Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-05-2020, 09:30 AM
Seeker

Asking spirits for help?

I'd like to clarify that this isn't only about spirits or those who have passed over, this is about any entity that thrives on the other realms.

So I've been having depressive episodes for quite some time now, and I have no way to get therapy. 2 nights ago, I was having a major episode and I felt very helpless. So I turned to asking for help of any higher vibrational frequency being that was ready to do so. I had shielded myself prior to voicing my help and said out loud that low vibration beings cannot enter.
Immediately I heard soft ringing in my ears for about 2 to 3 seconds so I took this as a sign that I was heard. I started to try and communicate with the entity and I felt warm and protected. Then I fell asleep.

Now last night I had another episode, this one worse than the last time so I instinctively asked for help again, after shielding myself. I then felt deep feelings for my loved ones, as if i had repressed them and cried until it felt better and I felt lighter.
Now I have someone who I talk about these experiences to. She thinks that I shouldn't dive into asking help of beings I don't know, or any spirit or form in general. Because she has had experiences before when she opened herself to them and had a series of bad events happening to her repeatedly. According to her, why would they help you if they don't want something from you?

So that's my question. How do we know that beings, may it be angels or spirits or other entities, low energy or high, don't want something from us in return? What if not during lifetime, but in after life, they demand something from us?

Excuse my ignorance because I've never dived into mediumship this way before and I don't mean to offend any religion either. Also excuse the long post. And thanks for taking your time to read. :)
Old 13-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Master
Hi,

You asked for help from any high vibrating frequency being. You excluded any low vibrating beings with your intent. Your experiences support your request.

That is an interesting question to ask. What would those who help you want from you, if any thing. My understanding and experience has been that they want you to be happy. True love is like that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-05-2020, 07:47 PM
asearcher

when I do something good for someone else I do it out out unselfishness of myself which is my choice to make, there for I do not want something in return. I think it work the same way in the higher realms, world, when you give you want to give, you don't wish to take. The other one you are writing about is more like a business deal you do this for me, I do this for you. that is not what you ask for when you prayed so those who answered your call did so to give, not to get. That is my look on it.

I think your depression is worry some to the other side and they wish to help so by you praying for help they jump at the chance.

PS I am glad you are feeling better :)
Old 13-05-2020, 08:51 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with john

Namaste