Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Master

I read a small quote....maybe they are bad for me lol

it said....you should never have to 'chase' true friends and true love.

I believe this to be true. Why would you need to chase after something if it was meant to hang out with you? If you have to force it, then maybe it's not yours. Natural , it should feel and be natural and come together in peace.

Since you stopped responding. I'll accept that as not a priority to you and wont chase to become a priority to you.

i believe we are childish and behaving poorly.

how shameful. Excuse me as I pick up my handbag and exit the nearest door.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Master
And all that once was - and all that once was not
Is again and ever was, and wasn't

So while all is clear and mudded
And all is free and tangled up

Rest you cheek on my chest
While I calmly hold your space and frantically
Struggle in mine,

In your hand I lay mine all at peace
Giving and receiving both connected
And your curly fried 3D thoughts dance, too.

And let us both know neither is the whole truth,
Nor desired to be false. It is, and it always will be.

And so will we.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 13-10-2018, 04:35 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
wheeeeeeeeeeee! what fun!
. So, good traveling
Old 13-10-2018, 04:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
. So, good traveling

the whole thing was pretty good... good meditations, idyllic surroundings... the air pressure points were a little different though so I had a hard time breathing if I would lay down lol! we got stuck for an extra night because of the hurricane and that turned out to be my favorite part, but, can't talk about that! But anyway now I'm sore from too much walking around
Old 13-10-2018, 05:02 AM
Master

i know you don't care but I'll say it anyway....

I hate trying to rise above things because all I get if I try to do it is fights from those who are already there. And then if I succeed (but only after a lot of effort I shouldn't have to go to in the first place) I eventually get dragged back down here anyway by everyone else scrambling to fight to rise above.

After a lot of soul searching I can't do that to myself any more no matter WHO tells me it is a good idea, because it never works out in the nice way that people explain that it will work out. I only feel more awful than I already did...

Anyway nowadays I feel that it is somehow better to sit here, anxious and afraid, than it is to try to go back to that hell just on the presumption that it will make me somehow more presentable to others.
Old 13-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i know you don't care but I'll say it anyway....

.... sit here, anxious and afraid, than it is to try to go back to that hell just on the presumption that it will make me somehow more presentable to others.
Oh... I care Falling.
Just go on another trip. Don't be anxious and afraid. No point in feeling that way.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Oh... I care Falling.
Just go on another trip. Don't be anxious and afraid. No point in feeling that way.

thank you.

i probably would buy it, but between noone letting me when I tried and the feeling I would just get blown away in the wind if I did it, I haven't really wanted to lately. But the trip was just wonderful!
Old 13-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Suspended
Guide
I dont understand how you can claim to love , then destroy thats not love at all.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Master
The cords are cut and I saw the truth. As all memory of you evaporates and my garden grows in balance and beauty. I finally know who I was to you. Whether twin or not, matters not. Go in peace, find your balance and beauty and shine your light. Student becomes teacher once more.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:28 AM
Master

well you don't want to be together anyway, what am I SUPPOSED to say?
Closed Thread