Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Suspended
Past lives as Animals

Past lives as Animals

What do you guys think of this topic? Animals are great an there's so many of them, I was wondering if any of you ever had an experience were you've found out you lived as one before? Or maybe theres one type of animal you feel like you have a real good connection with. Personally I believe it's possible for us to have been animals in other lives. What's your opinion?
Old 07-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder
First of all, awesome avatar man!

I have always felt like a bit of lion but that might be because I'm a Leo but I also feel very wolfy sometimes and wanna woof occasionally lol
Old 07-04-2015, 12:45 AM
Master
ha ha, I'm with you Lumen. Sometimes I want to howl at the moon
Old 07-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumen
..... but that might be because I'm a Leo but I also feel very wolfy sometimes and wanna woof occasionally lol

Snap! So am I.
(or woof...?)

I wouldn't mind being anything actually so long as I was happy in my heart and with my life's work. Some very beautiful and amazing Souls have lived in animal physical bodies....
Old 07-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Master
another great topic, Nature Grows.
Sure, I think it's possible to be an animal in another life, probable, in fact.

I love animals and feel very connected to the animal kingdom. Mostly wishful thinking, I wonder what it would be like to be one, like a wolf or a turtle.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:10 AM
Master

Transmigration of the soul, or metempsychosis as it's also called, is believed in my many people. Previously, I've not been sure what my thoughts are on it, didn't know if I believed it or not, but as I get older I find myself believing in it.
I've always had a special connection with dogs, I even love how they smell and am comforted by it. I've had dreams that are so vivid where I'm running with a wolf pack, I hear their breathing, smell them and can feel my paws hitting the ground as we are running........so - maybe I have been a dog in a previous life.....
Old 07-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Suspended
Thanks Lumen.

Skygazer what type of turtle? Sea turtle? Ninja turtle? Pond turtle?

Jenny Crow thats a cool dream and yea maybe you have been a wolf, good that you like dogs there extremely loyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Some very beautiful and amazing Souls have lived in animal physical bodies....

Definitely Tobi.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Experiencer
Some people believe that incarnating as an animal is part of the normal process of successive reincarnations. In this theory, you start living as a part of the mineral kingdom (grain of sand, crystal), then evolve to the vegetal kingdom (you become a plant or a tree), then animal kingdom and then finally you may reincarnate as a human.
The idea is that the life of a mineral is simpler than the life of a plant, therefore you would reincarnate several times in each "kingdom" until you learned all the lessons you need, and then move on to the next kingdom. It doesn't mean that men are superior to the other kingdoms: if even a piece of rock can reincarnate, it means it has a soul, and therefore we are its equal. It just means that men have more complicated lessons to learn than animals, than plants, etc.

I personally believe that we choose in which body we would like to incarnate and it could be an animal.
I feel a very strong connection to cats, but I can't tell if it's because I have been a cat myself or just been around cats for most of my lives I have never tried to do a past life regression to find out if I used to be an animal, but I will try
I know my cat and I must share past lives so I would also like to investigate on him. Maybe the roles were reversed? Or maybe he was my child or life partner in a previous life? Both hypothesis would support your idea

Instagram: Prananina
Old 07-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Suspended
Let's take our animal self
and shake it good like a bouncing elf
finding many trees in the wood
my body feeling so good
twisting among the leaves and twig
as in the ground I dig
for the answers to the past
even though now I am having a blast
what donkey was I
that made some fair maiden cry
when the monster came up
to fill the divine cup
and then as we did but pray
the animal changed into clay
and was moulded anew
into something rare and but few
like a sole turtle in the ocean of non-being
swimming through the seaweed and seeing
the awakened Nature Grow
rising up up to the sky from so low
then the Lord turned away
knowing his work had been done for this day.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
Some people believe that incarnating as an animal is part of the normal process of successive reincarnations. In this theory, you start living as a part of the mineral kingdom (grain of sand, crystal), then evolve to the vegetal kingdom (you become a plant or a tree), then animal kingdom and then finally you may reincarnate as a human.
The idea is that the life of a mineral is simpler than the life of a plant, therefore you would reincarnate several times in each "kingdom" until you learned all the lessons you need, and then move on to the next kingdom. It doesn't mean that men are superior to the other kingdoms: if even a piece of rock can reincarnate, it means it has a soul, and therefore we are its equal. It just means that men have more complicated lessons to learn than animals, than plants, etc.

I personally believe that we choose in which body we would like to incarnate and it could be an animal.
I feel a very strong connection to cats, but I can't tell if it's because I have been a cat myself or just been around cats for most of my lives I have never tried to do a past life regression to find out if I used to be an animal, but I will try
I know my cat and I must share past lives so I would also like to investigate on him. Maybe the roles were reversed? Or maybe he was my child or life partner in a previous life? Both hypothesis would support your idea

Iv also thought of this, going from animal to human an learning more complicated lessons, growing an having different experiences. Iv never heard or thought of the mineral thing before but plants an trees I have. And your connection with your cat sounds very nice its true some souls do travel through lives together.

Hello sunsoul cool poem.