Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Write your experiences with rhodizite here!

Hi All,

As the title says, I'm interested in your opinions on rhodizite. I recently bought some and suffice to say I've never experienced anything like it. What are thoughts on it?
Old 08-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Master
I do not own any of them but it looks like a great healing stone.

I got to keep an eye out to see if I can get some.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Master
Hi :)

I was told that it's good to use with other crystals so I haven't really used it
in isolation. Apparently some people tape it to other crystals, but I wrapped
mine with wire. Think I'll try it with my Amethyst. Oh! I noticed it's in the
third book of Judy Hall's 'The Crystal Bible' series.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohtwine
Hi All,

As the title says, I'm interested in your opinions on rhodizite. I recently bought some and suffice to say I've never experienced anything like it. What are thoughts on it?

Hi, ipohtwine,

Thanks for sharing. It has been a while but what was it that you had experienced with rhodizite?

I am trying to find one but they are so tiny an expensive where I am/\.

Thanks and blessings.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Master
I got one in last month because of this topic, and being curious. It felt strong as I held it in my hand, but cannot say it seems to do much. I did feel energy, yes, I got a buzz, my hand chakra got activated and I felt it flow up my arm. But not in a way that blew my mind.

I taped it on my neck (I have a neck injury), but didn't notice anything much really.
Maybe it's not for me. But to be honest, if you want something really powerful Sedona sandstone is the one. That did blow my mind, haha.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I got one in last month because of this topic, and being curious. It felt strong as I held it in my hand, but cannot say it seems to do much. I did feel energy, yes, I got a buzz, my hand chakra got activated and I felt it flow up my arm. But not in a way that blew my mind.

I taped it on my neck (I have a neck injury), but didn't notice anything much really.
Maybe it's not for me. But to be honest, if you want something really powerful Sedona sandstone is the one. That did blow my mind, haha.

Thank you FairyCrystal. This is fascinating. I mean the part about how you feel crystals in your hand chakras.

Is this Sedona Sandstone? Sedona Marbles #2 https://www.metaphysicalrealm1.com/x...MARBLES-1.html

From what I remember, if I am not mistaken, Sedona is some kind of a mystical place where many psychics and mediums live and practice.

Or do sandstones from other locations have special powers too?

Thanks for your post.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Master
Yeah, that's it.
Sedona apparently is one of the strongest power places on Earth. There's some 5-6 vortices there, and these stones are formed there so they're steeped with energy.