Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-10-2010, 12:31 AM
MoshiMoshi

strange auras

okay, i joined the forum so i could get a second opinion on an aura i saw a week ago...

there's this girl at school (no, i dont have a crush on her, im a girl too) who shares a lot of classes with me... shes really quiet and smart and only has two friends who i see her hang out with regularly.

she has a really morbid personality and is very cynical... kind of creepy really... but every time i approach her, i start noticing a weird black aura around her. it has an indigo tinge to the outside and dark blood red flecks on the inside...

i've read that black auras are possible. thats not what really bothers me. what awed me was that i saw two enormous wings in her aura. like angel wings, but really dark and twisted.

anyway, i feel like i should help her and im curious about her but whenever i get nearer i feel something in the pit of my stomach and a chill goes down my spine... its as if im approaching a death angel.

thoughts?
Old 23-10-2010, 03:31 AM
Sangress

Sounds exactly like my aura to be honest. (Including the twisted black wings which almost appear bony and dislocated looking, stretching from both shoulder blades to mid thigh or if I have enough energy to the middle of my calves.)

I'd be interested to know if you get any more insights about such an aura.

Last edited by Sangress : 23-10-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 23-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Serenity Bear

The problem with auras with school children is that they are still developing so the aura wont appear like a normal adult one.

It sound like shes is protected, especially if she has the angel wings in place already. Many mediums and the like have these and thus to have a 'normal' childhood need spirits protection to not get continually bothered by the unmanifested talent..

Indigo will also mean she uses her third eye chakra a lot, she may be a very visual person, creative and artistic.

The moods might just be normal hormonal stuff going on with her at the moment.

Now in an adult that would be a totally different kettle of fish.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:06 AM
MoshiMoshi

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
The problem with auras with school children is that they are still developing so the aura wont appear like a normal adult one.

It sound like shes is protected, especially if she has the angel wings in place already. Many mediums and the like have these and thus to have a 'normal' childhood need spirits protection to not get continually bothered by the unmanifested talent..

Indigo will also mean she uses her third eye chakra a lot, she may be a very visual person, creative and artistic.

The moods might just be normal hormonal stuff going on with her at the moment.

Now in an adult that would be a totally different kettle of fish.

were in high school, i think she's a junior, and shes pretty mature... more serious than other kids who joke a lot...

what do you mean by "protected"? are there spirits guarding her?

it's weird you mentioned that she might be a medium, because i remember once she said she was an atheist and she didnt beleve in spirits or anything... but maybe mediums exist among all religions?

i do remember that shes a good artist, along with her friends...
Old 24-10-2010, 04:14 AM
mahakali

atheists are quite often very spiritual even if they dont know it yet
Old 24-10-2010, 04:23 AM
MoshiMoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
atheists are quite often very spiritual even if they dont know it yet

idk, shes been pretty hostile to faith in my experience... and ive never seen an example of "atheist spirituality"
Old 24-10-2010, 05:31 AM
mahakali

you dont have to have faith to be spiritual, you dont have to believe in anything. I was a spiritual atheist, i would think religious people were desperate. but i was always very spiritual. its the way you see things
Old 24-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Sangress

She could have an "other" soul or a "non-human" soul.

Just throwing that out there for the sake of it.
Old 24-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Master
Sangress,

Sounds like your impression of her darkness is correct, I'm just not sure that means death angel or possession kind of stuff.

When Moshi mentioned protection by totem animals, I remember a lady on this site who was doing healing. She did it by "visiting" at night and feeling what I felt. She was surprised to see this giant black raven over my back.

I hadn't told her that raven have been totems, and representation of my master guide too--for a long time. So it didn't disturb me. But she was sort of freaked by it until she understood.

Maybe this is something like that?

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 24-10-2010, 05:33 PM
MoshiMoshi

ok so i saw her again at the park today (i live in a small town and people bump into each other a lot)... she was alone on the bench watching her little brother i think... and it was really sunny out, which is unusal. when the sun shined through her aura again, i saw 2 smaller bright-colored wings under her big black ones. i hadnt seen that before.

(on a side note, her brother also has a big indigo and purple aura... hes really nice though)

forgive my ingorance, but what is a non human or other soul? is she other than human or something?