Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

Has anyone heard about ho'oponopono.

Have you tried it? Does it work?
Old 07-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Knower

I've heard other people say it works, but I don't feel like it's doing a darn thing when I do it.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:50 AM
Ascender
Exactly where can I learn what it really is?
Old 08-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Experiencer

Their is a lot on Google and on YouTube.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
Have you tried it? Does it work?

I've been practicing it off and on. If you've had a lot of misfortunes or bad luck in your life, or, an addiction or bad habit you want to get rid of, it may be helpful for that.

When I use it, say, someone at work get's under my skin, angers me, causes me harm, I try to use it, and, it seems to help me forget about the issue the person caused.

I can't say it works to " manifest or attract " anything, unless your objective is just to get rid of some negatively in your life.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Experiencer

If I was to write a person's name on a piece of paper and say the ho'ponopono to that, could anything happen?
Old 09-10-2018, 03:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
If I was to write a person's name on a piece of paper and say the ho'ponopono to that, could anything happen?

Writing the name down on a piece of paper, would seem to help you focus on that person, as you ho'po, which I personally think is important, focus on the person or event you want to change.

About a year and a half ago, I got angry at a fellow worker, who, in turn, became angry with me. This is someone whom I got along with in the workplace before the incident.

About three months ago, I did ho'po on him. I focused on him as a person, was truly sorry for what I've done, and asked forgiveness, all to myself, not to his face. This was all I did, and, I did the ho'po on him for a few days straight, and, when I would think of him at the workplace, I would do a ho'po.

He no longer seems to hate me, he tolerates me now. He's not real friendly with me, however, we were never friends, just got along at work. And, we are about to that level now.

I don't know what you mean by asking, " could anything happen?". When you are truly sorry for someone or an event, and ask forgiveness, I personally believe only good can come from it.