Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Moving on.... Soulmate love

It's been almost a year since I broke up with what I called my TF. When you are going through this journey in the middle of it everything seems so horrible like it's all going to hell. It broke everything inside me and I had to go to the doctor for help. I spiralled bad. And I'm sure many can relate. Everything is incredible at first but then so awful, and you have no idea how to get out of it, to regain your sanity.

I've experienced intense SC's before but nothing on that scale. I don't think I will ever experience anything like that again. Who knows what it was? Mental delusion, crazy karma, spiritual catalyst, maybe split souls? I don't have an answer. But I do know that now I am on the mend, and I have met a new soulmate, and I feel ready to love again.

I don't think we should limit ourselves and wait for our TF to come round, if they are the 'runner'... I have experienced being both runner and chaser with my intense SC's. Both times there came a point where I just had to let go. It felt nearly impossible at one point but I am getting there, and I am more aware now of who I am and what I want in a partner.

Soulmate relationships are beautiful, so I want to give them some love because they are looked down by the TF community a lot I feel. Soulmate relationships are easy, harmonious, beautiful... everything a TF is not. And after we meet our TF and things don't work out we can still have a wonderful relationship with someone else, someone who is more practical and suited to you as a new person.

I will not ramble on but maybe TF's just come along to wake us up, and that is it. But soulmates are the ones we stick with, and whom stick with us.

I prayed a lot for a new partner to manifest, and it's like the universe has given me plenty of options this time to choose from. I haven't given my heart yet, but I know when I do it will be the love of my life.
Old 16-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
This is such a good story to hear. Glad you shared it. I totally agree with importance of celebrating the beautiful, easy, powerful connection and deep, secure love with a soul mate. It is a wonderful thing.

I'm always surprised on this forum when I read posts of people looking to attact their "twin flame or soul mate." I think to myself, "are you crazy for WANTING to attract a twin flame? Wouldn't any grounded person WANT to attract a soul mate instead?"

I don't think this forum is trying to undercut or dismiss the beauty and power of a soul connection. I don't think that union is in any way "less than" a TF connection. I think the TF thing is just so confusing and overwhelming that people are desperate to vent and process it with others who understand.

I had one SC connection in my life with my husband. I would have been happy if it lasted our entire life. I feel we just grew in different directions, that's all. It took a TF to help me get back on track with who I am.

So happy you are finding peace and comfort after your wild TF ride. Enjoy!
Old 16-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Suspended
Master
i dont know how old are you, but if really twins, the road is not over

good luck with your soulmate, they are lovely connections :)
Old 16-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinahh
Soulmate relationships are beautiful, so I want to give them some love because they are looked down by the TF community a lot I feel.
I've known about and believed in soulmates all of my adult life. I've had one of my own, and I am pretty sure I had another one too. I had never heard of twin flames until I found this site two weeks ago. The twin-flame concept and all of the dramatic, negative soap-opera-like stories I've read here involving them have not appealed to me at all. I have always held the soulmate concept as being the pinnacle of human relationships. For the most part, the twin-flame concept has read like some sort of M-TV "reality" show. If twin flames look down on soulmates, as you say, then I think it's a sign of the times we live in, and that, I think, is due, in massive part, to the very negative influence of the modern entertainment industry. In the past, Hollywood (and its equivalents in Europe) frequently (certainly not always) glamorized old-fashioned love and romance, and our society reflected that back then. Now that version seems to be viewed by them -- and much of their heavily influenced audience -- as "quaint," to put it nicely. Ugly drama seems to be far more appealing to far too many people these days.

Quote:
Soulmate relationships are easy, harmonious, beautiful...
Absolutely true, if they are free to be together.

Quote:
I prayed a lot for a new partner to manifest…
So did I…

Quote:
and it's like the universe has given me plenty of options this time to choose from. I haven't given my heart yet, but I know when I do it will be the love of my life.
Make the best of your opportunities while you have them, and the best of "luck"!

Last edited by Just Because : 17-09-2016 at 02:08 AM.