Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 16-12-2019, 03:03 PM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 178
  green1's Avatar
I modified the title of the article which is now:

How I made a shooting star?
Demystifying synchronicities, signs and déja vus

For more, check out my signature.
...

Enjoy,
green1
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 18-12-2019, 04:25 AM
jro5139 jro5139 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 898
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Hi jro, the subconscious mind is capable of perfect timing. Possibly, it knows in advance what the person in the video will say and it makes you say the same thing at the same time. Similarly, it knows where the sign saying "don't give up" is and at the same time reminds you of your frustration, so that both happen at the same time.



This may be the law of attraction in action. It is very easy to believe that a specific number pattern is for us compared to believing that we will win 1M USD. So many people see these number patterns.

If people are involved in your seeing these numbers, your subconscious may be telepathically requesting them to show these numbers.

It is also important to note that these numbers happen because you give meaning to them. If you stop giving meaning to them, and in case you find them disturbing, if you accept them happening (because what you resist persists) they should cease to appear.

Or, these numbers really occur i.e. independently from you. In this case, possibly, it is your subconscious that finds them (it has panoramic view and remote view) and draws them to your attention since you are interested in these number patterns.

Thanks,
green1

I'm not sure I have specifically given them meanings, other than the fact that since my awakening they occur (or I only now notice them). The meaning is more in the fact that it now happens or I notice, which I never did before. I have noticed that I will see certain numbers at certain times and for a specific a period of time, and then it will change.
I look at it more as I am more in-sync now, more aware and closer or on the right path. So no, I'm not disturbed at all.
Along with the numbers, I experience more synchronicity now and more telepathy.

I often feel deja vu with dreams but also since my awakening, I have very specific dreams that tell me things that will happen or are happening with significant people to me. This is also something that has only recently (in the last few years) begun.
I also found the bit in the article about the alarm clock interesting. I have never really needed to set an alarm clock, I just always wake up if I need to.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 19-12-2019, 01:34 PM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 178
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I'm not sure I have specifically given them meanings, other than the fact that since my awakening they occur (or I only now notice them). The meaning is more in the fact that it now happens or I notice, which I never did before. I have noticed that I will see certain numbers at certain times and for a specific a period of time, and then it will change.
I look at it more as I am more in-sync now, more aware and closer or on the right path. So no, I'm not disturbed at all.
Along with the numbers, I experience more synchronicity now and more telepathy.

I often feel deja vu with dreams but also since my awakening, I have very specific dreams that tell me things that will happen or are happening with significant people to me. This is also something that has only recently (in the last few years) begun.
I also found the bit in the article about the alarm clock interesting. I have never really needed to set an alarm clock, I just always wake up if I need to.

Hi Jro, I am happy that you are not disturbed by these synchronicities.

Thanks also for your comments.

green1
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 20-12-2019, 02:27 PM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 178
  green1's Avatar
Here goes the new version with a Maths section, for a picture version check out: http://bit.ly/2qFEic8
--

How I made a shooting star
Demystifying synchronicities, signs and déja vus
Version 3
20 Dec 2019 18:10
by green1

Abstract

I have a few explanations as to how synchronicities, signs and déja vus happen. This is based on more than 10 years of personal experience. It seems like synchronicities, signs and déjavus can be explained by “subconscious telepathy” and other subconscious activity.

Introduction

“Synchronicity” is defined as the simultaneous occurrence of causally unrelated events and the belief that the simultaneity has meaning beyond mere coincidence[1]. A meaningful song that begins at the radio exactly when we enter a café, or the number 11:11 seen in a meaningful manner or frequently, are a few examples. The term “synchronicity” was coined by the famous researcher C. G. Jung who did considerable research on this subject[2]. To date, however, synchronicities and how they work remain a mystery.

I observed that synchronicities may occur thanks to “subconscious telepathy.” Similarly, signs and déja vus can also be explained by subconscious activity. In his research, Jung did not consider subconscious telepathy and synchronicities remained a mystery. This can be considered as normal because research in subconscious telepathy is currently not a scientist’s task. It is more a soldier’s or spiritualist’s task. One must master their fears of the paranormal.

