Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-12-2010, 09:41 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
I ONCE DID A READING FOR A CLIENT MANY YEARS AGO NOW, AND I KNOW IT WAS A LESSON FOR ME TO SHOW ME HOW TO HANDLE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO COME TO BRING YOU DOWN THROUGH THEIR OWN EGO IT WAS HARD ON ME BEING SUCH A SENSATIVE
PERSON AT THAT TIME OF MY LEARNING.

EVERY TIME I BROUGHT SOMETHING THROUGH SHE DISAGREED WITH IT AND SAID THATS NOT WHAT I AM GETTING THROUGH, YOU MUST BE WRONG, BUT I STUCK TO MY GUNS BECAUSE I DO TRUST IN MY SPIRIT GUIDES AND KNOW THEY ARE OF THE HIGHEST OF WISDOM, AFTER A WHILE I GOT FED UP AND SAID LADY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, IF YOU CAN READ FOR YOURSELF? I HAVE GIVEN YOU TRUTHFUL ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS BUT BECAUSE THEY DONT MATCH UP WITH YOURS YOU ARE DISMISSING MINE AND EVERYTHING I HAVE BROUGHT THROUGH FOR YOU.

I TOLD HER THE READING IS NOW OVER I WASNT GOING TO WASTE ANY MORE OF MY ENERGY AND SPIRITS TIME TO GO ON AS SHE HAD ALL THE ANSWERS TO THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE HERSELF.

I SHOWED HER THE DOOR SAID GODBLESS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

SHE CAME TO TEST ME, AS I WAS TOLD, BUT I STUCK TO MY GUNS IN BELIEVING IN SPIRIT, IT DIDNT MATTER WHAT SHE SAID AND WHAT SHE BELIEVED SHE GOT THROUGH AGAINST ME ALL IT MATTERED IS THAT I KNOW I GAVE HER MY BEST TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY BUT WAS IN A LOSING BATTLE WITH SOMEONE WHO DIDNT WANT TO THE KNOW THE TRUTH OF THINGS THAT IN REALITY WERE WHAT SHE NEEDED TO HEAR BY MY GUIDES FOR HER HIGHEST OF GOD, SO IN HER OWN MIND I WASNT GENUINE IT TOOK ME BACK ABIT, BUT SOME LOVELY FRIENDS OF MIND SAID I DID THE RIGHT THING BELIEVING IN MYSELF AND MY GUIDES AND STOPPING THE READING I STAND IN MY FULL POWER NOW, I HAVE BEEN TESTED IN MANY WAYS, SOME FUNNY SOME VERY HURTFULL AND DISCOURAGING, BUT THAT WAS MY SENSATIVITY REACTING TO THE HURTFULL ONES AS I AM NOT A HURTFULL PERSON MYSELF TO OTHERS I EVER ONLY TRY TO HELP PEOPLE, BUT HEY WHAT A GREAT LESSON FOR ME YOU WILL ALWAYS GET SOME A......H..... WHO WILL WANT TO BRING YOU DOWN THROUGH THEIR OWN EGO,

BUT I HAVE ALSO HAD SOME LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT ME FLOWERS, CHOCLATES `CARDS AND LETTERS OF APPRECIATION FOR THE HELP THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN, I ALSO HELP THE POLICE AT TIMES TOO AND HAVE A NICE LETTER FROM A POLICEMAN I TREASURE THESE LETTERS AND CARDS AND NICE WORDS OF APPRECIATION FROM OTHERS IT MAKES WHAT I HAVE HAD TO EXPERIENCE ALL WORTH WHILE AND ITS NOT SO ABOUT ME ITS WHAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO DO IN THIS LIFETIME AS SPIRITUAL WORKER SO I KNEW BEFORE I CAME HERE MY PATH WASNT GOING TO BE AN EASY ONE BUT AT TIMES IT HAS SHOWN ME IT CAN BE VERY SELF REWARDING TO BE ABLE TO HELP ANOTHER SOUL IS A GIFT THAT WE ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF.

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED AND AM, BLESSED TO HAVE LOVELY SPIRITUAL WORKERS AS MY FRIENDS , BUT ALSO ALL THE READINGS I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE TIME BY SPIRITUAL WORKERS HAVE BEEN ACCURATE, HELPFULL, COMFORTING, REASURRING AND 100% GENUINE INCLUDING FROM THIS SITE .

