Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Experiencer
What is your 'the one that got away' crystal?

What is one crystal which you always wanted to obtain, maybe you were even close to acquire it, but somehow, for any reason, you did not. And sometimes you think about it...

For me it is Labradorite. I don't have it, I could have, and I don't know if I really need it. In a way, it's the one that got away. What about you?
Old 25-05-2020, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
What is one crystal which you always wanted to obtain, maybe you were even close to acquire it, but somehow, for any reason, you did not. And sometimes you think about it...

For me it is Labradorite. I don't have it, I could have, and I don't know if I really need it. In a way, it's the one that got away. What about you?
Mine was not a crystal, it was a Tektite.

A dealer had a huge Tektite that probably would put the Tektite as being in the top 3 heaviest Tektites. I visited that dealer numerous times and finally went and saw him with enough money in my pocket to buy it. I asked him how much and what he told me was less then what was in my pocket. For some stupid reason, I decided to ask him how much it weighs as a tactic to get the price down lower. He weighed it and said he could not sell it for that price!

Previously, my little voice told me to go to this one shop. When I got to the shop, the owner had a newspaper clipping of the largest Tektites. I looked up from the clipping and asked the owner if the 3 largest Tektites were owned by 'this' shop. He told me it was.

I asked him "Where are they"?
He told me "In the safe".
I asked him "Do you let people see them"?
He said "No".
I asked him "Can I see them"?

He took me to the back of the shop, opened the safe and showed them to me.

They were gorgeous!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-05-2020, 06:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I asked him "Do you let people see them"?
He said "No".
I asked him "Can I see them"?

He (...) showed them to me.

It is clear by now that we can draw only one solid conclusion from this story, that you are an alien
Old 26-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
It is clear by now that we can draw only one solid conclusion from this story, that you are an alien
I will accept that ..... as a message.

As for me, I tell people I have my own language. English is a non-tonal language and the one I 'speak' consists of about 10 tones. I am able to produce the tones deep down in my throat. As far as I know, I am the only one who can make those sounds. They can sound beautiful or they can be extremely irritating. Why do I do it? Just another odd-ball thing to do, I guess.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-05-2020, 11:12 PM
ImthatIm

Ellensburg blue agate that I found and gave it away.
Which is fine, but I did later learn that the agate is rare and valuable.

It looked simular to the pic. below.
It looked like you were holding an iceberg.

Old 28-05-2020, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:

When I was a boy, I used to pick up a certain crystal and would fling thousands of them. I never saved any of them.

They were HERKIMER DIAMONDS!

Old 28-05-2020, 01:48 PM
Newbie ;)

For me it’s Jet. I thought I needed it but I don’t really care all that much anymore. We just couldn’t find it anywhere.
Old 28-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw347
For me it’s Jet. I thought I needed it but I don’t really care all that much anymore. We just couldn’t find it anywhere.
Little tip: if you search for Jet on Ebay.co.uk you can easily find Jet pendants. Jet has been very popular in the Victorian age as Jet came from specific places in the British Isles and therefore always available.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:39 AM
Newbie ;)

i usually do buy the ones i want eventually

sometimes i throw away after the purpose is served

hmm trying to remember if i want one i havent got

well theres ones i cant afford put it that way

:)