My experiences and how I explain them

In the following sections, I explain how synchronicities, signs and déja vus occur, based on personal experience. I believe that the following incredible experiences happened thanks to my belief in synchronicities:

TEA

I once saw a car with a meaningful license plate “TEA” exactly when I suspected that too much tea was harmful to me. The car was parked in front of the café where I was going to take a tea. How can this coincidence be explained? Although it seems totally inexplicable, there is an explanation: My soul (subconscious mind) is capable of remote viewing and subconscious telepathy. Since I am open to synchronicities, it telepathically requested that car’s driver to be seen to my mind exactly when I suspected that tea was harmful to me. The driver accepted the request and this coincidence happened. This way my subconscious mind sent a message to my mind, emphasized that my health is important, and I should drink less tea. Some readers may think that I have exaggerated feelings of self-importance, since I believe that a “car” was used to send me a message, but here I would like to thank the driver of that car for their immensely valuable cooperation.

271

Another example is about the number 271 which is special to me. 271 was my student number in college, and it has now a special meaning which is my “true self”. I recently saw the number of likes on a Facebook post to be 271. I thought that this was a message for me. Since then, the same happened multiple times. I kept seeing 271, 270, 271, etc. How is this possible? It is possible that, in subconscious telepathy, the number of likes adjusted to my belief that this, the number 271, is a message for me.

The bee

This example is about “bees”. Bees have a special meaning to me and I saw a bee exactly when I thought about bees. The word “bee”, to me, is similar to the verb “to be” and means the same thing (a silly word game). Although they have a special meaning to me, I rarely think about bees, and this coincidence was an unexpected one. I felt like my attention was drawn to the bee. How can this coincidence be possible? This can be explained as follows: Insects are capable of telepathy. It is possible that I subconsciously attracted that bee telepathically at the same time as I had a thought about bees. This example also explains Jung’s synchronicity experience with a scarab[3].

Songs on the radio

Once, a meaningful song began at the radio exactly when I entered a café. The experience was a shocking one. How is that possible? Our soul (subconscious mind) is capable of perfect timing. My subconscious mind, knowing exactly when the song will begin, regulated my walking speed until I entered the café (perfect timing). For this to happen, one must be in a “meditative” state i.e. not too alert.

The same happened upon entering a bookstore. I was thinking about karma and my understanding about it was clear. A meaningful song began exactly when I entered. The song was “je n’attendais que vous”, which translates as “I was waiting only for you”. I believe that this was a message from my “higher self”, who was happy with my clear understanding of karma (see [4] for information about “higher self”). Similarly to the previous example, my higher self regulated my walking speed so that I entered the bookstore exactly when the song started.

11:11

Our soul (subconscious mind) has panoramic view that is 360 degrees and is also capable of remote viewing. I experienced that If I am interested in a number, e.g. 11:11 or 1234, my subconscious mind takes my attention to it happening somewhere around me (or in another room) like a clock, TV, computer, phone, book, or newspaper, etc. My mind sees these signs repeatedly.

Some people keep seeing specific times e.g. 10:10, 11:11 or 3:33 etc. each time they check the time, or use an application on their cell phone. This happened to me as well. How is that possible? It is possible that the subconscious mind has access to time and draws our attention to specific times. People tell about their experiences where when they go to bed they ask their subconscious to wake them up at a specific time. They were awakened by their subconscious mind at exactly the specified time in the morning. These experiences mean that the subconscious has somehow access to time.

How does the subconscious know the time? It is possible that the information is available in the subconscious telepathic plane and the subconscious mind has access to it. In any case, the subconscious mind, using, for example a cell phone, can draw our attention to specific times and we may interprete them as signs.

Shooting star

I once was lying on the rooftop of a hotel, gazing at the sky. It was a summer night and the sky was clear. Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head saying: “message from your higher self” and at the same time, or 1 second later, I saw a shooting star exactly where I was looking at the sky. This shooting star was made by my higher self which is basically me. So, it looked like I made that shooting star!

How can this incredible event be possible? I have two theories: First, this can be explained by the Law of Attraction. Seeing a shooting star and knowing that something will happen one second beforehand is something miraculous. It is similar to winning at the lottery (see the section “The Maths”) and for this to happen, one must believe and accept that it is possible. Apparently, I had already done this acceptance work for shooting stars so that I could make this shooting star. The law of attraction is similar to telepathic request/response mentioned above. The universe can be considered as a living entity which responds to our requests, or beliefs. We receive what we believe and accept to receive. My second theory incorporates the perfect timing method that I mentioned above. My subconscious, or higher self, knew exactly when this shooting star would appear and triggered the voice saying that there was a message from my higher self, at the same time (1 second in advance).

