Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-05-2020, 02:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual communication

How would one get started in the area of spiritual communication. I feel there is a lot to be learned if there really are beings watching over us and I wanna talk to them. I feel most people probably turn to religion to find guidance but that's not me. I really wanna open a dialogue with a particular person, my grandpa, such a beautiful soul. I need guidance in this confusing life, I think. I have no idea where to begin though. I have been told I'm an empath but I don't see myself as having any real control over it

Sometimes alone in my room I really feel like i'm not alone, whenever I focus on this feeling I get goosebumps all over and my scalp kinda feels like it's constricting, truth is I rarely ever feel like I'm alone. It's worth noting when I feel this it makes me happy, idk why.

Though I also get the goosebumps if I'm in a paranormal mindset and it can be hard to distinguish whether it's my imagination or like I'm flicking on a spiritual "switch" in my brain but I digress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!!
Old 04-05-2020, 09:02 AM
Suspended
Master
Good place to start here Shyuh - welcome - when you feel you're not alone - you are aware we all have a Higher Self, Guides and Angel's - sometime you can 'feel' them near... Its nice, its natural be comfortable they are close protecting and guiding you... again welcome to this forum.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey appreciate the warm welcome. The more I read into this I feel I may be jumping the gun a bit, feeling like I need to look inwards and fix some things first. Thanks!
Old 29-05-2020, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Shyuh. Sounds like a good idea to look inwards and fix things first.

I would offer this general advice.

1. Practicality first. Real life first. Spirit things can sometimes get in the way of it and I feel it's important to have an exit strategy.

Actually I guess that's the only thing really. Good luck to you :)