesting to think about, but no-one should take too seriously

this is what Don Alejandro told us over a live internet broadcast whether you believe it or not i am indifferent i am only sharing...

first the knowledge of the ancestors is knowledge recorded in songs, rugs, rocks, orally, anything that would work like that to transmit knowledge over extremely large periods of time.

what he said was that over 26,000 years ago beings came down from the stars (which he says don't only come to us because of our knowledge, these beings came down to us then went back up, then came down to egypt, up then to india, up then to china, probably cambodia because of the extroadinary temples) and helped the maya build pyramids and temples in the middle of lakes and mountains so that they could study time to the point where they could control time. so they studied and studied and finally they had mastered time. since they have mastered time we have been through 4 5200 year periods and are right at the cusp of ending the 5th period, or 5th sun. we asked him how will we know that the cycle has ended? he told us that we will know because the mayan astronomers see that we are about to enter the earths central magnetic axis which is above the earth and makes all of the stars "move" he said once we enter it the sun will not shine for 3 days up to a month or more and that all electricity will fail during that time, he said to go look throughout the world for this information because they are not the only ones who know of this. what he told us was not to worry about it because "we are the ones of yesterday, we are the ones of today, and we will be the ones of tomorrow" it will be a period to redefine ourselves, he said this this will happen within 10, 20, maybe even 40 yrs but he knows we are extremely close. i personally asked him about a pole shift idea because i had heard through drunvalo melchizedek that he told the people of arizone about a pole shift prophecy and i wanted to double check, first thing he said was "Si" as in yes i did tell them that, what i meant was that when the sun comes back north will not be north anymore and that's all he said. he said every 5200 years we come to this point where the sun does not come up for this short period of time and he exclaimed many times, look, we have been through this atl east 4 times since we have been counting, and look! we are still here!

this guy has more knowledge about time then all of our scientists put together.

check this simple thing out, he told us that the year has 360 days, not 365, there are 360 days in the year and the 5 day period is like a transition period or a period of waiting, you know what i mean? 360 days of a cycle then 5 days of rest of the cycle before it starts back up again.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Ladofthelight

Some believe we exist in a binary star system and that our sun has a "brown dwarf" partner in eliptical orbit with it....

Some have called this planet Nibiru/Wormwood/The Destroyer...

The last name is because it is postulated to be on a 3600 year orbit relative to our planet, and every time it swings close by, big changes happen on the planet.

Not trying to profess what "science" hasn't proven yet, just throwing it out there.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya

Lol. Exactly.

"Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj" is a man trying to start his own cult by using the material of Samael Aun Weor who preceeded in South America way before him. Please, anyone, do not abandon knowledge for fantastic ideas and fall victim to this idiot.

And, the thing about any object in the Oort Cloud is that no matter what it is, this distance is WAY too far from Earth to have any impact whatsoever on us and our little lives here.

man you are so ignorant it's blinding

there are 440 mayan tribes in mexico, belize, honduras, and mexico. those 440 tribes all elect an elder, those 440 elders elect one president to represent the maya. don alejandro was chosen because he is very knowledgeable of mayan history, knowledge, and wisdom. u know nothing of the matter, people don't fall victim to this person who knows nothing of don alejandro. i assume most of you are smart enough to do your own research first before making any conclusions like this person. i believe samuel aun woer got his knowledge of indigenous wisdom either independently or either from the indigenous not the other way around. what do you know about the indigenous? nothing! i met with the Kogi in which they have never been conquered and have been the same for thousands of years, there knowledge and wisdom reflects mayan knowledge and wisdom heavily but is extremely superior and they guard there way of life with everything they have, the maya have been contaminated for sure except for some that are guarded in high mountains but the kogi have no contamination whatsoever go to the link in my sig and learn. you think samuel taught them too? what do you know man.. think before you speak

any impact whatsoever with that oort cloud?, no matter how minute? are you living a life of separation with all that exists?

i'm so sorry i had to deliver that buddy but you were gutless
Old 04-03-2011, 03:12 AM
Time

There is going to be a "second sun" when the star Betelguise explodes. While it wont be liek how most of the articles state ( there is an article out now explaining such) there will be something remeniscent of 2 suns.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:04 AM
45Uberti

Youtube is not a very good source for information.