Many people seem to see special number patterns e.g. 111, 222, 333, etc. These can also be explained by the law of attraction. It is easier to believe in these number patterns and that they are messages for us, compared to believing that we will, for example, win $1,000,000USD. Therefore, many people seem to see these number patterns. Some are even disturbed by these numbers. I suggest them to accept these numbers occurring so frequently and they should cease to appear. What we resist, persists. I.e., we should not resist them.

Déja vu demystified

“Déja vu” is defined as the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time[5].

Sometimes “déja vu” may be taken as a sign.

In subconscious telepathy, one can “visit” others. Déja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.

The maths

It would be interesting to note, how probable is my shooting star experience, mathematically:

Let us assume that there is exactly 1 shooting star every T seconds, however we do not know in which one of T seconds the shooting star will occur (discrete uniform distribution). The probability of seeing a shooting star and knowing it in the same second and “in advance” is p=T/2T.T=1/2T. This analysis does not take into account the position of the shooting star. I saw the shooting star exactly where I was looking at the sky. If we divide the sky into c cells, then the probability of having a shooting star in a given cell is p=1/2cT.

If we assume that we have 1 shooting star per T=6x6/2=18 seconds and if we divide the sky into c=6x6=36 cells, then my shooting star experience has the same probability p as that of getting “6” exactly and in succession, when we throw a dice 4 times. This is a quite low probability (p=0.00077160493).

Furthermore, T is much higher where I live. In order to figure out how much T is, I waited for shooting stars during many nights and I can tell that shooting stars do not happen frequently where I live. I.e., T is several hours. I had nights without shooting stars at all. Let us assume that T=1 hour or 3600 seconds and c=36 then p=0.00000385802, which is a very low probability.

The same maths apply to the bee experience, i.e. the probability p of seeing a bee exactly in the same second as thinking about bees and in advance, is the same (where T is the period of seeing a bee and c=1).

Conclusion

Subconscious telepathy and activity can explain synchronicities, signs and déja vus.

See http://bit.ly/2qTs0wM for discussions and previous versions.

References

[1] https://www.dictionary.com/browse/synchronicity?s=t
[2] Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle, by C.G. Jung, book published by Princeton University Press in 1960.
[3] https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...utic-technique
[4] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Self
[5] https://www.dictionary.com/browse/deja-vu?s=t

Last edited by green1 : 20-12-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 20-12-2019, 06:02 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,822
  lomax's Avatar
@green1

Are you into 11:11 as well?I mean do you see number patterns repeatedly?If yes,for how long?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 21-12-2019, 11:46 AM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 178
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@green1

Are you into 11:11 as well?I mean do you see number patterns repeatedly?If yes,for how long?

Hi Lomax, yes I was seeing these random patterns frequently. When I accepted that it was my subconscious they ceased. I accepted to see them (what you resists persists) and they ceased.

Cheers,
green1
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 21-12-2019, 01:07 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,822
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Hi Lomax, yes I was seeing these random patterns frequently. When I accepted that it was my subconscious they ceased. I accepted to see them (what you resists persists) and they ceased.

Cheers,
green1
In my case the whole thing unfolded more.At first it was only the number patterns,and then white feathers as well.After that,names started to appear also.Are you sure you're not holding your self back?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 21-12-2019, 01:11 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,822
  lomax's Avatar
I don't know if i posted this,but the number game,started when i adressed my spiritual support team-guides,and asked them for a sign that they're listening.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 21-12-2019, 01:17 PM
green1 green1 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 178
  green1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
In my case the whole thing unfolded more.At first it was only the number patterns,and then white feathers as well.After that,names started to appear also.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Accepting them as subconscious activity does not help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Are you sure you're not holding your self back?

I am not sure what you mean.

Cheers,
green1
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 21-12-2019, 01:34 PM
lomax lomax is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,822
  lomax's Avatar
I mean that if you choose to ignore the reason of the appearance of these patterns,you might also block something much bigger than your consious self.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums