Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Guide

correction, second wave. I see third wave as adoption.
Old 24-12-2017, 04:58 PM
Lorelyen

According to today there are 1378 cryptos out there, the last 350 or so look a bit dodgy with scant details. I may try another one, probably Litecoin.
Trezor works with that. £214/LTC today. I'll look at the graphs over the holiday. Probably find I'm a few months too late.

There's a clear feeling of freedom about this. I don't know how Authorities are going to track everything down.
The bitcoin trading volume today was just over $12 trillion.

And now...I must get ready for the festivities.
Old 24-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Guide

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
According to today there are 1378 cryptos out there, the last 350 or so look a bit dodgy with scant details. I may try another one, probably Litecoin.
Trezor works with that. £214/LTC today. I'll look at the graphs over the holiday. Probably find I'm a few months too late.

There's a clear feeling of freedom about this. I don't know how Authorities are going to track everything down.
The bitcoin trading volume today was just over $12 trillion.

And now...I must get ready for the festivities.

if u would v spread ur btc over any crypto in the top 100 last weeks u were set for life....
Old 25-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Suspended
So what are some names of the other cryptocurrency's that you guys think will do well in the future then as well, if any, besides bitcoin any ideas? To those who are into this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
if u would v spread ur btc over any crypto in the top 100 last weeks u were set for life....

What ya doin with your bitcoin Lorelyen you missed out on the big one according to Gemcrusader? maybe she got it Gem but shes gonna keep it a secret.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
So what are some names of the other cryptocurrency's that you guys think will do well in the future then as well, if any, besides bitcoin any ideas? To those who are into this stuff.

What ya doin with your bitcoin Lorelyen you missed out on the big one according to Gemcrusader? maybe she got it Gem but shes gonna keep it a secret.

its blowin up as we speak. But the consensus is, its just the beginning.

Ethereum (platform)

Lisk (platform in development, high anticipation)

Stellar Lumens (platform)

Raiblocks (currency)

Substratum (utility)

Powerledger (utility)

If interested my advice would be only punt of what ud be willing to spend on a couple good nights out. Because it allready shot up a lot. If so i would go for Raiblocks (XRB) and stellar. Stellar is tight partners with IBM. XRB is now seen as the best upcoming currency and its rising fast. Me personally, im invested in all.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
its blowin up as we speak. But the consensus is, its just the beginning.

Ethereum (platform)

Lisk (platform in development, high anticipation)

Stellar Lumens (platform)

Raiblocks (currency)

Substratum (utility)

Powerledger (utility)

If interested my advice would be only punt of what ud be willing to spend on a couple good nights out. Because it allready shot up a lot. If so i would go for Raiblocks (XRB) and stellar. Stellar is tight partners with IBM. XRB is now seen as the best upcoming currency and its rising fast. Me personally, im invested in all.

Ok thanks gem ill check them out. if i have anymore questions i will come back to this thread an ask em thanks every one for ur help.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:34 AM
Guide

Quote:

Common currencies
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Gold
Litecoin
Ripple (adopted by some well known financial institution a few days ago)
Ethereum
Dash
Zcash

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is probably the huge trading volume. As every seller needs a buyer a low volume may mean that there is nobody who wants to buy when you want to sell.

Bitcoin's disadvantage, a low maximum transaction frequency of about 7 per second is IMO not a real factor. As I see it it applies to every individual an exchange, not the world wide trade as a whole.
Old 28-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
What ya doin with your bitcoin Lorelyen you missed out on the big one according to Gemcrusader?
Just letting it stagnate LOL. Dad transferred his bitcoin holding to my Trezor thingie on Boxing Day. A bit of a palaver.
Old 28-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Guide

yeah, well im starting to see the look i have on crypto isnt much the same as what others have. I saw some more spiritual tubers. But with the energy transfer, im so far the only one seeing that. And with that, im starting to see the sh*tshow it is for a big part. So many only care bout money. Not complaining,cause i took profit on it as well. But i see people getting burned. I wouldnt recommend jumpin in at this point with big money.
Its waiting for the bubble to pop and that real quality can remain. But will take some years. So in that regard it can still go up a lot, but im glad i got in before this big spike. Only btc shot up from 5k to almost 20k in about 6 weeks time. While its pretty much useless at this point.
Old 29-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Common currencies
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Gold
Litecoin
Ripple (adopted by some well known financial institution a few days ago)
Ethereum
Dash
Zcash

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is probably the huge trading volume. As every seller needs a buyer a low volume may mean that there is nobody who wants to buy when you want to sell.

Bitcoin's disadvantage, a low maximum transaction frequency of about 7 per second is IMO not a real factor. As I see it it applies to every individual an exchange, not the world wide trade as a whole.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Just letting it stagnate LOL. Dad transferred his bitcoin holding to my Trezor thingie on Boxing Day. A bit of a palaver.

Oh alright, yup.. thanks for teaching me a new word as well which i googled "palaver" will prob never use it but ya.
Closed Thread