Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
Do things add up with them

So, I been thinking about something. Something bad happened to me when I was young. I stopped going to the big family functions, shortly after it was too much for me.
I regret this now. I wish I was the woman I am now back then. I would have stood up to it.
I lost time with my grandma. I could never tell her why I never went. It would have caused to much damage. I remember the first year I never went I talked to her on December 26. She sounded so distant and tired. I cried after I got off the phone.Thinking I will go next year. She died before the next Christmas. I felt horrible ever since.
My question is this she has been gone for almost 14 years now. Would she have seen what happened to me. Would it all add up there on her end?
Old 23-01-2014, 02:15 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal
Would it all add up there on her end?

I believe so, at the same time, I also think a Matriarch is familar enough w/each one of their children & extended family members to know what they are capable of ...
She was around during each person's formative years to identify good, bad & highly questionable behaviors in each one ...

Traumatic events are just what they are: tramatizing & paralyzing ...
Children do not have the coping skills to handle a horrific event w/out guidance nor do most adults ...
I'm sure she sensed something was wrong when you last tried to explain your reason(s) for not attending; it probably did not add up ...
Personally, I also sound tired & exasperated when I sense or am I told about something bad that has befallen my loved ones ...
Fortunately your Grandmother is w/you, she can hear your thoughts & prayers ...
Just talk to her ...
Old 23-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
That made so much sense. Lol thanks
Old 23-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Neville

The bond of love is not measured by time or distance, in my experience.

Sure we lament physical communication in it's absence, but Love has no respect for such things, If a person remains in your heart , that is where they exist and are only ever a thought away.

Neville