Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Deactivated Account
dreams

I recently met my tf I think but she's got a boyfriend who's got the same zodiac sign as me. We are yin and Yang and lots of synchronicities. I am a daddy's girl, and so was she when her dad was still alive. When I was young(around the same year her dad passed away), I had a dream of my dad dying. The feeling was so real when I woke up I was crying. My dad went into my room to get me out of the nightmare. Could I have dreamt about her and her dad?
My dreams are very important to me because that's where i get visions and messages.
I also used to dream about this mystery girl dressed in black with long dark hair. Now that she's in my life, the mystery girl's been replaced w her .
I also had a dream a few weeks ago that she broke up with her boyfriend and we hugged. Waking up, I still felt her presence. In real life, we have never hugged, so the feeling I felt after waking up from that room was unreal!! I had to catch my breathe for abit it was that intense.
My other question is would we have the same dream of each other?
Old 17-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Lorelyen

It's terrible, isn't it? You meet someone in a dream (whether from wakeful life or not doesn't matter) feel passionate about them, wake up with that passion aching in your heart and it lingers all day and beyond! The sort of dream, as you reflect, that you wish hadn't ended.

Perhaps it hasn't ended....

(One of my early incursions into "spirituality" was about dreams, programming them and the possibility of a dream being in an astral region that others could share - with the expectation that two people could be dreaming their parts in the same dream. Sadly I reached no conclusion, having persuaded someone quite close to experiment. I still believe in the possibility but was unable to bring it off "by force". Which doesn't mean it couldn't happen spontaneously without force!)

♥♥♥♥♥
Old 17-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Ya!! Every time I had a dream of that mystery girl I wake up wanting to continue it. Now that I dream of her, I wake up and look at my phone and I get a msg from her. Pretty sure we have been waking up around the same time. Or whenever I get woken up by my neighbors, she gets woken up around the same time too.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
Hello, ive had a few dreams - resembling a type or a character if you particular. At least you get to be close or near as fair well.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)