Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-10-2011, 08:14 PM
universalconnection

1st Experience - thoughts? Advice?

12:10 am - Start listening to soft music and lay completely still to get myself super relaxed and ready.

12:30 - Start the regression. Complete loss of time at this point until the end.

Induction: It was very peaceful, I am aware of hypnosis and it was use of scenery to get into the other states of mind. I get warm and tingly thinking about it.

On that note, I've had a few attempts with no luck on these internet hypnotic videos, but this one worked great; it being night and a bit tired already and pre-relaxing myself before the total relaxation ultra-depth phase.

Let's get to the good stuff. I haven't really been much of visualizer so I just let things flowed and the video states that you may believe that you might have made the information up. But, with countless cross-references in other peoples experiences they turn out to be true.

Now as I have to say I'm not 100% convinced mine was true, I'm sure bits and pieces of it were true; but it would be beautiful if I could cross-reference it some how. But I realize there have been a lot of people in the world and I wouldn't expect there to be records of someone in the past. But, hey if you have anything to add; feel free! I'm no history buff.

Alright, so the hypnosis asks various questions and guides through the process to retrieve information and experience. It was quite amazing what I felt and experience; I felt connected, yet a side-part to this life. Looking at a third person perspective. But, it felt like it was ME. Anyways, here is how it starts:

I wasn't sure if I was inside or outside at the beginning. It wasn't until I could perceive the sharp edges of the walls inside that the house started to form around me.

I was instructed to look at my shoes.

I looked down, while various formations and blurbs formed until what appeared to be two small feet and sandals. I was instructed I was 15 at this time.

Where are you? The hypnosis asked. Looking around I was confused; it seemed Eastern European. Spell it out, visualize it, make it real. The hypnosis repeated. Letter's formed in my vision, I wanted France to come up for some reason; but Italy was formed.

What year is it? The Hypnosis asked. Each number slid up up and formed in my vision but it seemed as if I already knew. 1326.

Take a third person perspective and look back at you, are you male or female? I wasn't sure at first. I almost thought I was female, it wasn't until the rest of the experience went through that I had to be male. I did see short black hair and brown eyes a soft face. [Completely different from my physical self today, yet the same sort of soft-face.]

I saw us sitting at the dinner table. There could have been perhaps another sibling but couldn't make it 100% out. My dad was very clear, strong and my mother as well. I felt over-whelmed with love for my family.

Next the hypnosis got me to fast-forward a bit to important experiences and people in my life and my profession.

Profession: From what I could tell I was a crafter [this didn't seem as likely as the experience went on] it seemed much more so that I was preacher of sorts. Or perhaps a vendor on the street selling something; or maybe expressing an art form. It was very difficult to tell. But I seem to have knack for communicating with people much like I do today.

Important people in my life: Seemed to be my son, my wife and my father. There was all flash segments of these people and what had went on.

Important Experience #1 - Throughout the experience as we fast-forwarded I had a pain in my right arm. As we went ahead into some new experience it got worse, it was sharp and almost as if my arm was not there. I'm not sure what exactly happened to the man's arm. But I assume it was lost [cut-off] or seriously damaged.

Important Experience #2 - Seemed to be that I got into trouble with the law, protecting my son. Finding myself in a fight and what seemed to be getting "beaten up."

Pride moment - This experience seemed to be a mix of when I got married and when I started up a company? The company bit is a bit foggy with my profession being foggy as well. But I assume it was something among those lines.

The final segment was based on the over-all experience and what to be taken out of this:

To forgive the enemy, regardless of circumstances cause they can aid prosperity? [I think I'm starting to understand this, but I'd like to see more of how it related in that lifetime.]

Do not let pride and ego take over yourself. [I understand this completely and it is a good reminder.]

2:30 am - Awaken. Fully refreshed, with a slight tingle in my arm. With full recall of what happened. Immediately wrote on the laptop as to what happened and started researching 1326 Italy. Please note I had no idea it was 2:30 am. It felt like I was in the lifetime much longer [I would of liked to explore a bit!] yet, when it was over it seemed much shorter than 2 hours.

How strange that it alters our perception of time.

It was a very interested experience, although not all of it is clear to me just yet. If anyone has interpretations or advice; feel free to share and I'd love to hear your experiences as well.
Old 21-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Knower
Wow, that's amazing.
The way you seemed to explain it made much more sense then what I made it up to be in my head. Usually, the directions on the video should've told you to TRUST yourself, and you would eventually come up with the right idea.

Anyways, mind if you can link me to that video?
Old 21-10-2011, 10:03 PM
universalconnection

I'm not allowed to post links, till 15 posts in. I will pm you the link.
Old 22-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Knower
Alright, thank you.
Old 22-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Tammy

Please Pm me the Link too Universal!!

This is great that it was your 1st attempt! I havent even attempted it.......i really want to, i was planning on going to someone to do a guided regression, but i starting douting my visualisation skills ( i am hopeless!) so i thought i would just be wasting my time. So maybe i can try the link and give a trial run.
Old 24-10-2011, 01:36 AM
universalconnection

Believe in yourself. Approach with an open mind. It's there for you; just allow it to flow.
Old 26-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Pathfinder
can you pm me the link to the video, too? if you wouldn't mind..
Old 27-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
Me three! :)
Old 27-10-2011, 07:11 AM
universalconnection

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Only if you post advice and thoughts on my experience! Haha.

Pm's going your way.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
starfire350

i'm afriad I can't be much help, I'm not familiar with past lives and though I've done some reaserch historically it falls later (mid 1800's)
That said I find a few of the things you mentioned interesting, such as when things came up you knew them before fully seeing them. Personally I'd say that would be the best indicator of it being a valid regression? Perhapse you have another life in France aswell, since both popped up?
I wish I could be more help, but as I said I have pretty much zero experience in this area. Sorry.
I'd appreciate it if I could join the list of folks who reqested the link from you, also have you found anything in your reaserch? You might try wikipedia as a start. Not sure how far it goes back exactly, but they have a database on events by year that might help you?
Good luck, ~ Star