DOING THIS KIND OF WORK HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY PATH BUT A VERY REWARDING ONE, I HAVE HAD TO EXPERIENCE ALOT OF LESSONS AS WE ALL DO, IN OUR OWN WAY ACCORDING TO WHAT WE HAVE CHOSEN, I HAVE EARNED A GOOD NAME AS BEING A GENUINE MEDIUM AND SPIRITUAL ADVISER, COUNSELLOR, WHAT EVER I AM NEEDED TO GIVE FROM MY HIGHER SELF TO OTHERS YOU DONT GET PEOPLE COMING BACK TO YOU AND RECOMMENDING YOU TO OTHERS IF YOU ARENT THE GENUINE THING, I WOULD LOOK PRETTY STUPID ON THIS FORUM AND WITH MY PERSONAL CLIENTS OFFERING READINGS AND HELP TO THOSE IN NEED INCLUDING MEDIUMSHIP IF I DIDNT HAVE THE ABILITIES TO DO THAT AS SOON AS I OPENED MY MOUTH A PERSON COULD TELL IF I WAS GENUINE OR NOT ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OUR LOVED ONES IN SPIRIT,

AS A MOTHER WHO HAS LOST A SON, I WOULD KNOW IF A MEDIUM SAID SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT MY SON IF IT WERE TRUE OR FALSE OR ANY LOVED ONE I HAD IN SPIRIT THAT KNEW THINGS ONLY THEY AND I KNEW.

SO TO ALL YOU LIGHT WORKERS THAT WORK FROM THE HIGHEST OF YOUR LOVE AND SOUL FOR THE GOOD OF OTHERS GODBLESS YOU, AND AS FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT CHANNELLERS, IT IS VERY UNFAIR, UNKIND AND UNTRUE IN MY OPINION

I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER MEDIUMS BUT I WORK THROUGH MY GUIDES,AND ARE CONNECTED TO MY GUIDES WHEN I ASK THEM TO COME FORWARD WITH THEIR LOVE AND WISDOM FOR SOMEONE I NEED TO READ FOR OR CONNECT TO A LOVED ONE, I TRUST THAT I AM WITH SPIRIT, AND I TRUST THAT I AM CONNECTED TO A LOVED ONE, AND I DONT CHANNEL ME WITH THE INFORMATION THAT I RECIEVE I CHANNELLTHROUGH AND CONNECT TO THE SOURCE WHO IS GIVING ME THAT INFORMATION WHICH IS SPIRIT I CANT GIVE MYSELF THAT INFORMATION, IT IS GIVEN THROUGH ME BY MY SPIRITUAL CONNECTION SO I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED AS TO HOW A PERSON WHO ASK FOR A READING ONLY EXCEPTS WHAT THEY ARE GETTING THROUGH THEM? IN THAT CASE WHY BOTHER HAVING A READING IF YOU DONT WANT TO TRUST ANYONE ELSE? I DONT KNOW MAYBE I AM MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA.

After receiving one of your 'readings' Shaya,I can only express my pleasure and sincerity in the truth of what you gave to me.
I do not care how the reading came through to me,by Channeling,Pyschic or Medium,
as long it was correct,truthful and sincere.

Deepsea
Old 16-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Experiencer
Responding to the original question as to whether channeling is "real"? I personally believe that it is a valid phenomenon but it doesn't really matter all that much either way. What matters is the message!

The channeled information that was most powerful for me had 2 distinguishing characteristics, 1. The message was more important than the messenger and 2. The message was offered not imposed and my personal discernment was to be used to find what worked to empower/enlighten myself.

For example the channeled entity did not demand that anyone "believe" that he was separate from the channeler, he just asked that the information be received and used if we found it helpful.

He always spoke to empower each of us as individuals to believe in ourselves first and foremost and really to never accept information that did not feel right, no matter WHAT the source was.

Anyone who attempts to convince you to believe what they say because of who they are/who they are channeling is in my opinion trying to take away your power rather than empowering you.

So if you find material that is channeled it shouldn't hold any more or less value than anything else offered to you. If it helps you to be who you wish to be great! If not, then search for something else...

Love and Light
Old 16-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Summerkat

If you're getting red flags about channeling or uneasy gut feelings theres a reason. Don't ignore it.
Old 16-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Master
Trance channeling is discouraged for people who are serious about their self-evolution. There's nothing wrong with intuiting a message though - on the contrary, there's so much intelligence in the universe to tap into. The idea is staying conscious and aware when receiving a message and seeing it with the eyes of discrimination (knowing where it's coming from and the intention behind it).
Old 16-12-2010, 11:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Trance channeling is discouraged for people who are serious about their self-evolution. There's nothing wrong with intuiting a message though - on the contrary, there's so much intelligence in the universe to tap into. The idea is staying conscious and aware when receiving a message and seeing it with the eyes of discrimination (knowing where it's coming from and the intention behind it).

