Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-10-2019, 02:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
They are no more demons than humans, because we too do some horrible stuff to what we consider to be lower life forms.

Well that is what you believe but sorry to break it to you demons are real. You may not believe in them but they believe In you.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
Well that is what you believe but sorry to break it to you demons are real. You may not believe in them but they believe In you.

*sigh* You missed the point. The argument wasn't if demons are real or not… I only said that humans are no less demonic in nature than those space aliens.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
*sigh* You missed the point. The argument wasn't if demons are real or not… I only said that humans are no less demonic in nature than those space aliens.

Oh trust me I understood what you were saying!
There are more evil humans then aliens TRUST me I ran into to many lived with 2 of them as a kid.
There is a country song that is called
"If your going threw hell" I related to it.
I know you don't listen to country your a headbanger, with your slayer picture.
B.T.W I met slayer yrs ago in Cali with a friend.
Former headbanger but still LOVE Metallica,Ozzy.
Old 26-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Knower

At least there are some people left in the world who still believe in the existence of nefarious nonhuman intelligences. The human species is full of corrupt and wicked beings, so why not elsewhere, as well?

Yet it has become a worn-out and tired cliché to say that demons do not exist. We in the modern age are only a few hundred years removed from humans having believed in these supernatural entities for countless centuries. As if we could all of a sudden banish them just like that, via our scientific thinking or fairy dust. I don't think so.

Have these malevolent spirits changed form? Gone underground? Interestingly, exorcisms continue to take place on a global scale, regardless of one's personal belief system. Atheists, for example, have been known to convert to the Christian faith after having their arrogant and ignorant worldview completely shaken by an oppressive experience.

It's quite popular nowadays for even those accepting of the paranormal -- never-mind atheists -- to dismiss the demonic realm as being superstitious nonsense. Whereas, a theologian might say that the ultimate goal of the Devil and its minions is to convince a person of their nonexistence. That they have done their job if they can manage to do that (which, nowadays, seems to be an easy thing for them to do).

As for Christian theocracy, some denominations allow for the existence of ETs, some don't, and still others are uncertain and regard it as futile to speculate on the matter.

As a child, I would often wonder why it was that God created the innumerable planets if not for them to be inhabited. To think that Earth is unique in the entire universe in the way of sentient lifeforms, I find difficult to fathom. Is it not geocentric to think that all the stars exist simply for their nocturnal, aesthetic appeal?

Anyone who has researched UFOs and spirit possessions, as I have, cannot help but note the overlapping similarities between the two. My religious background and training has also helped me to spot parallels which those who come to ufology from a strictly secular vantage point would fail to notice.

Alien species are often said to possess a hive mentality, as if under the power and control of a (malefic) mastermind. Benevolent ETs are described as angelic, being comprised of Christlike Consciousness. They offer salvation and a better world. The malevolent ETs abduct humans, and sometimes are reported to engage in sexual intercourse with the women they abduct, a la the incubi of metaphysical lore. The Devil has been described as a serpent, and within ufology, the Reptilians are sometimes referred to as Lizard Men or a Serpent Race.

For me, it is not just a matter of whether or not the signs and wonders of UFOs are demonic in origin per se, as possibly their occupants being highly advanced atheistic technocrats under the influence of a diabolical force. In other words, I think there can exist demonic technology, yet which is designed and operated by intelligent biological beings who may not realize the true origin of these inspired blueprints of theirs.

Still, for someone to lump together all space aliens into a single classification seems overly simplistic to me. The spiritual battle may in fact extend to the ETs, as well. Some could be here visiting Earth as righteous evangelizers, whereas others could be soulless automatons out to gradually remake humankind in their own ungodly, fallen image.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
They are no more demons than humans, because we too do some horrible stuff to what we consider to be lower life forms.

Who can say, but interesting you harp on "lower life forms", Slayer, and ignore (as many do) what we do to one another.
As reported all the time in the news, and newspaper, every day.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Seeker

They have no idea about what they are talking
Old 01-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Seeker

Plus come on, it doesn't make any sense
Old 21-06-2020, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I also have been through similar horrible situations and seen alot. Except I honestly could have never been prepared to see what I saw in August A couple years back. I've always been a spiritual person and honestly was heading down the wrong path for me. Then it happens one day I'm in my room and just got done having a spiritual conversation with someone in depth. Afterward I walk in my room I'm home by myself at this moment, then I see a little tiny robot looking creature it was black and white and I was so sick afterwards and honestly never been the same since. I too hear strange noises at night, see lights, hear voices, and have even seen spirits come in from of the living people I know. I do believe full heartily it is for a purpose. I believe we are experiencing these things for a reason with as horrible as it can feel. I guess one of my only questions is why do you think they target certain individuals? Their must be a reason. I've also wondered about them being demons. I dont know.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Mysterious

If you think about it spirits can say they there anyone or anything so how can you trust what they claim to be?
Old 21-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting! This really puts some things in perspective for me! :)