Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder

Received A lot of $$$ from Guide in Dream

When I was coming of age (~17) I had a dream of finding a hidden stash of dozens and dozens of checks made out to me. I found it under the tiles of the hot tub at the pool where I worked as a lifeguard at the time.

Every time I pulled out a check, the amount of money increased.

$50...
$300...
$1000...
$2000...
$10,000 etc

The reason why I remember the dream is because All of the Checks were made out to my name... but I had the last name “Chen”. This was peculiar to me because I am not Chinese at all. My family is from Hispanic/European descent. The rest of the check was written in Chinese characters and I couldn’t understand what it said.

At the time I thought this was a sign that I would one day marry a Chinese man and take his name, or that I would travel to China and make money there. But now that I’ve been thinking about my guides and how I’ve seen some of them in my dreams, I thought that maybe this could be a guide from a past life from China.

I have been told by a psychic that in a past life I was Native American (I am not of Native American descent), so makes me think it’s possible I could have another guide from a place where I have no blood ancestors from (China).

Anybody have a similar experience with receiving money/gifts from a guide in a dream ? Or connecting with a guide of different heritage than what your actual heritage is ?
Old 13-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Guide

I've had lots of dreams where I'm finding wads of cash everywhere. It's clearly a sign of abundance but not necessarily in the form of money...or maybe...I'm still waiting to find out! In one of these dreams my deceased grandmother told me it's from grandpa, also deceased.

It could be you were recalling coming into money in a past life in your dream..