Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Pathfinder

whats good for Empaths to hide energy?

looking for crystals, stones, and how to put spikes on your aura please?
Old 08-06-2020, 01:14 AM
Pathfinder
Spikes on your aura? I'm not sure what that means or "hiding" energy for that matter. What exactly are you trying to do?
Old 11-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Master
I don't know about hiding energy or spikes but a well known way to protect your aura is to imagine being inside a beautiful ball of white light.
Or even if you prefer you can vizualise being inside of 3 balls of white light, you then are inside 3 protectives layers.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
I don't know about hiding energy or spikes but a well known way to protect your aura is to imagine being inside a beautiful ball of white light.
Or even if you prefer you can vizualise being inside of 3 balls of white light, you then are inside 3 protectives layers.

I like this idea!
Old 23-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Master

A really good energy shield can help hide energy at least to me who can scan it by feeling in like a tactile way for it (I dont know how well it though blocks those who have psychic sight. If I go to scan someone that just so happens to be shielded properly, I cant scan parts of their energy body unless I crash their shield which can take effort (a lot more focus) to do.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Elfin

You can sheild from others if that is your wish.... So as not to soak up all of everyone's emotion on a daily basis.. . The idea of the white protection is good if that is what you are attempting. But you can never sheild away from being you. You are Empath. I personally do not sheild away from that. I learnt to adapt.... Not easy.. but I got there !!!
Old 23-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Master

This is two separate questions, I think. You make a shield or energy bubble to protect yourself from being attacked/harmed/hurt. An Empath however keeps reaching out and touching others' energies. A shield doesn't protect you from that. What you can do is learn to control that touch so it happens when you want it to and to the degree you want it to. Also you can learn to cleanse so unwanted/superfluous energy gets grounded away. But others in this thread have said so already.
Old 26-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Newbie ;)

whats good for Empaths to hide energy

Im very interested in finding out about this. We have these bulbs in our kitchen about a dozen of them and they are the last lot of bulbs in our house that are not energy saving.