Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-10-2018, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
Stone that bounces negative energy back to the sender

Please make a recommendation.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Knower

Well I'm no expert but the only stone I can think of is Fire Agate.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Guide

Indeed Fire Agate but also Bronzite. Fire Agate can be pretty expensive but Bronzite is easily obtainable.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
Hmmm....I understand your point, and part of me agrees with you, but in my older years I am trying to be more understanding and empathetic, so it's my duty to try and put another perspective on the matter.

Are you sure 2 wrongs make a right ? Maybe trying to wish the person enlightenment would be better than malice perhaps. You could protect yourself from Negative energy instead of throwing it back at the person. It's the equivalent of turning the other cheek. Wishing the other person harm will not create a beneficial position for you, nor will it make you a better person.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Hmmm....I understand your point, and part of me agrees with you, but in my older years I am trying to be more understanding and empathetic, so it's my duty to try and put another perspective on the matter.

Are you sure 2 wrongs make a right ? Maybe trying to wish the person enlightenment would be better than malice perhaps. You could protect yourself from Negative energy instead of throwing it back at the person. It's the equivalent of turning the other cheek. Wishing the other person harm will not create a beneficial position for you, nor will it make you a better person.
I second that, it was exactly what I thought when I read this.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Fluorite absorbs and dispels negativity so that might be worth a try :)
Old 16-10-2018, 08:08 AM
Seeker

Black tourmaline neutralizes negative energy very powerfully and quickly. I agree with the previous posters that it isn't good to wish or direct the bad energy back to the sender.
Old 17-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Experiencer
I remember bronzite was able to do this iirc
Old 17-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Master
Malachite may be a good choice. It's a protective stone.