Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Master
How to protect your energy from others?

I have a weak pisces asc so i tend to take on the moods, personalty even of the person i am in contact with.. is there anyway to prevent this? express msyself the way i want to without letting their energy effect me? thanks?
Old 22-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Master
Imagine a bubble of white lifght surrounding you and around that white light imagine mirrors like a ball around you with the mirrors facing out so that it reflects back others' energy away from you.
By the way give me a private message so I can help you out more ;)
SPiritlite
Old 22-10-2010, 02:08 PM
sunny shine

Imagine a white light surrounding you, imagine its is in front, side, back of you. Keep breathing and send pure love and light, see the light getting brighter and bigger with every breath. Once you intutively feel you are done. say thank you for the protection. You will definitely feel a shift in the energy around you.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Master
thank you!
Old 22-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Master
You're welcome Rosewater
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 03:40 AM
Sangress

Empathic Filter/Bubble Shield works wonders.

Look up Basic Energetic Defense on the forum. It might help you out.
Old 23-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Pathfinder
At first you may find certain energies unmanageable but with practice you can come to terms with it and use it as a tool, I find I learn more from people when I receive the energy they send out.

Creating the protection is a good idea at first and maybe during certain times when you are more sensitive and don't want to deal with it because you are vulnerable. However, I think in general that creating a barrier isn't going to solve the issue, maybe this is something you need to grow from?

A goal could be to let everything flow through you with ease. Open up a bit at a time and be gentle with yourself. Eventually you will see the information you can learn from without letting it change the way you choose to express yourself.

Hope this helps and maybe gives you another view on the matter =)
Wolfy
Old 23-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Master
thank you!
Old 23-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Rumar

What I do is whenever someone tries to drain my energy, not only do I make new energy to replace what is lost, but the energy they take, I make it hazardous therefore they stop trying to take my energy.

If you know how to make energy and/or manipulate energy, no one will try to steal it, if they do, you should manipulate it into something you know would harm them, my mentor make his energy into snakes so they had no use for it and would get sick, I would make my energy into a similar aspect to boiling water, they stopped almost instantaneously.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:12 AM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
If you know how to make energy and/or manipulate energy, no one will try to steal it, if they do, you should manipulate it into something you know would harm them, my mentor make his energy into snakes so they had no use for it and would get sick, I would make my energy into a similar aspect to boiling water, they stopped almost instantaneously.

Why do we need to harm anybody even if their intentions are bad! arent we intending to create a similar energy if the need to retort back exists in us?