I fully agree and that is the only form of channeling I practice
Old 19-12-2010, 01:27 PM
mattie

Some Are Excellent, Some Are Bogus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
I am a little undecided on the theory of channelling.
I recently listened to a couple of the Kryon channellings, and they seemed very much like someone trying to hypnotise those listening, ala the cults that have caused many issues in the past.

Any thoughts or experiences with channellling would be appreciated.
Also, can anyone give an example of anything at all EVER that has been channelled and since proven accurate.

Thanks

FS

A channeler who is a great example of a wonderful connection is Suzan Carroll/Lie. She is an Arcturian channel who just began writing under her real name, Lie. Her site, multidimensions.com is a great source w/ a wealth of information about our journey & the Ds.

When we first encounter channeled messages the variety & inconsistency can sometimes be perplexing. *We can sort these out faster than we might imagine. Valid messages & teachings have a certain tone that isn’t at all difficult to recognize.

Genuine channeled messages & teachers NEVER make you feel inferior, they welcome the study of other teachings, & do not depict themselves as being the one, true authority or your SOLE spiritual connection to the truth. There is patience, balance, respect, peace, wisdom, & clear language. Any fear, divisiveness, or making you feel LESS THAN, damaged, inferior or POWERLESS is very problematic & should be a red flag that it is flawed information. *Anyone can call themself a master, guru, channeler, prophet, or teacher but this doesn’t necessarily make them so. Any entity's name can be placed on a supposedly channeled message, but this doesn't mean it is really from this enlightened being. It is our responsibility to DISCERN w/ this information.

An overemphasis on receiving spiritual information from external sources was routine in the Piscean era as we blindly accepted spiritual information w/o questioning it. We considered us to be mere humans, receiving spiritual information from the wise ones on high who we thought were the exclusive holders of spiritual wisdom. We considered there to be great separation between our energetic level & the exalted energy level of our spiritual higher ups & rarely imagined that we could access this spiritual information directly. The Aquarian era energies are about examining ALL information, including that which you are reading right now, to determine if it is the truth. As we increasingly connect w/ our higher self we directly access this information & have less of a need to be reliant on EXTERNAL information.

When paradigms change, as they are right now from the Piscean to the Aquarian era, many outdated concepts are naturally supplanted by new empowering beliefs. This change is welcomed by those who allow their self to be open to new ideas, but are greeted w/ considerable resistance by those who have boxed themselves into an inflexible set of beliefs. 
Some messages are simple gateway entry level LW messages. *These aren't outdated as they are always valid & very useful for those who are newly awakened. Some are called to provide these needed gateway messages while others are called to provide more advanced information. *Both categories are equally valid & important. *

If one is still based in fear, a fearful message has the ring of truth as at that point we can't imagine not existing outside of omnipresent fear. When one moves past the illusion of self generated fear a fear-based message will be completely bogus & seen as a regressive fear-mongering attempt to convince others to remain w/ the author in their illusion of fear. For those who believe the world will end in 2012, apocalyptic rapture type messages will be the truth. If one understands the Mayan 2012 date is about humanity's growth cycles, apocalyptic rapture scenarios are very flawed outdated concepts. When we are powerless, believing we are only gifted enlightenment & saved by an external higher power, redemption seems truthful, but when one is working through 4D & has moved into the sovereign self empowered active creator stage this salvation concept will be KNOWN to be highly disempowered, holding tightly to an unproductive victim paradigm.

There are multiple reasons why a message can be flawed. *Experienced channelers discuss how it is challenging to separate their own beliefs from the channel to provide a clear message. Experienced channelers have the wisdom to realize that they are on their own dimensional journey which will cause them to hold the truths that are inherent for the dimensional level they currently occupy & to not scramble their own personal dimensional level experiences or beliefs w/ their channel's message.

In a public venue expect messages from pranksters, those who primarily want to showcase their graphics/video skills, combative or abusive bullies, & the inept who probably know less than you do, but want to seem important. *These messages usually have very little in the way of valid content. They can use obtuse cryptic language in an attempt to seem profound or mystical. Cryptic does not = mystic. Useful messages are in simple language, not indecipherable clues. *Legitimate teachings can utilize a technique where an unanswered question is presented to spur the student to seek the answer themselves, but this is presented in a clear, cohesive framework. *Inept messages are often full of archaic energetic/spiritual concepts. They may be sincere, but woefully outdated, promoting spiritual concepts that are 100s or 1000s of years old. *Anthropomorphizing the level of energy we call god into being human, w/ a human gender & characteristics is one such concept that is 1000s of years outdated.

