Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
How do you find your spiritual group and what is it? I have heard allot about it but never researched it.

I see that in this way. When a group of our Higher Selves(not just one), in their spiritual evolution who are linked together spiritually ,
find someone in their group who is a laggard, who incarnate without result;
this makes their work more difficult,
as there is a drag on the spiritual energies from the entity or group of entities who are not progressing at the same rate as the others.
Usually, those who are progressing more quickly will slow down to help those progressing more slowly, I believe,
giving them attention and trying to speed up those laggards
until the group begins to function at one pace. ...
Once this spiritual group has evolved to its purposeful level...
it can link with others, and when enough spiritual groups has evolved,
entire planet can evolve or ascend to higher dimension.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:24 AM
Master
Sounds great. I should stop looking at this section since I'm not evolved enough to project, though my guides at present want me to project. they are over judging my ability. Guess they do that at times.

Sounds like me. dragging down the rest of my soul family.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Master
oops, accidental double post.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:56 AM
Tazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The Reptilians you are likely talking about are the Dracos, they are by far the most common race I have encountered in the other dimensions that exist on Earth. They are a very aggressive, hostile, and violent race and their entire culture is based around a hierarchy. If you are above them in the hierarchy they will listen to you and fear you but underneath they are quite jealous of you. If you are under them you are viewed as inferior and are likely to receive random beatings, sexual assaults, enslavement, the list goes on. The Dracos have some of the best technology of all the races and due to their warrior-like mentality and state of mind they are not hesitant to use their technology and brute strength against other beings. Their culture is indicative of the warrior based Human cultures in our history similar to the Norse and Spartan civilizations. Some things that dictate a Draco's place in the hierarchy are their bloodline, the color of their skin, and their strengths and weaknesses. They are tested from very young ages on their strengths and weaknesses and so by the time they are fully grown adults they already know their place in their society and how they should or should not behave, although regardless of their place in the hierarchy the way they behave is typically outside of what we Humans consider appropriate. I am mostly talking about the logistics inside of their own race but generally speaking most other races are viewed as inferior by them. The aliens you mentioned that are under their control are likely the Zetan Greys.

I agree with this!

They are from Draconia and are a very agressive species...there are very few that are not aggressive but insist of talking first...if you ask them a question or spk first they will go insane. They are extremely powerful too and would know 5 men down with a swipe.

The more higher up or the "royal" reptilians will have extra markings and a tail that is super powerful and can decapitate anyone around it.

These reptilians however shape shift and are rife throughout our elite and government...They are controlling our military and have infiltrated the gov't too.
With many of us awakening though, they are loosing their power to shapeshift, and some of their strength, this is why it's important for everyone to join conscious and will this to happen

I recommend a video to watch on youtube Arizona Wilder...She does a talk where she exposes these vile things, I warn you though I found the video quite difficult to watch ...what this women has gone through is insane and I'm 100% she is telling the truth....

Check it out, if you can't find the link gimme a shout, I can't post it on here as i'm new.

Coming back to what you do I'd like to learn how to astral project... i do meditate and go off in my own little world where i don't know yet, but would like to really control and go off and visit these other dimensions.

Hope this helps! and be careful out there with these Draconians
Old 17-02-2015, 03:07 AM
Master
Those draco things, if the do exist, make astral projection sound like a scary thing. maybe a good thing I am not evolved enough to project, though my guides want me to try. if there are those draco things no idea why they want me to try to project.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Those draco things, if the do exist, make astral projection sound like a scary thing. maybe a good thing I am not evolved enough to project, though my guides want me to try. if there are those draco things no idea why they want me to try to project.
Scary is a matter of perception. What we as Human-beings view as bad, good, pleasing, scary, and so forth is based on our perception and what we have been taught. I try not to see it in that light to be honest and try and understand the fact that not all races of beings are going to be the same as us nor will their civilization. A Human-being who was raised in a dark, violent, and hostile situation usually ends up being dark, violent, and hostile. No different than in the Human warrior cultures in our history such as Norse and Spartans. Let us not forget that several hundreds of years ago Human-beings were incredibly brutal, violent, and so forth. We enslaved each other, we killed each other for no good reason, and the list goes on. Does that mean that Human-beings are bad or evil in general? The Dracos are likely the way they are because of the way they have developed and evolved, it's likely their DNA that makes us as Human-beings sometime act in a similar manner. Because it is pretty clear to me that Human-beings are composed of some Draco DNA. I'm not saying that we should become best friends with Dracos and let them do whatever they want to do to us just because they are different from us, but I am saying we shouldn't be so quick to judge and dislike them just because they are different. We cannot expect every single race of beings to conform to our beliefs, our ideologies, our perceptions of what is right and wrong, good and bad. Something is scary only if you allow it to scare you, once you move past your own perception of fear you are able to see things for what they actually are and not what you think they are.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:40 AM
Master
Doubt i'll encounter them since I'm not evolved enough to project.

