Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Ascender
THE HOLY GRAIL!

Heya all!

There was so much synchronicity just now I had to share it. Some background: I have been toying with making shapes out of letters, I had been thinking there is something to it for discovering our origins of knowledge.

I was thinking to myself about the turned to the left "B" that is ontop of the turned to the left "E" and a upside down "Y" for a stand. I had been tossing around the idea that the book shape was maybe long hair. The pages coming down either side like long hair would. When I pictured long hair from a long time ago I thought Jesus. So again I thought to myself what if that constant same image of Jesus was actually like this sigil construction similar to Osmans Spares sigil theory. So this shows BEY but the Y is not the beard that would be a upside down A shape. So I googled "ancient text BEYA" and a bunch of Hebrew things came about Moses and BEYA originating in Egypt.

Quote:
De Moor has this to say about BEYA - MOSES: "Formerly Egyptologists were

> accustomed to vocalize his name as Bay, but the pronunciation as Beya has

> now been ascertained through the Babylonian tablet RS 86.2230 from Ugarit

> ... Beya was his Semitic name, possibly even a Yahwistic name. His Egyptian

> name was R'-mssw-h'.m-ntrw, Ramseskha'emneteru,

> "Ramses*is-is-the-manifestation-of-the-gods". Following a suggestion

> put

> forward by Knauf, I have proposed to identify this man with Moses. Long

> before the identification of Moses with Beya had been proposed, it was

> established that the Egyptian name of Moses should probably be regarded as a

> shortened form of some name containing the element mssw. The name R'-mssw-h'

> .m-ntrw meets that condition. For obvious reasons, the name of the Egyp&

> shy;tian

> Sun-god R' was omitted from the Israelite tradition." - Noam Eitan,

> Brooklyn, NY

Further examination on BEYA.

Just the BEY makes something I think looks like the tablets for the ten commandments on a stand. Another name for MOSES was BEY or BAY (abbreviating the name). If you do a B turned left, and E turned right, a upside down Y and then a upside down A. It does make a kind of mans face.

It seems to me like MOSES is old testament and Jesus/BEYA is the new testament. With the knowledge I have right now I am suspecting "the teachings of Jesus" translated to the people at the time as "the teachings of Man". Jesus's image being that of a generic and natural state of man. Maybe also something like teachings of man with no sin. Just the pure things of knowledge to promote growth/life.

Here is the pics of the 3 names listed for MOSES: BAY - BEY - BEYA

The first one BAY actually looks allot like the "I Am" structure I had worked on before. I wasnt sure if it was I Am, it was just more fun then anything. this would actually make sense as he was from Egypt and it was a hieroglyph from Egypt when I saw its shape first. Also it seems the letters need to all be in caps. Which makes sense as this was how they were originally used. It is suspected the smaller case with more curves came from the ease for scribes creating them.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Ascender
It was at this point I started wondering if I was onto something. I wanted a good test, and THE HOLY GRAIL and ARK came to mind. I did the ARK one first freehand just as more of a concept, but I noticed possible geometric uses for GRAIL that was intriguing. As I got further in I noticed more and more geometrical alignments.

I think I have hit a vein from our past that has been hidden/forgotten. It would seem to me I have found the origins of our knowledge in the western world and so much more. This would explain our entire method of mathematics and geometry even to explain our alphabet. I used my unit of measurement the inch, but it can work for any unit.

I had done this all backwards as I kind of reverse engineered it, but I will post it here in order of the steps.

The G, O, and D in the middle is also of note. Also the universal sign for degrees is a "o". Another similarity is the quote "God and his Angels". Very close to angles, like angles of degree.

I want to tell myself it was all happenstance I figured this out, but it has grown here and with allot of others for many years. I have gone down many bizarre paths to wind up at this destination. someone poke me... Am I dreaming? Am I crazy? What the heck is going on man!? HAHA
Old 01-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Ascender
I didnt do the curl in the swoosh of the R. But it would be a 1 inch radius spiraling down to a 1/4 inch ball. It kind of shows a declining grade going down until level. A very useful tool for construction.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:09 AM
Ascender
Here is the concepts I had for ARK.

Old 02-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Master

pretty cool!
Old 02-10-2018, 01:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
pretty cool!

Thank you!
Old 02-10-2018, 02:39 AM
Ascender
Here is the diagram with the curl in the R(on right).

Old 02-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Ascender
I got some new and previous thoughts to add to all this. We have been discussing languages in the aspect of trying to cross-communicate without translation. A kind of perfect sense type of language, regardless of your original dialect. We know now and perhaps take for granted, that math is that language. At this discovery you can only imagine their amazement at discovering such a language. With belief in a higher being every race would see this as a language ANY conscious being can understand, like GODs.

I have some events I have had reservations about sharing. I feel now though regardless my feelings on the matter it is a part of the story and shouldn't be shadowed.

We are in a kind of washy and scary type of America right now. Things are nuts really (more then me!!). But so many signs of "the end of times" or what I think is the birth of a new age, have occured recently its hard not to think something is happening.

A person I consider to be the embodiment of evil but has done or is at least responsible for breaking all ten commandments, resides at 666 5th Ave. Plagues, crazy weather, rivers and raining blood (red algae), etc... Others have listed these signs but one always stood out to me as not being fulfilled. The second coming of Christ. This to me is a staple of the prophecy, if it doesn't happen the prophecy was wrong everywhere else too.