Ad nauseum repetition can be used w/ messages w/ an ulterior motive to endlessly repeat a point hoping that repetition substitutes for the truth. This tactic is used to override your discernment & is virtually always a big red flag. Repetition is used skillfully by commercial advertising. Authentic messages rarely if ever use ad nauseum repetition.

Messages that generate fear, doubt, & guilt but don't offer ways to work past the fear & doubt merit considerable discernment. If the source of the message is as energetically advanced & in the know as they claim they would offer us useful suggestions to work past the problematic issues they discuss. If they don't, it is HIGHLY POSSIBLE their goal is to generate low-frequency emotions.

Messages w/ a negative agenda are often presented as channels from enlightened sources. *The trickiest ones have mostly valid metaphysical information, but nevertheless contain negative messages intended to thwart the expansion of consciousness. Many of these messages DELIBERATELY intend to create doubt, fear, & passivity. Messages that urge us to be disengaged & to WAIT for anything else to do our internal energetic work for us are HIGHLY problematic. This waiting can be for a being (religious, spiritual, or ET) or an event (energy event, ascension). It is productive to discuss these flawed messages to help others develop their discernment.

Sincere channelers who aren’t skilled at vetting can get false messages from stalled being in the lowest 4D subplane (Called hell by organized religion.) who love to impersonate higher entities, toying w/ inexperienced contacts by providing flawed information. *When reading channeled messages, closely examine these messages for fear, negativity, doubt, lack of respect, a sense of superiority, & divisive messages. *Not all nonphysical*beings*are enlightened & benevolent. *

Meg Blackburn, an experienced channeler, advises vetting channels w/, “A note about safety and clarity: Anyone who is Channeling or attempting to Channel should always check the source of the information that they are receiving, as there are those "out there" who will at times give erroneous information that would easily fool most novices and even some seasoned Channelers. Each source should always be asked if they are OF the light from the light and WITHIN the light. If they are not, then they must be commanded to leave. With such a command, any being that is not of the light may not stay present.”

It is always useful to examine whether products or services are promoted in a channeled message. *
While it is acceptable for those in the metaphysical arena to profit from their teachings & to sell products or services on their site, examine how soon & hard the sell is. *Legitimate teachers provide abundant information with soft sell efforts & don't overly aggrandize themselves. *The level of sales effort is easy to discern. Prices should be reasonable. *➙➙➙*Messages claiming to be authentic channels that contain advertising sales pitches in any way are completely UNETHICAL.*↵↵↵ Product or services sales should be kept COMPLETELY SEPARATE from a channeled message. *There is an abundance of free information available about how to expand our awareness. *

Sometimes teaching information or personal blogs about a channeler's ascension experiences are presented as channeled material. *Experienced channelers recognize the wisdom of separating their personal experiences & beliefs from the channeled message, honoring the sanctity of the channel's message. *It is problematic when channelers blur the boundaries roles between them & the channel. When information is from our HS this isn't channeling as much as reconnecting w/ our innate energies.

It can be a useful practice to put new information in a 'Hmmm? Under Consideration' mental file where we don't immediately incorporate it into our belief system. *It can remain there as long as needed.
We can select portions of it as we see fit, discard other parts of it, or come back to examine it as we consider additional information. *We have the right to expect statements from channeled material to be thoroughly explained. * Any information that isn't thoroughly explained to our satisfaction should remain in this 'Hmmm?' file. *

Genuine messages from experienced channelers & teachers contain wisdom & valuable wayshower information. *Some give useful energetic/spiritual updates. These are clearly presented with a loving, wise, respectful, peaceful, noncritical tone that never spanks humanity. *Always use discernment 100% of the time when examining teachings or channeled information. *

∞ϕ♡Ω∞

Old 19-12-2010, 01:29 PM
mattie

*s

Why are the *s appearing on this text? They aren't in the original that I cut & pasted it from.
Old 13-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Justannuverbloke

I honestly don't believe that exacty times, days, etc are given because to do so would rob us of our freewill to respond appropriately to what 'might' occur if we don't change. Fatalism would take hold and once a prophet was proved so accurate then folk would say "it's foretold...it's GOTTA be what happens". I don't see that as the function of prediction........it's more like "this and that will unfold" and the particulars are for us to take hold of and address as they happen according to our need for spiritual growth at the time
Old 13-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Medium_Laura

Wasn't Nostradamus a channeler? Didn't he receive worldly events way past his time? It's hard to say who you should and shouldn't believe, unless the messages come to pass. Obviously Nostradamus's words were written in code and were left up to translators of interpretation, but I have to admit, that man was pretty darn accurate!