Though for some reason my former shadow aspect said some of the dracos are kinda ok, kinda cool. the impression he said, and I think my current soul, was like certain earth governments the worst ones are on top, but the more 'common' folks can be ok more ok. the impression given was like the chinese and certain other governments, the higher ups and military are the worst. but you get down to some of the common Chinese and some them can be decent folks you can get along with. No idea if this is true or not. and I would rather not find out. not out of fear,but if i was evolved enough to project. I'd rather use it to project to where my various guides are, the pod I'm supposedly a member of too. though doubt that is possible since 5d & 6d are not astral.
Old 17-02-2015, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Doubt i'll encounter them since I'm not evolved enough to project.

Though for some reason my former shadow aspect said some of the dracos are kinda ok, kinda cool. the impression he said, and I think my current soul, was like certain earth governments the worst ones are on top, but the more 'common' folks can be ok more ok. the impression given was like the chinese and certain other governments, the higher ups and military are the worst. but you get down to some of the common Chinese and some them can be decent folks you can get along with. No idea if this is true or not. and I would rather not find out. not out of fear,but if i was evolved enough to project. I'd rather use it to project to where my various guides are, the pod I'm supposedly a member of too. though doubt that is possible since 5d & 6d are not astral.
Just like there are Human-beings who are nicer and meaner than one another I am sure it is no different with Dracos. I have met a lot of Dracos and in some cases while their beliefs of superiority and their hierarchical structured way of living are always evident they weren't that unpleasant to be around. I don't understand why you keep saying you're not evolved enough to project, if someone or something told you that I would be highly skeptical of it and their agenda. If you're living on this planet in this dimension as a Human-being right now you are evolved enough to project, if you dream at night then you are pretty much projecting at least in a non-conscious form. We dream and project in the exact same bodies and dimensions as one another and so someone who is completely incapable of projecting (I doubt there is anyone) would not be capable of dreaming either. If you are capable of dreaming in any capacity then you are capable of projecting.

But back to the Dracos generally speaking they tend to covet the dark arts and be of a more aggressive and violent nature. But I am sure in the history of all Draco beings (which is quite a long and extensive history apparently the root of their DNA dating back to the Old Universe) there have been Dracos who sought out the "light" and sought to become less violent, less hostile, less egotistical, and so forth. I think the possibility of that not happening in beings who are some of the oldest we know of is incredibly low. I think the Dracos are the way they are now mostly because they themselves are being controlled by an even more powerful, more dark, and more insidious race. It is rumored that the Archons themselves control the Dracos, other names for these beings have been the Dark Masters, the Dark Ones, The Black Ones, Alpha Thetans or Alpha Thetons, and Thoth referred to them as the Dark Lords of Arulu. I know from personal experience and acquired knowledge that the color of a Draco often designates its place in their hierarchy among a few other things and the highest ranking colored Dracos apparently are the white ones, the brown ones, and the black ones. I myself have experienced a black Draco and he seemed to be running the show in the astral school I found myself in in this specific dimension. There is speculation whether the Dark Masters are a high-ranking race of black Dracos or a separate race themselves. Speaking from personal experience I believe them to be a separate race as I have experienced what I believe to be them myself more than once, they could in a way look sort of reptilian but they definitely look different than your typical Draco.
Old 17-02-2015, 08:34 AM
Master
Interesting, but I don't think id want to encounter any Dracos. They sound maybe nasty. and if I am here for what my soul knowledge says I'm here for they'd not like me at all. though I've never had any dreams that I recall about them. Though I usually don't recall any dreams at all. assuming I do dream.

as for my not being evolved enough to project, I must be if my guides, have mentioned it was a good time for me to begin projecting and 2 other times I lay down mentioned they wanted me to do so again, but I never was able to. Just go the vibrations and that's it. a after trying for a while I just gave up. Maybe if I can my awareness or embodiment of my true self up to 5d, then maybe i can then .
Old 17-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Sounds great. I should stop looking at this section since I'm not evolved enough to project, though my guides at present want me to project. they are over judging my ability. Guess they do that at times.

Sounds like me. dragging down the rest of my soul family.

Capability of astral projection does not have any connection with your spiritual development. When you are enough spiritualy mature through meditations and other elements of natural evolution,
you can rise beyond reptiles and lower astral .
Stars actors at this page are evidently reptilians ,
who are non-evolved creatures and who were slaves at gold mining at Earth before human race were created with genetic engeneering by Nibiruans.
Human race has capacity to become high evolved,
like Gods ,almost, and Orions know that very well.
Do not take to seriously projections , that does not have nothing with your spirituality , it is not measure of your spiritual progress at all.
I myself can see reflections of lower 5th dimension in my daily life when I rise my vibrations by simply surrendering after small period of meditation.
Our soul families are in higher 5th dimension.