The night I stumbled upon BEYA being Moses, and through the image of Jesus. It was also the day Kavanaugh and Ford were giving their testimony in the supreme court. The news I was watching a couple hours after I posted it, was calling it "Judgement Day". So in case anyone was worried about judgement day, you missed it! HAHA :P I think we all judge ourselves and others quite enough anyway this day and age.

This is where I'm at now.. I think Moses was teaching how to connect to the spirit of Christ. This is also the same thing in understanding as the circle in Ra's eye. Also the same thing as the little voice in our head, that in the long run is more like each individual person from their own perspective. You can see the results of that event with the original draft of -0+. Or whatever one might call their spirit, it is the same thing being connected too.

I can say without a doubt that it was the spirit that has been guiding me my whole life. For me it has been how I explained the little voice. As long as I can remember I have heard it. At first it was like bouncing things off a mirror to figure things out, and was hard for me to keep up with other kids. But it was also my source of exploration and adventure. I have also had other experiences with it. I have argued with it. Followed its folly. Played its fool, and even ignored it. I have also kept an ear out as I continued my path though. Through my theory and having interests in psychology, I discovered it is my consciousness interacting with my subconscious.

Because of our perspective we see our consciousness as the ball of things in our head as we are thinking. We arent though, we are just the architects of those building blocks. They are given to us from the subconscious. If we "can't remember" the block was denied for whatever reason.

This now reminds me of a quote "God within us".
Old 03-10-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Because of our perspective we see our consciousness as the ball of things in our head as we are thinking. We arent though, we are just the architects of those building blocks.
Is does indeed have much to do with perspective and consciousness.

The Holy Grail is the process of higher self union: the self-realized enlightenment event that Jesus and other masters have undergone, and that every human/soul will eventually undergo. It is the pouring out of the eternal soul-self from the heavens, into the grail-cup of the spiritually-prepared human self and body. Son of God (eternal soul-spirit self) unites with son of Man/Humankind (transient human self).

In some Grail stories, the Grail is described as a lapis lazuli stone that falls from heaven. Which further adds to the mystery. It's a quantum enigma at that point: it is both a physical-plane related process that unfolds in stages (gradual filling of the vessel), as well as a cosmic event involving an already-fulfilled evolutionary impulse that instantaneously imprints itself upon physical-plane reality, changing that reality forever in the blink of an eye.

One occult description identifies this process as the "all and some" mystery. This mystery speaks to fundamental spiritual truths having to do with perception as understood from both a time and space perspective. Perfection is a moment-by-moment revelation. It exists and yet never can, for all things are in an eternal state of both completeness (all) and incompleteness (some).

Grail stories and myths are essentially occult detective mysteries, meant to offer clues to those students who have the opened third-eye to read, and the ears to hear. These stories and myths were prepared by and taught by initiate masters. Moses was such an initiate. Some esoteric schools identify him as the soul who would later incarnate as Jesus. Here again is the all-and-some mystery. Moses represents time (preparation) and Jesus represents space (completion). Understanding this reveals a wondrous, consciousness-shifting insight regarding the soul-journey of every human being, which is this: In every moment of one's many physical incarnations, s/he is continually mapping out and laying the groundwork for this eventual grail event to take place... an event which, in another one of that soul's lifetimes, has already been fulfilled and completed.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:31 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Is does indeed have much to do with perspective and consciousness.

The Holy Grail is the process of higher self union: the self-realized enlightenment event that Jesus and other masters have undergone, and that every human/soul will eventually undergo. It is the pouring out of the eternal soul-self from the heavens, into the grail-cup of the spiritually-prepared human self and body. Son of God (eternal soul-spirit self) unites with son of Man/Humankind (transient human self).

In some Grail stories, the Grail is described as a lapis lazuli stone that falls from heaven. Which further adds to the mystery. It's a quantum enigma at that point: it is both a physical-plane related process that unfolds in stages (gradual filling of the vessel), as well as a cosmic event involving an already-fulfilled evolutionary impulse that instantaneously imprints itself upon physical-plane reality, changing that reality forever in the blink of an eye.

One occult description identifies this process as the "all and some" mystery. This mystery speaks to fundamental spiritual truths having to do with perception as understood from both a time and space perspective. Perfection is a moment-by-moment revelation. It exists and yet never can, for all things are in an eternal state of both completeness (all) and incompleteness (some).

Grail stories and myths are essentially occult detective mysteries, meant to offer clues to those students who have the opened third-eye to read, and the ears to hear. These stories and myths were prepared by and taught by initiate masters. Moses was such an initiate. Some esoteric schools identify him as the soul who would later incarnate as Jesus. Here again is the all-and-some mystery. Moses represents time (preparation) and Jesus represents space (completion). Understanding this reveals a wondrous, consciousness-shifting insight regarding the soul-journey of every human being, which is this: In every moment of one's many physical incarnations, s/he is continually mapping out and laying the groundwork for this eventual grail event to take place... an event which, in another one of that soul's lifetimes, has already been fulfilled and completed.

Quite allot of insights! Thank you!

I could of used that knowledge 10 years ago HAHA, but even if you told it to me word for word back then. I wouldnt of had the right perspective to understand it fully.