Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-04-2020, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Where do I start lomax - I have thought as long as ive known you nearly a year now, that you are a good man but when messaging as we have and are in contact occasionally that you are good but a live wire to touch or reply to 'zap' ouch... this would explain it if you have negative attachments close. So if you think I can help and you're going to listen then we can have a go or fall out again as we occasionally do, this is your choice.

You should know about removing negatives, but maybe not... When I help people with the power of the mind self healing in my town, the youngsters 30's are so interested and will listen and learn, but you try telling someone in their 50s+ and the majority they know it all. So I have to tread carefully here because knowing what you know, you could respond as the elderly person would as in they 'know it all' already - so this is your choice depending how you reply 'how much effort' I put into helping you sort this problem...

No one's saying to these negative attachments don't exist, what we're saying is not attach to you, or maybe they are thinking cut the attachment let me out - we don't know this - it might be an attachment/connection it/they don't want, certainly you don't want it rattling pipes, banging floor boards let me out, as in them/it saying - so your choice lomax we have a go or we don't...

There's going to be 'many/many' simple lifestyle changes made if you do want this sorting and cut the attachment from the lower astral, because that's where I believe the attachment is coming from, not 'with you' but 'to you' sending messages as in energy transfer to you or your place, probably you because it happens in other properties - all we have to do it cut the connection, slow process I reckon over the next week/month.

Like I say a decent message from you and we have a go... no promises here, because this will depend on you, and how you react to me and also with lifestyle changes as we go about this.
I'll be honest.
I had adepts trying to remove that thing (if it's really something that it can be removed) and nothing worked.Even angelic beings were not capable to put an end to this.
Yes,i believe i'm far more advanced than you concerning practical spirituality (no offence,and it's not a bad thing at all),and also i don't like to be categorized as good man or an evil one.I embrace all parts of me and i know that in one moment the switch can turn.

I appreciate your concern,but i want you to tell me what you were planning to do in order to help me.That thing went really angry the last time an angelic came to clean the place.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:57 PM
Master
The problem is that you ask ten people for the same problem,and you received ten different asnwers.I was told it's a poltergeist,a demon,a fairy,my own subconsious,a curse,an attack from a human,a thoughtform,etc..(i forgot the kundalini awakening)

At the very end,the situation hasn't changed at all.I can't rely on others anymore cause i'm tired with it.And i blame my own overself for this.
He throwed me to the garbage to rot.Otherwise he could point me to someone who could really help me.And we're talking for six years now.It's not a period,but a lifetime.

And where's the OP?I had many things to discuss.In fact i was hoping to hear that she found a solution,so maybe i'll have a chance also.
Old 18-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
One time i called on St George,and the noises stopped for two days.I was so happy,that i wanted to celebrate my victory,until the third day i heard the same knock on my window.

No words to describe how i felt.
Old 13-06-2020, 04:41 AM
asearcher

my partner have heard 3 hard knocks that almost made him jump 2 feet once in the evening when everything was still but it was not about someone's upcoming death, we have all heard knocks (among other things) where we live now that we think was paranormal.

what ever it was its energy has gone away with the help of ritual and praying to go to the light and to lift up ones own energy that one light really gave me insight to. I have come to believe that because we are really energy we attract different types of energy on the other side depending on how we feel. It can't be helped. We're like magnets to each other only we don't notice it that much and tend to see it as the others are more drawn to us. But for instance, with me at least, when I see something old and used and loved, like a toddler's first shoes that has been preserved by its parents after many years, even grandparents, I feel drawn to it because it holds emotion to me, it has been cherished. Who ever wore those shoes one time perhaps does not even remember doing so and it most likely means so much less to that person than to the rest. So then it is me being drawn to it. But I think we overall are drawn to each other, to energy. We can't help it.

What ever you got in your village go from door to door so not restricted to a small area. When I remember being a ghost I was not either confined to one place although it seems I still loved my home.

What you got there could be in need of help. Anyone can become a ghost after death. From what I have been shown I was too once after one of my past lives. It can be of good energy or bad or both.

What happened here in our home is that for some time there was even more noises after I had tried to send the ghost?energy? to the light (I had only talked nice to it, never threaten, never went around with a cross as if it was a weapon like they do in those movies about vampires and such), but this was others that had come to help, I think, in all kinds of ways, one was clearly to show I'm guarding this. I just think it takes some time for 1) left over energy to move on too, at least to some degree 2) the others that has come to help to clean up the place, repair it. I think they have all left. It's over.

I have never been the type to pray because I thought the world needed so much help that I should not take someone else's pray, get help when someone else's pray needs it more, like a plate of food - I'm not so hungry so I know someone else needs it more. But I don't think that is how it works. We also got soulmate or soulmates on the other side. So even if it is strange to you to pray please try. It is in the spirit's design to want to help and feel good about it, we feel it too here on earth when we do something nice to someone else. To me, because praying was the opposite of what I grew up with, it was so foreign to me and some prays I look at seemed almost to be of a different language, ti was hard for me to take it into mine...so I try to think of it as making a telephone call instead. Hi! Excuse me. I'm so and so. I think I've gotten something here that should not be here (the energy, ghost). Could someone in their hearts please try to help us so it will go to the right place, if possible?. Something like that.

I did read one of those old respect giving protection prays and some more (can be found on paranormal forum) when I tried to make it move on, I too felt suddenly strong and protected as if a different energy had clutch around me, but overall it was a very special moment. I have been taught all my life that feelings and energy like that is not real, something we can touch, and now I know better.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-06-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 13-06-2020, 09:01 AM
Suspended
Master
You have learned so much on your journey asearcher - well written, thanks for sharing with people that need help... Prayer is available for everyone, and energy vibrations knowledge... 'And' help from people's own personal spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self... you just have to learn how to 'tune in' to the right assistance, like tuning a radio to the right channel...
Old 14-06-2020, 05:14 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
You have learned so much on your journey asearcher - well written, thanks for sharing with people that need help... Prayer is available for everyone, and energy vibrations knowledge... 'And' help from people's own personal spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self... you just have to learn how to 'tune in' to the right assistance, like tuning a radio to the right channel...
Than you very much, One Light :)
Old 16-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Master

Maybe this will help
https://www.google.ch/search?source=...=1592294404255

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 16-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Thanks for this.I'll check it.
Old 29-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Master
I told to a friendly magician about my situation (knocks,thuds,poltergeist activity) and this is what i was told.

I'm quoting the message as it is.

I can relate to what is happening to you, line by line. Sometimes the thuds would be as loud as if someone were slamming windows or breaking the very bricks of the walls. Also a lot of electromagnetic interference, messy wifi/phone signals, lights flashing crazy, people getting moody/anxious/dreaded around me, etc, etc.

In my case, it was stagnated ectoplasm, a spiritual substance produced in large quantities by those who have tendency for mediumship. Its a dense substance, often used for materialization works in kardecist circles. If it remains stagnant, it can cause all sorts of trouble as it serves as a bridge for subtler forces to manifest in the material realm, thats why mediums often go under all sorts of problems before they befin to work their mediumship. As it is a dense substance, it is sympathetic to the lower astral/etheric planes, therefore, it needs refinement and purification to become a viable medium for good forces instead of the chaotic debris.