Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Boldylocks

I certainly do not think you are crazy- I think you were downright rude though- and need to go back to that tree to thank it for those leaves and for the message it gave you. Too long has the plant and animal Kingdoms had to put up with human arrogance so it's too bad that you didnt really show this tree the human's potential for channeling love.

If I were you, I'd be genuine with it and give it a genuine hug and thanks. Don't expect it to reply back- he or she is not obligated to.

The tree was right- all trees give their all more than we humans do yet they are rooted in one placed and we have more mobility---so go figure!

Eucalyptus is very very healing for upper respitory infections as well as pneumonia and influenza., so this dear tree knew that-- and if more of we humans listened to them, we wouldnt need to be so dependent on man-corrupted pharmacueticals all the time.

God Bless!
Boldy
Old 28-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Sangress

I apologised to the tree, got a brooding response, a lot of energy pulsing out of it which sort of repelled my own energy.

It told me not to thank it for some reason and I didn't press it for answers, I just nodded and accepted that and went on my way.

Yeh, I was rude, but (in my defence) I was litterally on the verge of passing out due to energy deprivation and the tree had no reason not to allow me to have some of it's energy. The tree was not ill and it had more than enough energy to share...it was simply hostile because it disliked humans and was not willing to open up at all and give anyone a chance.

So essentially I was at fault, but the tree was being difficult too...so the situation it was a joint effort because one thing could not have happened without the other.

I went back to the tree I saw the Sylph in and of course it was just a normal tree, nothing odd about the feel or look of it at all. Didn't even catch a whiff of the spirits scent or a glimpse or a feeling....nothing nearby. So it seems that one will remain a mystery.

Though I did come across a very interesting Frogmouth owl crouched in it. It's not that the owl felt odd, it was just acting weird by being wide awake and screeching at me and stretching its wings and shuffling on its perch to get closer.

The normal natural response of a forgmouth owl to a threat is to stay still and be camourflaged, not to have a dance and make some noise....so I found that a bit unusual. Probably coincidence.
Old 28-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Boldylocks

Hmm, interesting about the owl! maybe it was not a cooincidence after all- I do believe Elementals can shapeshift as animals.

As regards to that tree -- many of them, I understand (from reading Leslie Cabarga's book,"Talks with Trees") are offended in humankind, and rightfully so-- so try to understand the tree's side of things. It didnt really owe you anything and maybe was not in the mood. I'ts good you thanked it anyway even if he didnt want to hear a thank you.

I had a really beautiful experience with the tree in our backyard-- there is this wonderful pine tree that has been there since I was a little girl- and the year of my faery encounter, I hugged it for the first time. I literally felt a rush of beautiful powerful love come right back at me from that tree- that I ended up crying out of happiness. It was a truly beautiful experience and one that made me realize that tree's do actually have a soul- as do houseplants ,etc.,

Now I am not too happy these days as the apple tree along side of our home just uprooted and has toppled to the ground. We knew it was dying as it had started to rot for a few years now but it was still giving out apples and beautiful blossoms. I had a talk with it a month ago and told it that in the event that it would soon pass on, not to feel bad as it had fulfilled it's mission on this Earth and had lived a life of constant giving. I even had my birdfeeder hanging off of this tree, and the birds just loved resting on it's branches.
I told it that once it's life left the roots and trunk, it would probably return to the Creator and either be born in another baby tree or pop up in Paradise's forestland areas. :-) I had a very good feeling that this tree heard me so that does make me feel better about that.

I'm just sad that it has toppled because having been uprooted doesnt mean that it is dead- just that it is dying a slow death, and that troubles me. When we have warmer weather, my father is going to saw off parts of it so we could drag it toward the farm field- My prayer is that it's soul will not go through any more trauma- I am going to replant a smaller tree near that area .

This same apple tree is right near my faery garden. That Summer two years ago was when I saw a sparkly pink comet-like light zoom right over this tree- and I knew that light was a Fae.-- it certainly wasnt' a comet!
Old 28-03-2011, 09:24 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Yeh, I was rude, but (in my defence) I was litterally on the verge of passing out due to energy deprivation and the tree had no reason not to allow me to have some of it's energy.

Just curious but does it work from you to draw energy from the collective earth energy from down in the ground or deeper into the earth? What about solar? Okay I just got the silliest image of you having a solar panel stuck to you and having to walk around all day collecting energy! But hey maybe a "astral" solar panel could work
Old 28-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Sangress

Hmm, perhaps the owl wasn't a coincidence.....but you'd think that if I'd be able to sense an elemental/sylph in a tree from 100 meters away...then sensing it in an owl wouldn't be much different.

I think the owl is just an old kook. I think I'll go ask my animal Guardians (Bats) about it tomorrow evening if the weather isn't too dreary. I can feel rain coming on though, so we'll see.

I tried asking my spider "friend" that found her perfect hunting spot beside our back door and has stayed there for 3 years. (Thankfully she eventually listened when I asked her to stop spinning her web across the doorway.)

To put it simply - I was called a (decides not to swear) silly person for expecting her (the spider) to have been to that "wild place" and that I should go with my "lesser" legs to go ask the residents down there.

(I didn't mention that the last spider I had spoken to over there had been snapped up by a bat about 3 feet from me.)

Nice story, Boldylocks.

Also......

*runs around with solar panel to catch sunlight* hell yeah!

But seriously, I've tried earth energy and it's ok for around 30 minutes before it starts to burn my insides (spiritual heart burn lol!) and make me feel woozy and like I'm going to drip into the earth and disappear entirely...not that I think that could happen....it just feels weird and kinda painful.

I won't even get started on the suns energy, I can't take a second of it. I'm even physically light sensitive (sunburn within 10 minutes) and day blind without dark sunglasses. Doctors call it severe photophobia (its a medical condition, not a phobia. Genetics are usually the culprit.)

I personally prefer to take from trees and the elements, who have an unlimited source of energy they freely tap into and who store energy as though they are preparing for the world to end :P....rather than taking energy from people and animals....who tend to react in far worse ways and don't heal as efficiently from the backlash of having someone else opening their chakras up or depleting their aura and stuff.

Most trees are very cooperative and are generally happy to oblige since most people don't give them the time of day. They like attention. :)
Old 28-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Boldylocks

You are so right about the trees liking to be acknowledged-- I've noticed the same when I would pass right by certain trees that are planted near my home doorway and near my office doorway. If I fail to greet the two crab apple trees near where I work, I actually can sense their sadness, so I have to backtrack and make sure to touch one of their limbs and send out a greeting :-)

Two Falls ago, the one crabapple had so many small crab apples that they covered the sidewalk. I made yummy crabapple preserves from what I could pick from it. I told the tree that it may want to make sure next time to focus producing apples away from the sidewalk so that my non-tree lover coworkers stop complaining.
Guess what? This past Fall that tree did just that!-- all the crabapples it produced were on one side of the tree AWAY from the sidewalk! even some of the coworkers marvelled at it . I made some more crab apple preserves again from it this year and intend to do the same this coming Fall :-) I thanked the tree for such tasty crabapples too and there seems to be a sweet bond of friendship between me and this tree.

Even when I am driving to work or church, alot of times I will feel that the trees along the road where I drive recognize my car-- and I will send out greetings to them.. This is especially true of the pine trees.

Your experience, Sangress, has really encouraged me to connect more with the trees around me- thanks so much for sharing it :-)