Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Awesome story, it's very interesting to me all the different ways we can be lead into the Deep Knowledge.

Here's my take on your dreams and the differences, take what resonantes, ignore what doesn't

The electrical experience is Kundalini (Hindu word) first flowing, and yes it very much feels like being electrified or being struck by lightening but the experience is so over the top that the body actually can't decide if it's in mortal pain or total bliss. The heart feeling part is likely the heart chakra going full open. Not sure what your faith background is, but each religion has a name for this, Christians call it The Indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and it comes with Gifts. (Psychic Powers) So yeah, you will be discovering many wonderful and weird things you maybe never believed in.

The disorientation in the bathroom is consistent with the first time confusion of being multi-deminsionally aware, this comes and goes, don't be afraid of it, its a new experience but nothing to fear, just be careful driving and know that you are well grounded before you get in a car.

Remember the Vote Lady? This is likely a vote between worlds ie the Mundane World (Illusion/Maya) and the Spiritual Realms/Mystic's Path. It's the classic Journey and choice we all have to make, do we choose to discover what really lies with in us and our eternalness and true powers and Understandings from life to life or do we stay in only 3D consciousness and the world as described to us and currently believed by us, as most others see it. The High Narrow Path or the Broad Well trodden Path? Classic motif in all country's and all times carried forward from generation to generation. Trust the Force Luke!

After choosing the High Path (if you choose that) you will come to learn you actually write your own reality, you will be given opportunities to discover that Only Love is Real and that fear is an artifact of the human body and exists in no other plane above the 3D plane your body is in. Your true self (Ultra Body) however operates in many planes (Ultra World) and can manifest its experiences in the 3D realm easily.

So again a choice has to be made, manifest through Fear or Manifest through Love. The second dream is showing just how messed up things can get if we don't conquer fear and start manifesting through fear.

I know a guy who's manifesting through fear right now, in 5 years he's lost his marriage, lost his children, lost his well established business, lost his reputation and most recently lost his new home when the forest caught on fire and burned it and everything on his land to the ground. He's got his hat, the cloths on him and a cell phone and can not BELIEVE that this could have all happened, just 5 years ago he was a very well to-do respected pillar of the community. Now he's homeless and lost everything. The classic Trials of Job. These themes repeat over and over...so choose Love or Fear - you're reality is going to match your emotional reactions to situations. Your instant reaction is based on your belief system. So start dropping every belief system that doesn't serve your Highest Good.

Ask your Guides/Angels how to start loosing all fear based beliefs and get into some serious daily practices of positive affirmations and positive thinking. Time to control your brain instead of letting it control you. Meditation is a great start, through consistent practice you will tame the wild hyper monkey brain. (the Great Fear Maker lol)

As someone else said, start reading the Great Masters, look into New Age idea's and concepts, Zen , Non-dualist, various Native indigenous beliefs, Paganism, Animism, Shamanism, read Plato and Socrates, the Greek Myths and Roman, and so on, anything you get led too. All belief systems that have stood the test of time have down so because the have a gold nugget of Truth within them. So keep that which resonates, drop that which doesn't or doesn't make sense.
It's all basically saying the same thing, but in the idiom and language of the culture of the time. So it kinda doesn't matter where you start.
Note: The older a religion the more the Knowledge of the Great Master who it began around has gotten diluted and the more dogma, rules and regulations have come into it. What you are looking for is the deeper wisdom (gold nuggets) found in all religions, while dodging the dogma. You aren't looking for a new religion, you don't need taught by mankind anymore, your Guide lies within. Look for lots of AH HA! moments and chills of affirmation. Take notes, its a scavenger hunt spread across the ages. Awesome Sauce!

Keep in mind, you're not looking for a new religion, the Kundalini has flowed /The Holy Spirit is in you now, so your past religion and where religions are trying to get people too, the discovery of the Divinity Within. Your Path now is Inward, to the Inner Realms, to Merge with the Great Knowledge, with Source/Creator/God/All That Is. No one can point the way for another, each does that Journey alone.
Learn to listen to the quiet Voice within which guides, it's your Shining Light from here on out, lighting the Path.

Welcome to UlraReality! It gets super interesting from here on out if your vote is explore Inward!

Thank you :)
Old 24-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Master
I prolly talk to much actually, but thanks becklyn!
Old 26-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
Dreams have always felt more real to me ever since I can remember...because they really don't feel like dreams. they are like another life.
My descriptions are so detailed because that is how detailed my dreams are and have always been. its hard to remember things like names or numbers because in my dreams they aren't often said. its like real life- as in if I was standing in that house that I clearly knew was mine and talking to those people that I clearly knew were my friends im obvisiously not going to be saying their names on a regular basis unless im talking about them to someone else, and im not going to be like "I live in this house, number blah, on blah street". I always however remember colours, objects, shapes, smells, tastes, touch etc.

From my POV it is a misconception that there is a difference between dreams and so called conscious states of awareness like being awake. They like everything else are extensions of your consciousness, simple perceptions of energy. From my POV your dreams are not another life, but a part of your life. See if you can make your life equally real all the way around, that should bring to you a greater sense of balance.

With that said, I do understand the possibility of lives elsewhere than the one we are right now. I have an extension of myself in another dimension/world or what one wish to call it. Though that part of me is only important when it takes part of the moment I experience in this part of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
And I don't distrust certain physical appearances. I distrust in dreams the same as I do in real life- by instinct, gut feeling, vibes a person gives off and most importantly I read their eyes.

Maybe we are not talking the same language, because how is that not part of their physical expression, the part of them you perceive and render through your filter, through your consciousness.