Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 18-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder
When it is ok to request healing ?

Hi please can you remind me what the rules are regarding 'when' a registered user can request healing...I read it somewhere !!.

what I DO remember is that they are limited and it is only performed in a open thread rather than a pm.

I simply cannot find it now.

Many thanks
Old 18-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Ascender
There is a healing request section in the members only area, think you need to be on for 2 weeks though, and have 25 posts but you already have those. Then just start a new thread with your request :)
Old 18-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder
Oh really?
for whatever reason I thought it was longer than the two weeks lol...my short term memory could really do with some assistance !

Thanks Dude.

Love and light
Old 18-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Ascender
Haha aww I have memory of a fish generally! I'm sure lots of people reading this will send loving vibes your way though :)

Take care sister :)
Old 18-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you, Dude!

You can also make a thread stating you will use the Chat Room for readings/healing too. I sometimes hang in the reading chat room and let folks come to me too

Private message are fine if the reader/seeker is uncomfortable and wants to keep their reading confidential. We just don't allow self promotions/advertising, and sometimes spammers will use the pm feature to advertise is all.

Kindest regards
Clover
Old 19-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you Clover that's good to know !
I saw the lady offering Aura readings and was really fascinated to try one. I will ask her when my newbie period expires.
I will also be offering readings from time to time too.

Love and light xxx
Old 25-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Seeker

any requests

So a person has to have 25 new thread posts or can some of those posts be reply posts? It seems either way, a person may be posting inconsequential (sp) things just to be able to 'get in' or to post urls. Why is this the rule? (Not slamming anything at all, glad to be here to ask my questions) just wondering why this 25 and two week rule.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is in place to make sure that your not here to just promote yourself or to spam the site members via PM mode. It is a way to get to know you a bit and for you to get to know us and the site a bit is all.

Nothing personal and the question is a valid one.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 26-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Seeker

Got it. Makes total sense.